ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Tech Adept

It has been nice on this forum without Gixxerman clogging it up with nonsense.

iCeNuTz
Old 07-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Harding Inc

thursday night.. next run.... tto1.. stock truck... they look the be where its at as of now.... racing is awesome and track is coming around nicely... food is good too!! we should be there sunday so anyone has any questions we will take care of it sunday at altoona raceway... tt01.. silvercan treaded tires are fine... truck.. either slicks, foams, or strikerII (proline)... we are still working to see whats best...

The GODFATHER gave his blessing on TT01.... the number 6 was working some mad lins with his blakcv can of course(never plays by the rules)

i watered around midnight after we were done running and actually washed rubber off the track...
Old 07-21-2007, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by iCeNuTz
What did you put in your diffs? I am at 3K-3K-1K. That skid plate looks interesting! Can it be used front and rear?

iCeNutz
Wow thats some heavy oil !! , I just went with what it came with witch i think is 1k 1k 500 . I didn't have any 500 so i didn't do the back diff yet . I think the skid is for the rear only , I havent found one for the front yet . I know they make them for the 1/8 crt front and rear . the other thing that would be nice is if they would start making aluminum wing stay posts like they do for the cr buggy ! i don't want to mess around with the plastic ones cause i know i'll just bust it again !
Old 07-21-2007, 09:39 AM
Tech Regular

brent are you going to show tomorrow ?? I'll try to remember your oils !
Old 07-21-2007, 03:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default yup

Originally Posted by pipester
brent are you going to show tomorrow ?? I'll try to remember your oils !

Jim - I will be there at some point tomarrow, not sure when. I am flat busted cuz of buying things for the wedding so I cant race...but I will be there at some point
Old 07-22-2007, 03:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Shawn and I will be there today. He can't wait to go racing and I am hoping to have some fun too.
Old 07-22-2007, 05:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by iCeNuTz
It has been nice on this forum without Gixxerman clogging it up with nonsense.

iCeNuTz

Someone has to bring some fun to you boring people's lives........you QuEeN!!!
Old 07-22-2007, 08:10 PM
Tech Adept

Hi all, how did the racing go? I had a 10 hour work shift and an 8 hour beer shift yesterday so I just could not get going this morning. I just can't go all night like I used to (unless I think about baseball).

I will be there next week for sure and Mr. Snorton should also be there with his LST.

Blontz, good job with your buggy today. Of course I will wait for the official scoresheet to see if what you told me was true. Did you really lap everyone twice in the A main? Does Tommy and Doug suck as bad as you said they do?

iCeNuTz
Old 07-22-2007, 09:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

I want to thank my sponsers, McGhee for choosing to watch TV instead of racing and Novak for making Doug's ESC thermal when he was 10 seconds ahead so that I could 'win' the race on the last lap Mod Truck.

Ice, I think Brad is ready to move up into the 'Pro' 1/8 Buggy class. He placed third today and was putting some heat on Tommy for 2nd. Doug debuted a new Hyper 8 and it looked dialed today on his way to the win.

Steve Mac Returned after a 3 week hiatus to claim the Monster Truggy win.

Gas Truck: For the first 5 minutes it was anybodys race. Somehow, I prevailed, but really more like survived. Still, it was extremely fun to be back in Gas Truck and put another GT2 in the winners circle. Great truck. It made me look good.

Enough about racing . . . who won the wheelie contest? It was easily Pipsters (aka Jim) Wasp Rev .12 powered GT2. He could wheelie at least 20-25 feet and probably more like 40-50 feet. Insane!
Old 07-23-2007, 08:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Ed237
I want to thank my sponsers, McGhee for choosing to watch TV instead of racing and Novak for making Doug's ESC thermal when he was 10 seconds ahead so that I could 'win' the race on the last lap Mod Truck.

Ice, I think Brad is ready to move up into the 'Pro' 1/8 Buggy class. He placed third today and was putting some heat on Tommy for 2nd. Doug debuted a new Hyper 8 and it looked dialed today on his way to the win.

Steve Mac Returned after a 3 week hiatus to claim the Monster Truggy win.

Gas Truck: For the first 5 minutes it was anybodys race. Somehow, I prevailed, but really more like survived. Still, it was extremely fun to be back in Gas Truck and put another GT2 in the winners circle. Great truck. It made me look good.

Enough about racing . . . who won the wheelie contest? It was easily Pipsters (aka Jim) Wasp Rev .12 powered GT2. He could wheelie at least 20-25 feet and probably more like 40-50 feet. Insane!
Some time soon i'm going to have to drive your truck to see how it feels with the dinamite in it ! this is another one for the books Ed , I think it has too much !
Old 07-23-2007, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 66 (99%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237

lololololol...Hi Jim.............Trevor here, I told you that crf was sick
Old 07-23-2007, 09:09 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Website, Cash Race

Great Racing Everyone!

It was good to see some new faces giving racing a shot - we hope you come back!

Results, Points, Pics and Vids are up!

http://www.altoonaraceway.com/TRACK.html

http://www.altoonaraceway.com/TRSTV.html

We're starting to get some entries in for the TRS Summer Classic. It's currently scheduled as a two day event; however we are looking at making it a one day racing blowout - please stay tuned.

We will be running all the same classes that we usually do.

75% Cash Payouts.

Extended Triple Mains!
Old 07-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I might be out for the Summer Classic. Mod Truck and maybe...... 1/8 Scale?
Old 07-23-2007, 12:09 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Budweiser 8ight
Great Racing Everyone!

It was good to see some new faces giving racing a shot - we hope you come back!

Results, Points, Pics and Vids are up!

http://www.altoonaraceway.com/TRACK.html

http://www.altoonaraceway.com/TRSTV.html

We're starting to get some entries in for the TRS Summer Classic. It's currently scheduled as a two day event; however we are looking at making it a one day racing blowout - please stay tuned.

We will be running all the same classes that we usually do.

75% Cash Payouts.

Extended Triple Mains!
One day ?? what happened to two crazy days of racin ??
Old 07-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

what up everyone....just wanted to say great racing and congrats to all the winners..........

hoping to make it out one of these weekends...

wish i had some cash and i would buy the new cr truck...looks good anyways..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.