Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 07:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by keppy357
Jim I sent you a pm. Do you think the track will be real loose Sunday?

Im hoping it wont be to loose as long as we get some water for sunday!!!
Old 08-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default strike

Originally Posted by revoluv
you dont happen to have any spare cvs for the strike do you?Just thought I would ask!!!
Hey Jim, dunnoa if your aware or not,
Mip makes cvd's for that truck and they are legal all probably 99% of the tracks, the cvd's is the weak link in that truck, kinda like putting aluminum shock caps on a slash.
so rather then buying a new stock set be sure to order some mips!
Old 08-27-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Initiate

you dont happen to have any spare cvs for the strike do you?Just thought I would ask!!!
Sorry bro but if I did you could have them. If you want to run sct Sunday you can run mine if I don't.
Old 08-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Im in for sct,mod truck,e scale.

As for the drama, I guess both sides should handle this in a better way but I for one think we have had enough of it! Lets get this resolved and go on.............
Old 08-27-2010, 08:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Im hoping it wont be to loose as long as we get some water for sunday!!!
I believe there is to be a tamper at the track Sat.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Wink

Sorry guyz I ain't going away
you will continue to see me on here till Rob takes care of his business
Since he won't answer PM's/e-mails/ph calls this is my ONLY means of communications

Is this the way he does busines at Altoona Raceway???
Ignoring problems?? Ones that could easisly be fixed?? I believe I have made EVERY effort to meet his demands, So I'm sure one of you guys will tell him [other than I'm a butthole] what I have said

So I guess in a way you guys are involved

Thankx again, Speedy Bill
Old 08-28-2010, 05:23 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by speedybill
Sorry guyz I ain't going away
you will continue to see me on here till Rob takes care of his business
Since he won't answer PM's/e-mails/ph calls this is my ONLY means of communications

Is this the way he does busines at Altoona Raceway???
Ignoring problems?? Ones that could easisly be fixed?? I believe I have made EVERY effort to meet his demands, So I'm sure one of you guys will tell him [other than I'm a butthole] what I have said

So I guess in a way you guys are involved

Thankx again, Speedy Bill

Look here.....Dont go saying we are involved,I dont know you and until you started posting on here I didnt care to know you.If you got ripped thats your problem...I wouldnt send a stranger transponders in the first place unless I knew who he was or seen some certification to work on them so you can cry all day but this is really your fault you fu@Qin baby.If you wanna talk shit on these members then I am at the track just about everyday of the week I will wait for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2010, 05:25 AM
Tech Addict

And dont say you dont wanna fight because talkin shit like this will get your ass kicked.All I have to say.Google a map to our track I will be waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-28-2010, 05:26 AM
Tech Addict

Default JOKE!!!!

As far as these other members posting onb your behalf,no stand up guy that I know talks shit like you so you are just a another joke to me.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Where is that pop corn munching icon?
Old 08-28-2010, 06:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

If you got ripped thats your problem...I wouldnt send a stranger transponders in the first place unless I knew who he was or seen some certification to work on them so you can cry all day but this is really your fault you fu@Qin baby.If you wanna talk shit on these members then I am at the track just about everyday of the week I will wait for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So it is Bill's fault that he got ripped off? He sent the club's transponders to a person that he did business with in the past. Everything went well the first time, you would think it would be safe do to business with him again.

Since then Bill has been told that they were lost during shipping, he has also been told that they hadn't been worked on (after they were supposedly shipped and lost), he has also been told that an insurance check was sent (and lost). Yet it's Bill's problem? Apparently you are right, it is Bill's problem since Bill, and our club, are the ones that have been screwed over.

Last edited by lowcel; 08-28-2010 at 06:39 AM.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Where is that pop corn munching icon?
Ask and 'ye shall receive:

And one for the road:

Old 08-28-2010, 06:33 AM
Tech Elite

Thankx Lowcel,
Look guys I just want our [clubs] transponders or the 'claim' check from the USPS, I have not called any of you any names or threatened any of you including Rob with violence, and I would appreciate the same in return

If you look at Robs & my past PM's we have done business before, 6 transponders to be exact, transaction went great, no problems, and the said transponders are still funtioning great, for that I thank you Rob, job well done, But Rob has dropped the ball on the last set of transponders I sent him for repair, Just how many of you would be kind & courtious for over 3 months while we went back & forth over the 'lost' transponders, look at the PM's, I never once said ANYTHING deroagatory,
AND NOW I'M THE BAD GUY???
Pleaze get your head out of where ever it is and see what is REALLY going on here, either Rob is ripping us off, [which I hope is not the case] or he spent the claim check [from USPS] or ????

You guys tell me, you know Rob, you all have nothing but respect for him it appears, and itz really nice to have friends who stand up for ya like you do Rob, but sometimes, you know when ALL the evidence is against your friend you begin to question that those claims aginst him.

Like I said before, I can post more PM's between Rob & I, and I have offered to forward them to ANYONE who would like them to see what REALLY has transpired between us, I have nothing to hide

Sorry that I have upset any of you, that is not my intention

Thankx, Bill
Old 08-28-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by speedybill
Thankx Lowcel,
Look guys I just want our [clubs] transponders or the 'claim' check from the USPS, I have not called any of you any names or threatened any of you including Rob with violence, and I would appreciate the same in return

If you look at Robs & my past PM's we have done business before, 6 transponders to be exact, transaction went great, no problems, and the said transponders are still funtioning great, for that I thank you Rob, job well done, But Rob has dropped the ball on the last set of transponders I sent him for repair, Just how many of you would be kind & courtious for over 3 months while we went back & forth over the 'lost' transponders, look at the PM's, I never once said ANYTHING deroagatory,
AND NOW I'M THE BAD GUY???
Pleaze get your head out of where ever it is and see what is REALLY going on here, either Rob is ripping us off, [which I hope is not the case] or he spent the claim check [from USPS] or ????

You guys tell me, you know Rob, you all have nothing but respect for him it appears, and itz really nice to have friends who stand up for ya like you do Rob, but sometimes, you know when ALL the evidence is against your friend you begin to question that those claims aginst him.

Like I said before, I can post more PM's between Rob & I, and I have offered to forward them to ANYONE who would like them to see what REALLY has transpired between us, I have nothing to hide

Sorry that I have upset any of you, that is not my intention

Thankx, Bill
I guess you are to dumb to understand we don't want to see the pm's and we don't care who ripped off who. If you want to talk racing fine if you want to cry about transponders do it some where else. And if your dumb ass thinks that posting on here is going to help you out, well you are wrong all you are doing is pissing people off that has nothing to do with it, so when you do come out from under that rock and show up at our track you will be dealing with all the guys you have pissed off and I think it is quit a few now and not just Rob.
Old 08-28-2010, 07:20 AM
Tech Elite

Sorry Keppy if you don't understand, your ignorance of the issue and refusal to actually read those PM's are your problem, they tell the truth, if that piss's you off too bad,
And I will continue to post here no matter what,

And speaking of 'pissed of racers' you should see the group down here that were screwed out of 4 transponders by your beloved Rob, they will have to take the very limited funds available to them to purchase replacement transponder for those that Rob has, or has lost

I appologize to those I have offended, that is not my intention, my only intention is to resolve the transponder issue with Rob, since he refuses to do so I'm here till it is resolved

Thankx, Bill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.