Wiki Posts
Search

shadylosi8 does business in lousy way

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Originally Posted by siddy
To echo makaluch's comments... I heard the same thing "thanks I'll ship and send confirmation numbers tomorrow". Paid shadylosi8 November 2 for my item, didn't hear from him at all for 5 days. Finally he sent me a pm, and he said he shipped them but couldn't get me a tracking number. I trusted him. Almost two more weeks went by and I demanded some info on my package... when he insisted it was in the mail and couldn't track it, which I thought was BS, so I escalated with paypal. Finally he produced the tracking number he promised and I learned that he didn't even have the package in the mail until November 18th!!!! This guy lied to me throughout our transaction. While I did eventually receive my stuff, I would caution anyone who sends this guy money before seeing some confirmation of shipping. Took me a month (From November 2, 2009 to December 1, 2009) to get my stuff. Prompt payment = prompt shipping... or at least I think so anyway. Again, be cautious!!!
Seems to be a trend here.....my buddy is waiting going on 3 weeks just to get confirmation that the package has shipped.....people need to take care of their business if they are going to sell stuff online..I will never give someone with SHADY in their username and a less than 100% feedback money, that is for sure..
Old 12-12-2009, 03:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Ive dealt with Shady. Things did take a bit to arrive but when it did it was all as described. Unforeseen things happen and sometimes people cant get to the post office. I waited just as others have and he came through. Sometimes you need to sit and wait. RC cars arent gonna go extinct while you wait. Shady is an honest person to deal with. He came through. Can a mod put an end to this thread. No need to bash someone.
Old 12-12-2009, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by milenko_76
Ive dealt with Shady. Things did take a bit to arrive but when it did it was all as described. Unforeseen things happen and sometimes people cant get to the post office. I waited just as others have and he came through. Sometimes you need to sit and wait. RC cars arent gonna go extinct while you wait. Shady is an honest person to deal with. He came through. Can a mod put an end to this thread. No need to bash someone.
It's just my opinion but if a person doesn't have time to ship something in a day or two then they shouldn't put it up for sale. I'm not just talking about this seller but speaking in general. This is especially true now that you can easily to to usps.com, fedex.com, or ups.com and print the labels and have them pick the package up.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lowcel
It's just my opinion but if a person doesn't have time to ship something in a day or two then they shouldn't put it up for sale. I'm not just talking about this seller but speaking in general. This is especially true now that you can easily to to usps.com, fedex.com, or ups.com and print the labels and have them pick the package up.
+10 If you dont have the time/money to ship in a very reasonable time 2/3 days IMO then you don't have the time to post it up on here For Sale...
Old 01-11-2010, 11:16 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vdub517
+10 If you dont have the time/money to ship in a very reasonable time 2/3 days IMO then you don't have the time to post it up on here For Sale...
This.

I paid the guy immediately here:

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...sc10-body.html

I knew from his feedback that he'd drag his feet, and he did. He PMs me asking if I still want the item (WTF?), or he can give me a refund. I say in no uncertain terms that I still want the item. A couple days pass and he refunds my money.

This guy lacks the maturity to do business on a site like this. Steer clear.
Old 01-11-2010, 02:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (83%+)

lmao ya cody this shadylosi guy is a real POS STAY AWAY
Old 01-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

man, guy gets all bent out of shape because someone sold something to someone else while he looking at the same thing, too bad so sad!!!

it must have been tough you to purchase a home, if you ever have.

its called business. money talks, BS walks.
Old 01-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Tech Adept

ya this is stupid i sold codymac a body and i left for military duty. i pmed him and told him i wouldnt be able to ship until monday the 11th and asked if he wanted a refund or if he wanted to wait he said he would wait. on sat the 9th i found out i wasnt coming home monday (i still dont know when i am) so instead of keeping his money and pushing the day back i jsut sent him his money back on the 9th, i heard nothing from him the 2 days later i get negitve feedback. idk am i wroung here i thought if i couldnt ship something out in a reasonable amout of time i would just refund his money. instead i get negive feedback but what ever and on top of that i get a 3 page post on peopel talking shit about things they have no idea what there talking about including the "3 week" shipping deal but hey did u tell everyone u live on the west side of canada u moron i live in RI the east of USA screw all of you i could care less about ur feedback or if you buy things from me. im not a buisness im not gona wrap you stuff ever so gently and ship it out overnight and pay 30$ on shipping when i sold 20$ worth of stuff.
Old 01-11-2010, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shadylosi8
ya this is stupid i sold codymac a body and i left for military duty. i pmed him and told him i wouldnt be able to ship until monday the 11th and asked if he wanted a refund or if he wanted to wait he said he would wait. on sat the 9th i found out i wasnt coming home monday (i still dont know when i am) so instead of keeping his money and pushing the day back i jsut sent him his money back on the 9th, i heard nothing from him the 2 days later i get negitve feedback. idk am i wroung here i thought if i couldnt ship something out in a reasonable amout of time i would just refund his money. instead i get negive feedback but what ever and on top of that i get a 3 page post on peopel talking shit about things they have no idea what there talking about including the "3 week" shipping deal but hey did u tell everyone u live on the west side of canada u moron i live in RI the east of USA screw all of you i could care less about ur feedback or if you buy things from me. im not a buisness im not gona wrap you stuff ever so gently and ship it out overnight and pay 30$ on shipping when i sold 20$ worth of stuff.
When you sell something the way it works is you take the persons money....then in 1 or 2 days you send the item,no reason ever to wait 2 or 3 weeks.If something comes up you have a family member mail it for you.It is really not that hard.My comment on the 3 week shipping is just that....my good buddy paid you and had to hunt down the buggy for almost 3 weeks....maybe you should not sell anything on here if its too hard for you to take care of the buyer.

Last edited by 92 vert; 01-11-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:01 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

... and pay 30$ on shipping when i sold 20$ worth of stuff.
The truth finally comes out.

Originally Posted by 92 vert
.maybe you should not sell anything on here if its too hard for you to take care of the buyer.
This.

I'm done here. The feedback rating system was made precisely for people like you. It's working as intended, IMO, as I wouldn't attempt to do business with you again.
Old 01-11-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Yeah I agree, if you sell something, ship it, damn.

Lazy people can come up with the best excuses. "I left for military duty".

Some people act like shipping a box is a life altering event.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:24 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by codymac
The truth finally comes out.

This.

I'm done here. The feedback rating system was made precisely for people like you. It's working as intended, IMO, as I wouldn't attempt to do business with you again.
dude that was a example the $20 i just was making a point had nothing to do wiht shipping ur stuff thank you for all your input and remember dont buy anything from me
Old 01-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The "moron" from the west side of Canada would like to add:

**Copy and paste links if you want to have a laugh:**

rctech.net/forum/r-c-items-sale-trade/340951-team-checkpoint-tc-1030-charger-comp-elec-23a-power-supply.html

Note the date he received his payment: SOLD!!! NOVEMBER 2, 2009

trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=cp181241695us

Note the date accepted at the RI post office NOVEMBER 18, 2009

And note the date it made it ALLLLLLLLLLL the way to the west of Canada, November 30, 2009. Funny, 12 days to ship, 16 days to make it to the post office after payment…