Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic E4 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 05:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jochim_18
What's the deal with wolfhobbies I ordered parts for my E4 and they cancel my order for some reason. I just got an e-mail stating "Your order# 00007532 has been cancelled by the store Administrator. Thank you."
I had placed an order through a local hobby shop and I don't know what happened to it either but that was the second time something like that has happened to me . I don't think anything Wolf had done affected it in that case but perhaps the payment method you used failed. Sometimes if you use a credit card and use a different shipping address the card providers could have denied it. Either way , Wolf would have been more than happy to send your order. I had to call my hobby shop and Wolf to clarify the happenings with my order. It took a few minutes to figure out what happened but rest assured , the order is now on its way. At least mine is...
Old 05-29-2009, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I did use paypal. I guess I'll try it again
Old 05-29-2009, 08:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by viper1
Hey guys,

I'm running the e4rs 09 edition.I do have a question about the amount of play/slop in the axles.this area seems to be the biggest let down of an otherwise fantastic car.

How do u guys solve this problem?

Thanks and regards
I'm sure that everyone would also recommend changing to the aluminum uprights as well. Either the K Factory part or the Wolf Hobbies part will help considerably. I use the K Factory uprights on both of my E4's and they are great! The Wolf parts are less expensive and just as good. The Wolf axles are a great option part as well.(far less complicated and available in aluminum or Titanium)
Old 05-30-2009, 12:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Well my situation has changed and so I'm not going to be doing much racing for a while so I have my E4rs DE edition up for sale if any of you are interested. Its the level 3 kit so it has all the goodies and a few spares as well. I put to car together but its never even had the electronic mounted in it. Ill let it go for 500 shipped if any of you are interested. Ill have pics soon. Pm me if interested. I wanted to give you guys first crack at.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:39 PM
Tech Master

First crack..
I didn't care to get my first car pre-assembled with all due respect I like to know if somethings wrong it was my fault. My L3 kit should arrive here Monday and dammit but If maybe next month if you still have it.... maybe P.M. me and or I will you... bad timing.
Old 06-01-2009, 02:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)

Hey guys heres a link to my for sale thread it any of you are interested.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...vel-3-kit.html
Old 06-02-2009, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Hey guys,
What are you all using to adjust the aluminum turnbuckles on the E4?
I didn't notice that TM has a wrench specifically for these and I'd hate to use pliers or something damaging like that.

I think I'm gonna make a 7075 turnbuckle wrench like the Lunsford one and see how it turns out.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YoDog
Hey guys,
What are you all using to adjust the aluminum turnbuckles on the E4?
I didn't notice that TM has a wrench specifically for these and I'd hate to use pliers or something damaging like that.

I think I'm gonna make a 7075 turnbuckle wrench like the Lunsford one and see how it turns out.
Isn't it TM has a black fancy looking wrench to adjust those tinny little turnbuckle..? I know all my E4 kits has 1 inside the box...it is a black aluminunm wrench with mutiple sizes like Tamiya type...kinda like 3mm thick too.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Solara
Isn't it TM has a black fancy looking wrench to adjust those tinny little turnbuckle..? I know all my E4 kits has 1 inside the box...it is a black aluminunm wrench with mutiple sizes like Tamiya type...kinda like 3mm thick too.
Yup// It comes with a nice wrench but its kind of cumbersome to use.
Oh and btw... I got my DE kit today .. YEAH! Oh its so pretty !
Old 06-02-2009, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Solara
Bought both cars used...

The wrench apparently disappeared.
I went ahead and made one.
I'll post a picture later.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:45 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YoDog
Bought both cars used...

The wrench apparently disappeared.
I went ahead and made one.
I'll post a picture later.
2.6mm
Old 06-02-2009, 04:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

There you go john, it finally showed up!! get to work!! I am going to run my car friday for the first time, then head down sunday to another track, so we will see how it goes. should be the bomb, the car is the bomb
Old 06-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by WEEZY
There you go john, it finally showed up!! get to work!! I am going to run my car friday for the first time, then head down sunday to another track, so we will see how it goes. should be the bomb, the car is the bomb
Ha ha ! I've been working on it all day. had to pirate some parts off a donor car but I wiring it now. Okay okay... Back to work!
Old 06-02-2009, 10:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

where are the picks. What parts did you have to use? Why? Make it clean i will post some more pics from the track. My install was pretty clean, just trying to figure a way to put my transponder to make it look clean.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by WEEZY
where are the picks. What parts did you have to use? Why? Make it clean i will post some more pics from the track. My install was pretty clean, just trying to figure a way to put my transponder to make it look clean.
My transponder is going to be on top of the servo.
I know the wires need work.
Can't get the pics offa my phone....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.