Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > R/C Items: For Sale/Trade
Dex210 kit roller mid motor with upgrades! Really clean. >

Dex210 kit roller mid motor with upgrades! Really clean.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Dex210 kit roller mid motor with upgrades! Really clean.

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2014, 06:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Post Dex210 kit roller mid motor with upgrades! Really clean.

I'm selling my dex210 kit Version it has only Ben ran 4 practice times at a indoor carpet track so the car is pretty much new there are a few very small scratches on the chassis but other than that you can't hardly tell that it's been used I'm just getting away from 2wd for a little bit. The buggy has the big bore shocks TSR carbon fiber front and rear shock towers and FTW carbon fiber steering rack, the buggy will come with a jconcepts finisher body and two new wings and the stock body and wing, and will come with one good set of Schumacher carpet tires and wheels. The buggy is mid motor 4gear right now but will come with all the parts for rear motor and 3gear. I am considering trades for a 4wd buggy or something just let me know what you got. Asking 215. Shipped OBO.
Attached Thumbnails Dex210 kit roller mid motor with upgrades! Really clean.-image.jpg  

Last edited by TheissTc4; 01-19-2014 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Forgot price.
Old 01-19-2014, 06:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Pix

More pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Dex210 kit roller mid motor with upgrades! Really clean.-image.jpg  
Old 01-19-2014, 06:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Thumbs up Pix

More pix
Old 01-19-2014, 07:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TheissTc4
I'm selling my dex210 kit Version it has only Ben ran 4 practice times at a indoor carpet track so the car is pretty much new there are a few very small scratches on the chassis but other than that you can't hardly tell that it's been used I'm just getting away from 2wd for a little bit. The buggy has the big bore shocks TSR carbon fiber front and rear shock towers and FTW carbon fiber steering rack, the buggy will come with a jconcepts finisher body and two new wings and the stock body and wing, and will come with one good set of Schumacher carpet tires and wheels. The buggy is mid motor 4gear right now but will come with all the parts for rear motor and 3gear. I am considering trades for a 4wd buggy or something just let me know what you got. Asking 215. Shipped OBO.
pm sent
Old 01-20-2014, 07:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have two hundred I could throw your way shipped to kansas city?

Lemme know,
Eric
Old 01-20-2014, 07:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Sold!