Community
Wiki Posts
Search

710 Beginers

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2004, 09:48 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up 710 Beginers

Wuz up new guys. this is the place where we come and decuse all of the problems we had building our 710 and figure out a way to fix them or prevent them from happening
Old 06-18-2004, 09:54 AM
Tech Addict

Maybe you should read the 710 FAQ

Its in the downloads section of the 710 product page of mytsn.com
Old 06-18-2004, 10:00 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up FAQ sheet.

Could you maybe e-mail that sheet to me at [email protected]
Old 06-18-2004, 10:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Default atntion

Atention if you post a reply i will reply back so come and discus the alsome 710 with us beginers.
Old 06-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Tech Addict

Wolfeman, you got PM.

The serpent 710 thread already has a lot of discussion. Why not join up, ask a question over there. Its for beginners too, not just experts.
Old 06-18-2004, 11:00 AM
Wap
Tech Adept

I am a beginner w/ the 710 and the 710 thread has help me a lot. they have all the questions answered. You need to Join
Old 06-18-2004, 02:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

I am already a member of the 710 threads and no one will discuss any thing with me. No one will even put any thing in my 710 beginers thread where new 710 drivers are suposed to go
Old 06-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by wolfeman
I am already a member of the 710 threads and no one will discuss any thing with me. No one will even put any thing in my 710 beginers thread where new 710 drivers are suposed to go
Chill out bro! People here are generally helpful towards beginners. There's no need to have a 2nd thread on the 710. Just read up on the FAQ, try running your car and ask specific questions when you have problems that can't be answered in the FAQ. You'll have to ask specific questions, not just general ones like tell me everything all at once because i'm a beginner (thats whats the FAQ is for).

I'll tell you the BEST way to get help, go to a track where there's people racing or practicing, find someone with experience, not just someone who's fast and attach yourself to them. Then come back here for 710 specific help.
Old 06-18-2004, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

people on the regular s710 forums are very helpfull specially initial d I don't know why you are having problems
Old 06-18-2004, 03:58 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: 710 Beginers

Wuz up new guys. this is the place where we come and decuse all of the problems we had building our 710 and figure out a way to fix them or prevent them from happening
Just build the kit per the instructions, make sure you have all the tools necessary. You'll need a digital caliper for measurments and/or gap feeler gage (spark plug gap feeler gage) to the centax endplay. If you don't already have a good caliper, its highly recommended to get a Mitutoyo. I bought a cheap one a while ago and it wasn't very repeatable.

The kit doesn't come with black grease, or threadlock, so go get some mugen super grease, or some kind of black grease from your hobbyshop. You'll definetly need those. The instructions tell you where to apply the goo.

Good luck building your kit, ask specific questions in the 710 thread if you have problems building it.
Old 06-18-2004, 07:11 PM

Default Re: 710 Beginers

I`m not sure if you have access to some workshop, but you could visits here: http://www.daltonshop.com/tips_tricks.htm to make driving S710 more enjoyable in the long run... hope it helps