Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
1/8 Hot Bodies 819RS Buggy and OS Pro Nitro Racing Set up >

1/8 Hot Bodies 819RS Buggy and OS Pro Nitro Racing Set up

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 Hot Bodies 819RS Buggy and OS Pro Nitro Racing Set up

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2022, 08:36 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Smile 1/8 Hot Bodies 819RS Buggy and OS Pro Nitro Racing Set up

Hi all,

*UPDATE* Update- Drake version 1 Engine is FOR SALE (original buyer had paypal issues) - $300 shipped - also see here https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...4762817925011/

Recently relocated from NZ and didn't get a chance (cheers COVID) to sell on my Nitro buggy racing set up. Im living in the Northern Beaches of Sydney and wont be racing nitro ( I'll be racing at the St Ives track but thats electric only from what I can see) so my complete racing set up, more or less, is for sale here.It includes everything you see in the photos *except servos which are not included*.

1 x Adam Drake version 1 OS speed Engine - This engine has only been broken in and has was my back up engine - less than 1 gallon through it. Had EBIS break in method - FOR SALE STILL
1 x Near new HB 819RS buggy with only 2 meets under its belt - this car has all Italian Cavalieri Carbon hop ups, P1 shock caps etc per photo and a professionally painted lid that is in excellent condition SOLD
1 x 1 season old HB819 buggy - this buggy was a top performer, getting a podium finish at the NZ Nationals in 2020 - this comes with another pro painted lid SOLD
1 x White Lid for night racing (trust me its worth it) - SOLD
Over 25 seperate spares that fit both buggies - completely new in packet. Between these spares and having a whole back up buggy you will be completely race ready for any meet.SOLD

Last edited by ZZZ333; 08-03-2022 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Item sale did not entuate
Old 01-06-2022, 02:02 PM
Tech Rookie

Can you message please mate If still available.
Old 01-11-2022, 07:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi mate if the buggys are still available can you please get back to me
my friend is interested but he doesn’t have a. Account with Rc tech so if you still have them I can forward you his contact details and he’ll organise the rest with you
thank you
Old 08-03-2022, 09:06 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Bump