Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric Off-Road
Pro Line Sand Paw question, please help. >

Pro Line Sand Paw question, please help.

Pro Line Sand Paw question, please help.

Old 09-30-2010, 07:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Pro Line Sand Paw question, please help.

Hi I have a question, I hope you guys know because I am at a loss here. I recently just purchased 2 pairs of the Pro Line Sand Paws for the Traxxas Slash 4x4, it says the tires will fit any rim with a 2.2/3.0 mold. I also purchased a set of Pro Line 2.2/3.0 bead locs but the sand paws wont even fit on the rims I mean the outside rim is the size of the entire tire and I'm realizing that they might not fit any 2.2/3.0 rims, do you guys have a set of rims that will fit these tires? I can't find an answer on the internet and I'm asking you guys for help now.
Old 09-30-2010, 10:59 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by slash 4x4 chris
Hi I have a question, I hope you guys know because I am at a loss here. I recently just purchased 2 pairs of the Pro Line Sand Paws for the Traxxas Slash 4x4, it says the tires will fit any rim with a 2.2/3.0 mold. I also purchased a set of Pro Line 2.2/3.0 bead locs but the sand paws wont even fit on the rims I mean the outside rim is the size of the entire tire and I'm realizing that they might not fit any 2.2/3.0 rims, do you guys have a set of rims that will fit these tires? I can't find an answer on the internet and I'm asking you guys for help now.
Is this the tire that you bought? http://prolineracing.com/tires/sand-...ck-rear-tires/

If so, that is made for a 1/10 scale stadium truck and will not work for your short course truck.

The sand tire we make for short course trucks is called the Sling Shot SC: http://prolineracing.com/tires/sling...2.2/3.0-tires/

Hopefully this helped you out. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Shoot, that makes sense now, thank you for the information.