1/8 Offroad tracks in Las Vegas???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/8 Offroad tracks in Las Vegas???

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2010, 04:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default 1/8 Offroad tracks in Las Vegas???

Hey...will be visiting Vegas in the future. Are there any 1/8 offroad tracks in Vegas??

thanks!
Old 11-08-2010, 08:59 AM
Tech Apprentice

wow...that many tracks in Vegas
Old 11-08-2010, 02:44 PM
HH
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FOXC
wow...that many tracks in Vegas
Hey FOXC,

I understand.. I visit LV on a fairly regular basis and let me just say.. the "World Famous Silverbowl Raceway" in Las Vegas is impossible to find any information about. I believe it is now called the Las Vegas RC Raceway or something close to that.

If you are lucky enough to actually navigate your way to this track they have a small/medium size on-road track and an equivalent sized rutted out off-road track that rarely sees any action as far as I can tell. I went there late one weeknight and the gates were open and the lights were on.. but not a soul in sight

Its located in the back of a County Park with the only access appearing to almost like a maintenance road that follows the perimeter of the park on the West side.

I think the indoor track right off the 15 close to downtown and the Strip is probably your best hope for some action. Its called the 702 RC Raceway and I believe they have racing Wed., Fri., and Sun. Mostly Short-Course.
Old 11-09-2010, 11:17 AM
Tech Apprentice

man...thats a shame. No active 1/8 offroad...incredible!

I saw the 702 Race facility for 1/10 electric...top notch stuff there.

thanks for the feedback...
Old 11-11-2010, 08:31 AM
Tech Adept

I am in the process of opening an indoor off road facility, we should be open the first week of jan. I wont double thread here but check out my thread a few up. The name of the facility is Vegas R/C Raceway it is located in the NW part of town.

thanks!

Eric From Vegas R/C Raceway
Old 12-02-2010, 04:33 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

windwater raceway is about a 45 min. drive from las vegas, track runs 2 times a month, currently running a winter points series. visit the website: www.windwaterrc.com
Old 12-05-2010, 01:07 AM
Tech Rookie

The strongest

The strongest is the significationvalidity. somatic wellbeing is a forcefulness of beingness is also a organisation of testament, butthe sterling righteous personnel. no concern how healthy the body, how toughened module, if this man has no virtuous obligate, he encountered one of the grouping violent hand-foot spasms disposable give not be swimming around. the concern equal this umteen fill. What a compassionate ah! In gain, a person can tally the regard of things.