Community
Wiki Posts
Search

UK Nitro Racers

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2004, 06:50 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by ziggy12345

How did you manage to get your track together in Kent? Just a single backer or did a number of guys club together to put up the cash?

I'll keep filling in the lottery tickets!

Cheers
Can't answer you on that one ziggy it was before my time, but I believe it's all been done through GM Models may be Gary at GM can offer you some advice.
Old 03-14-2004, 11:39 AM
Tech Adept

Default 1st round summer series

The 1st round of the summer series is scheduled for 28th March, come on guys get your entries in, you can pre-book at: http://www.kenticclub.co.uk

Look forward to seeing some new faces as well as the regulars.
Old 03-17-2004, 07:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: 1st round summer series

[QUOTE]Remember, slow in/fast out may save you a lifetime of grief!QUOTE]

I must admit Diesel... I have seen this many times reading your posts... but I must admit... It has only now made sense...

ROTFWL
Old 03-17-2004, 08:22 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: 1st round summer series

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BaxterC
Remember, slow in/fast out may save you a lifetime of grief!QUOTE]

I must admit Diesel... I have seen this many times reading your posts... but I must admit... It has only now made sense...

ROTFWL
BaxterC, I've seen ROTFWL alot as well and BTW, but I'm not very good with the text lingo, what do they mean????????????
Old 03-17-2004, 08:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Took me a while too... ROTFWL means rolling on the floor with laughter, and BTW means By the way... and IMHO is in my honest opinion... This one I caught about 10 minutes ago.
Old 03-17-2004, 10:41 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by BaxterC
Took me a while too... ROTFWL means rolling on the floor with laughter, and BTW means By the way... and IMHO is in my honest opinion... This one I caught about 10 minutes ago.
Thanks for that BaxterC. When are you starting your world tour?
Old 03-20-2004, 11:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

We believe the club has a good chance of securing both 200mm foam and rubber next year (fingers crossed). [/B]
1/8th is a different committee and we have over 75 + drivers in the foam and rubber series!!

im sure you do!

Mark Christopher (BRCA Rubber Scale PRO)
Old 03-21-2004, 07:08 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Cartman
1/8th is a different committee and we have over 75 + drivers in the foam and rubber series!!

im sure you do!

Mark Christopher (BRCA Rubber Scale PRO)
So what's your point!
Old 03-21-2004, 09:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by Diesel Racer
So what's your point!
don't have one was just saying sure next year you will get one.
but each section is different and run by different members. each committee may look for different things! as you said we had some concerns but it seems you have them ironed out!
you were not the only club not to be unsuccessfully this year in holding a round!

PS take it you relize you know me!! from UK boards

www.rcracechat.com
Old 03-21-2004, 11:01 AM
Tech Adept

don't have one was just saying sure next year you will get one.
but each section is different and run by different members. each committee may look for different things! as you said we had some concerns but it seems you have them ironed out!
you were not the only club not to be unsuccessfully this year in holding a round!

PS take it you relize you know me!! from UK boards

www.rcracechat.com
Cheers Cartman, I knew it was you but as usual I misinterpreted what you were saying That sounds like good news for next year, as a point of interest I'm not a club official just a member trying to encourage a few more racers to venture down to Kent.

How's your preparations coming on this year, are you still with the MTX3 or going Hobao GP4 ?
Old 03-21-2004, 11:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

poss mtx3 for 1st then try hobao!! non in uk yet maybee get on this week if im lucky
Old 03-21-2004, 11:47 AM
Tech Adept

poss mtx3 for 1st then try hobao!! non in uk yet maybee get on this week if im lucky
That's cutting it a bit fine for the nationals Cartman, plenty of practice between meetings then!

Are you staying totally rubber this year?
Old 03-22-2004, 06:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Diesel Racer
That's cutting it a bit fine for the nationals Cartman, plenty of practice between meetings then!

Are you staying totally rubber this year?
Nope. We are going to come over and stick a set of foam tires on his car while he aint looking.

Then he will get a shock when he goes 2 laps faster and doesnt know why until afterwards

By the way. Deisel, you got PM.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

i will be doing some foam nationals and the reedy race, BUT i wont be doing the open class i will be running my car as a EFRA car, dont agree with our foam class being open engines 25% fuel and lola shells!! not for me!

i know i can go quicker on foam but i can not do a whole meeting + and 30 min A final on one set as i did in the rubber class at Halifax!! I also enjoy the challenge of right tyre for conditions, but despite what you say about rubber i only ran one make of tyre one make of inset (echo med soft) and one type of wheel. this was also done by the driver who finished 3rd in the championship! rubber tyres are not what they used to be they are allot better.
Old 03-22-2004, 11:21 AM
Tech Adept

i will be doing some foam nationals and the reedy race, BUT i wont be doing the open class i will be running my car as a EFRA car, dont agree with our foam class being open engines 25% fuel and lola shells!! not for me!

i
If I'm reading that right Cartman, is there another class within the foam nationals running to EFRA rules or are you just running touring shell, 3 port + 16% in the open class?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.