Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2003, 05:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by 1fastguy1
Hey guys its Mo Denton
just thought that I would get on here and say hi.
it doesnt sound like anyone of you have any questions about Fukuyama batts but if you do
I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.
I was able to set TQ after TQ at the US INDOOR CHAMPS simply because my batts did what they were supposed to do.
Its a good feeling to have the best car in the building, best motor in the building ,then be able to put the best batts in the building in my car because luckily it didnt depend so much on my driving LOL.
and as far as the motors go everyone should buy at least two, one for you and one for the competition just to make it fair. HAHA
see ya
Mo
Mo, great to see you on the boards! Congratz again on your amazing performance in Cleveland, way to go Fukuyama Racing is strengthened even more by having you on board. I'll chat with you soon. Good luck getting everything setup, talking to Dan yesterday he told me you were in the middle of relocating

John
Old 12-04-2003, 05:19 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Fukuyama.

By chance does anyone have a pic they can post of the inside of the new motor/battery cases?

I'm interested in picking one up and was wondering what the inside w/foam was like and the dimensions.

thank you,
Old 12-04-2003, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

They're the same as the Pro Match racing case, just with Fukuyama Racing printed on the top. You should be able to get that information from Pro Matchs website.

John
Old 12-04-2003, 07:17 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
my cigarettes. actually, I was told by others at the office today to not smoke in the work area. LOL.... Sorry about that.

Dan
Cigarettes don't bother me anymore. The smell of cigarettes and traction compound have a calming effect on me.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:20 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Nexus
Fukuyama.

By chance does anyone have a pic they can post of the inside of the new motor/battery cases?

I'm interested in picking one up and was wondering what the inside w/foam was like and the dimensions.

thank you,
Anthony,

Your's will be on its way to you. ygpm

Dan
Old 12-04-2003, 11:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Intermision
Cigarettes don't bother me anymore. The smell of cigarettes and traction compound have a calming effect on me.
LOL.. I didn't realize how bad cigarettes and traction compounds was until my little daughter refuse to hug me and said I smell. LOL.. it's about time I do something right.

Dan
Old 12-04-2003, 11:34 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Maj. Teeth
Anthony,

Your's will be on its way to you. ygpm

Dan
No PM , Nexus got mine
Old 12-04-2003, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Unhappy Battery Updates

Guys,
<personal update>
Just wanted to give you guys an update on the latest batches of GP cells. We have tried very hard but it looks like the higher number cells from previous batches have suddenly disappeared from GP in the last few shipments we've got. It is safe for me to say that this is an industry wide thing and not just Fukuyama Racing. Although there still might be some high numbers circulating around, the latest cells aren't producing the higher numbers. You will find the runtime and voltage are still well within spec and cells will still deliver plenty of punch and performance, but I had to be honest with you since I'm getting lots of calls wanting the 1.179 cells. They aren't happening for anybody that I'm aware of. I believe GP is well aware of this and will soon fix this I hope. For the meantime, more races are won with the 1.16s then the 1.17s so although voltage might be something we all hope for but driving is still the key to it all. Rest assure that once our motors are out, it'll make your 1.16 feel like 1.18s. Also, since the whole industry is experiencing similar batches, it is quite nice to know the playing ground is still fair for everyone. Just thought I'd share this info with you. </personal update>
Old 12-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Anthony Yuen
No PM , Nexus got mine
LOL! yours too. But I need to talk to you la.. Thanks

Dan
Old 12-04-2003, 12:48 PM
Tech Elite

Dan, that is very respectable of you to post what's happening to the public about the voltage of the latest batches of cells. Not many people would own up that they're not getting the super high voltage and that again stresses the fact that Fukuyama isn't exaggerating their numbers to keep the high dollar cells selling.

Good job keeping the public informed Ohh, those Fukuyama motors too....they were on my mind last night and not allowing me to sleep. Remember the way your mind ran wild the night before Christmas and didn't let you sleep? Exciting times ahead

John
Old 12-04-2003, 01:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Definately alot of exciting things will happen in '04

just want to let everyone know...after 4 months of racing with Fukuyama cells.... they are as good or better than the first time I got them... they are still charging up well over 3600mah+, voltage hasn't dropped much.... and still packs alot of Punch!
Old 12-04-2003, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

dan,

will you be making different versions of the monster or will you
being designing a whole new motor? or is it a secret?
Old 12-04-2003, 02:23 PM
Tech Master

Hey do you accept paypal I didnt see anything on the site but I thought Id ask I got a bunch of cash stashed away in my acct and I want to join the MAD RIPPIN Fukuyama power train.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

maj/fukuyama.

thanks...i'll check it out.

last night at the track a few of the racers couldn't believe it when they saw my Fukuyama cells...i've been consistantly placing top 5 in stock/rubber at my local tracks with them.

their surprise was that my Fukuyama's were only 1.15s and 1.16s...most of them run batts from other manufacturers 1.17s or higher.

with clean driving and my Fukuyama cells i'm able to place consistantly in the A Main....with that i've convinced some locals to pick-up a few to try for themselves.

I'm attending the RSJ Raceway Trophy race this Sat. so hopefully I can pull out some tricks and make the show in stock/rubber.

I'm sure like everyone else...I can't wait to see the motors you end up producing....offhand will the stock motors be EPIC based (Monster types?).
Old 12-04-2003, 03:51 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by SpeediePHATT
Hey do you accept paypal I didnt see anything on the site but I thought Id ask I got a bunch of cash stashed away in my acct and I want to join the MAD RIPPIN Fukuyama power train.

click on products on the fuku site
then add the items you like to cart
then pick shipping method and destination
then you reach paypal
then pay
then it will bring you back to fuku's page
then wait for the packs to arrive
then kick ass at the tracks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.