Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
2012 R.O.A.R Carpet Nationals >

2012 R.O.A.R Carpet Nationals

2012 R.O.A.R Carpet Nationals

Old 03-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chris Adams
Chicky, bring one or arrange to borrow one. We had a tire truing station back in the day but has been made into an air compressor station. We are making an area for tire truing but as of now, we do not have set power supplies for people to use.
Cool thanks!
Old 03-13-2012, 07:17 PM
Tech Addict

If anyone else has negative comments, you guys are more than welcome to stay home.

Everyone else, I am sure you will love the track, facility, and fun racing.

Chris,

This is standard issue with some people. They show up on the threads and bash against races they never intended on going to in the first place.

I do not understand it my self.

But i do look forward to my first time to mike's and the track layout looks great. Can not wait to smell paragon again it has been way to long LOLOLOLOL

See ya Friday!!

Mike
Old 03-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nashrcracer
yes it is a big deal. changing rules that most have been running for the last year 1 month before the race does not allow for enough time of desiminaiton to the racers.

it's like the body rule last year. and I will have my electrical tape and red ducktape again just incase I have to have fix the apperance package on my rc car bodies. I'm still not getting headlights for my 12th scale in the package with a new body. and that's been a roar rule since last July.

I just got my pulsar 3 to be 8.49 max and now I need to reset it. it took a month of fussing with it to get it there. and I'm not sure what my thunderpower reads as it was always under 8.50 for sure. I might have to buy a new charger to get to run.
Do you think the extra one hundredth of a volt is going to make a difference?
Old 03-13-2012, 07:22 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Chris,

This is standard issue with some people. They show up on the threads and bash against races they never intended on going to in the first place.

But i do look forward to my first time to mike's and the track layout looks great. Can not wait to smell paragon again it has been way to long LOLOLOLOL

See ya Friday!!

Mike
Ah, this guy is planning on coming... he signed up at least. Track layout took at least 100 man hours from myself, a kid that runs offroad and wanted extra cash, Mike, AWD, Robert Bell and a few that stuck it out for a few hours ha. Repainted all boards, put up counter sunk flappers, retaining wall, layed out green carpet in dead areas, and have vacuumed at least 6 times so that the groove that was there before wont be a big deal. The layout is gorgeous and anyone that will see it in person can agree. The paragon smell is amazing. See ya Friday.

Last edited by Chris Adams; 03-13-2012 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Cant forget the world famous RB
Old 03-13-2012, 07:32 PM
Tech Addict

Ah, this guy is planning on coming... he signed up at least. Track layout took at least 100 man hours from myself, a kid that runs offroad and wanted extra cash, Mike, AWD, and a few that stuck it out for a few hours ha. Repainted all boards, put up counter sunk flappers, retaining wall, layed out green carpet in dead areas, and have vacuumed at least 6 times so that the groove that was there before wont be a big deal. The layout is gorgeous and anyone that will see it in person can agree. The paragon smell is amazing. See ya Friday.

Can't wait. Thanks for all the hard work. I know once we get into the flow of things at the races we forget to think about all the hard work some people put in to make the race what it is. That you can not bitch about..

Thanks to every one of you.

See ya.

Mike
Old 03-13-2012, 07:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

I'm bringing a power supply for my truer if anybody needs to borrow it theyre more than welcome to
Old 03-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by ERTRACHTER
I'm bringing a power supply for my truer if anybody needs to borrow it theyre more than welcome to
Thank you Jason. This will be a big help to the guys flying in.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:58 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

smelling paragon at 6am in the morning is almost better than coffee.

I was at the 2000 Carpet Nats in Clearwater, can't wait to do it again in D-town in 2012.

I've been to 4 races at mikes, they always do a great job.

Regards!

Sam
Old 03-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Are those CRC Clik-Trak barriers on the track?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Chris,

See ya Friday!!

Mike
Im signed up so that meens ill be their just not thrilled about the layout. Also Mr Adams the south dakota guys are woundering why your not running mod
Old 03-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Tech Master

Track looks great. Can't wait to rip around that.Thanks for all the hard work guys. Get in Thursday morning, should be at the track in the afternoon to set up if that's cool.

Thanks Drew
Old 03-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 303slowdown
Im signed up so that meens ill be their just not thrilled about the layout. Also Mr Adams the south dakota guys are woundering why your not running mod
I am. Just not signed up yet. What South Dakota guys?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Drew Ellis
Track looks great. Can't wait to rip around that.Thanks for all the hard work guys. Get in Thursday morning, should be at the track in the afternoon to set up if that's cool.

Thanks Drew
Nah, you gotta wait till Friday... Everyone else gets Thursday I have spots for you, Paul, and Ralph saved among a few others.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

I am. Just not signed up yet. What South Dakota guys?
Frank, Adam, Regie, and Nick. I come from the same club as you just a few years earlier
Old 03-13-2012, 09:01 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 303slowdown
Frank, Adam, Regie, and Nick. I come from the same club as you just a few years earlier
Oh ok, you have been around a while then. Well I wont disappoint them (everyone here has begged me to run it as well). Ill strap in the 5 turn. First time driving real mod will be the 2 min practice in the morning friday.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.