Wiki Posts
Search

What's up with intlwaters.com???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 10:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)
Default What's up with intlwaters.com???

I have been waiting for a mod to approve my account for 3 days now and I can't even look around on the site until they do so. Is this normal for that site or what?

If anyone has a account there please let a mod know that I am (or other) is waiting for approval.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:27 PM
Suspended

it took me over 2 weeks to get approved
Old 03-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by carcrazy699
I have been waiting for a mod to approve my account for 3 days now and I can't even look around on the site until they do so. Is this normal for that site or what?

If anyone has a account there please let a mod know that I am (or other) is waiting for approval.
Hmmm....maybe they are busy?
Old 03-10-2012, 03:42 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)
Default Same Situation

I just joined today. I am hoping mine doesn't take that long to be able to read the forums. I am brand new to rc boat racing and wanting to get some advice before I buy anything. I going to sell all my off road stuff and buy probably an outrigger, just don't know where to start.....pretty excited and anxious....
Old 03-11-2012, 12:34 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pinballdude
it took me over 2 weeks to get approved
Dang that's crazy. I really hope it doesn't take that long. I am new to boats and would like to start reading up on boats and possibly get another one but not sure what yet
Old 03-11-2012, 06:08 PM
Tech Addict

If you have problems getting approved, try e-mailing Tom at [email protected] . Use your regular ISP address, not a Yahoo!, G-mail or other account until you get in the door. Tom will generally not approve a secondary account e-mail address in an effort to reduce the amount of Spammers from coming in.
Julian Conde might still be a Mod there so maybe he can put in a word for you.
Tom's also been dealing with some site issues recently so that may have put him behind on approving members.
Old 03-11-2012, 07:50 PM
Suspended

try
http://www.rumrunnerracing.com/feforums/index.php

Originally Posted by hokie6260
I just joined today. I am hoping mine doesn't take that long to be able to read the forums. I am brand new to rc boat racing and wanting to get some advice before I buy anything. I going to sell all my off road stuff and buy probably an outrigger, just don't know where to start.....pretty excited and anxious....
Old 03-11-2012, 08:22 PM
Tech Addict

RRR is OK if you're into the fast electric boats but IW is the place for nitro boaters. I'm also on RC Universe and Jim's RC Boat Dock( www.jrcbd.com ). If you're into gassers but you have to wait for approval there also.
The hot nitro 'rigger right now is a JAE from www.zippkits.com . If you're looking for one, PM me as I've got some for sale. Joe Petro at Zippkit's also carries some very fast FE versions too.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Tom has been really busy lately at work. It took him about a week to get to some banned IP address due to an internal glitch with hyperlinks. Be patient you will get in.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:05 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

WOW dude you need to take a chill pill. He simply said he did want to go there because he was not into electric.

Last edited by J.Whiting; 03-13-2012 at 04:07 AM.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Tech Addict

I have been a member over there for quite a few years and know a lot of the people personally. If you're into the fast electric scene then it's a good site and about the only one dedicated to them. It's just not a good site for nitro or gas.
Evidently you don't know me too well or personally as you wouldn't be so insulting. I may seem to be new here but have been into boating solidly since the late `90's. I've also attended FE boat races although I'm not into them but kept my mind open to see how they do things.

Last edited by J.Whiting; 03-13-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

GUYS send mt your usersname on a PM ill get you validated im a administrator on IW
Old 03-13-2012, 08:49 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ron Olson
I have been a member over there for quite a few years and know a lot of the people personally. If you're into the fast electric scene then it's a good site and about the only one dedicated to them. It's just not a good site for nitro or gas.
Evidently you don't know me too well or personally as you wouldn't be so insulting. I may seem to be new here but have been into boating solidly since the late `90's. I've also attended FE boat races although I'm not into them but kept my mind open to see how they do things.
Hey Ron, How are things on the doc...is Will( spots ) still being a trouble maker?,,,its been along time since i have been on the doc....i sold all my boat stuff do to politics of the industry and now im running 1/10 electric offroad with my son....how are things going with you?
Old 03-13-2012, 09:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by julianconde
GUYS send mt your usersname on a PM ill get you validated im a administrator on IW
Sent you a PM
Old 03-13-2012, 09:44 PM
Tech Addict

Hey, long time no see dude!
Will is still on the Dock but he gave me a hard time for a while when I was a Mod on RCU, he's been banned from there several times even with IP blocks but he's not smart enough to not post videos under his You Tube account without getting a new account there. After all I've been through with him, we're still friends on Facebook. Those that get banned usually aren't smart enough to at least change cities, states or ISP's. He was mostly a pain until we got the Boat OT forum over there as at that time they tossed the boaters in with the 14 year-old NASCAR crew chiefs if ya know what I mean.
Twisted Liquid was the biggest piece of work I had to deal with but he's been banned from every RC forum site around. The last I knew he was selling foamies. It's too bad as otherwise he had a good thing going but after hassling other members, disobeying site rules and even up to sexual harrassment nobody wanted him on their sites.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.