Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Nebraska/Iowa Racing
HobbyPLEX Wednesday Carpet Racing!!! >

HobbyPLEX Wednesday Carpet Racing!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

HobbyPLEX Wednesday Carpet Racing!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012, 11:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Fun time tonight guys. See you in a few weeks for the next series race.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by davidfast
Fun time tonight guys. See you in a few weeks for the next series race.
Thanks for making it out! It was a really good night, 45 entries!! See you on the 11th.

Tim Ski
Old 10-26-2012, 05:10 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Got my vta car back to driveable by the final race on wednesday, hopefully will be back to avenge my broken car b-main loss (if work cooperates) next Wednesday
Old 10-26-2012, 07:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HobbyPLEX
Thanks for making it out! It was a really good night, 45 entries!! See you on the 11th.

Tim Ski
Definitely had a blast . Fun to actually race a bit and not have john lap us three times before the first lap is over!

Can't wait for the next series race.
Old 10-26-2012, 10:50 AM

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SCStephens
Got my vta car back to driveable by the final race on wednesday, hopefully will be back to avenge my broken car b-main loss (if work cooperates) next Wednesday
Shawn, next time that happens, yell "TIME OUT!", run over a grab mine out of the pit and keep on going! This week, you might have had to wrestle Scott for it though lol.

If you need anything to get yours going again, just yell.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Deja Vu
Shawn, next time that happens, yell "TIME OUT!",
I thought Tim banned Mulligans and DO-overs years ago
Old 10-27-2012, 06:37 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by needknees
Definitely had a blast . Fun to actually race a bit and not have john lap us three times before the first lap is over!

Can't wait for the next series race.
A few more races and I bet we can get the whole field down to a one lap deficit on John.

We already have some really tight racing. It will be great when everyone gets in the groove and we can have some 8 car freight trains.

I just hope my nerves can take it. Its hard enough with Mark on my bumper (or the other way around usually!) , John lapping me, and Bob Roegge waiting to capitalize on any mistake!

I know Sam is just a few adjustments away from giving me lots of grief . And most of the rest are really close to putting it all together too!

It is shaping up to be a battle this season! It will be fun!

Thanks again everyone for making 12th a solid class again this year!

My pits are an open book if anyone wants some pointers. Although you'll notice I'm going to Jon and Mark for tips myself - you might want to skip me for one of the Yoda's of 12th.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Have a fun time tonight guys!
I won't be there tonight, see you next week.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:30 AM
Tech Elite

Thumbs up

WEDNESDAY!!!
Old 10-31-2012, 12:15 PM
Tech Apprentice

Ok. Its been awhile since I was on carpet, so. what tire compound we running, traction compound. uhm.. details. I need some thoughts.

1/12 scale class. I just gotta get off my butt and finish it... Ill be up. Next week??
Old 10-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by dirt2carpet
Ok. Its been awhile since I was on carpet, so. what tire compound we running, traction compound. uhm.. details. I need some thoughts.

1/12 scale class. I just gotta get off my butt and finish it... Ill be up. Next week??
Black/Yellow tires & SXT 3.0 traction compound
Old 10-31-2012, 03:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by dirt2carpet

If you don't make it there next wednesday, wait for the second Series race on Sunday! I know there's at least four, if not 5-6 of us DSM area guys heading out there. Should be a full field of 1/12th... I'm already getting carpet withdraw syndrome NEED MORE RACING
Old 11-01-2012, 05:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by needknees
If you don't make it there next wednesday, wait for the second Series race on Sunday! I know there's at least four, if not 5-6 of us DSM area guys heading out there. Should be a full field of 1/12th... I'm already getting carpet withdraw syndrome NEED MORE RACING

I stopped by the track last night, It was a low car count, I dont know that I will be able to race on a weekly basis with 1/12 scale, but sure gonna be willing to try. I love that class, only one I have interest in on carpet..

Unless they wanna do MOD SEDAN?? Eh? anyone??
They got plenty of parts upstairs....
Old 11-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Last night was probably the smallest turnout I have seen. There are generally a lot more people there and often a couple more classes running. It was probably a combination of Halloween and some people waiting until the series race.
Old 11-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

I would like to come up and race 1/12th scale tomorrow night in preparation for Sunday, but before I drive up from Lincoln I'd like to get a feeling for if there will be enough entries to make a class or not. How many have been showing up for 1/12th scale in recent weeks?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.