Wiki Posts
Search

Team Muchmore CTX-W Tire Warmers

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 09:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)
Default Team Muchmore CTX-W Tire Warmers

Does anyone know why Muchmore no longer has the CTX-W on their website? They even have a banner ad for it, but when you click on it, "Product not found" appears. Are they being replaced?

And the cups that come with it, are they too big to use with TakeOffs/RPs/CSs? Or do you need the optional #MM-TW3 blue caps?
Old 01-08-2007, 09:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sohlman
Does anyone know why Muchmore no longer has the CTX-W on their website? They even have a banner ad for it, but when you click on it, "Product not found" appears. Are they being replaced?

And the cups that come with it, are they too big to use with TakeOffs/RPs/CSs? Or do you need the optional #MM-TW3 blue caps?
just bought one myself, the cups are large so they'll fit CS-27w
Old 01-08-2007, 10:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Can you seriously stop freaking out, it's not the end of the world. Probably a simple typo on the US web site. Here is a link to the main Korean site that shows the warmers and optional cups.

http://www.much-more.co.kr/tire_acc.asp

I only go to this site since they have updated news on new products. The US site is very slow to update.

The cups that come with the CTX-W will work on the Take-Off/RP tires because they are larger, but not as well because the cups do not fit snug like on the Sorex tires. For the best fit and performance, get the optional MM-TW3 cups for Take-Off/RP tires.
Old 01-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 92 (100%+)

Thanks for the info Ant. Just making sure my shi@t is still cool...or warm.

Anybody got any feedback from the new Team Muchmore premounts?
Old 01-08-2007, 10:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sohlman
Anybody got any feedback from the new Team Muchmore premounts?
I've been testing them at my local asphalt track and they are faster then the Sorex 32 premounts from Speedmind. I feel they have more traction and more corner speed, but do wear fast (19t racing).
Old 01-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Tech Regular

I am using the Much More premounts 32 and they work great on an indoor asphalt track. Just be careful about over heating the tires with the warmers, I have tried heating them to about 100F with good results.
Old 01-08-2007, 12:25 PM
Shop Owner

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Can you seriously stop freaking out, it's not the end of the world. Probably a simple typo on the US web site. Here is a link to the main Korean site that shows the warmers and optional cups.

http://www.much-more.co.kr/tire_acc.asp

I only go to this site since they have updated news on new products. The US site is very slow to update.

The cups that come with the CTX-W will work on the Take-Off/RP tires because they are larger, but not as well because the cups do not fit snug like on the Sorex tires. For the best fit and performance, get the optional MM-TW3 cups for Take-Off/RP tires.
Absolutely correct!

Regardig tires, I tried 32 with yellow insert and their grip was awesome!! I was much faster than with the cs27 and also they last longer. Felt performance drop after 4th battery, while with cs every run has shlitly droped perfromance.
Only problem I find with them is that there is no mark to identify temperature and I can't propose them to our national championship...

Nick
Old 01-21-2007, 03:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

hi guys do you know the amp draw of this tire warmers?

also, if someone have tried this. does your muchmore power master world edition 2 can handle all of this equipments. if you are using all at the same time. 2 chargers (1 muchmore and 1 novak millenium), 1 battery fan 12v, 1 teamwave discharger tray, 1 muchmore thermoelectric motor cooler and a tire warmers (ctxw ic)?
Old 01-22-2007, 11:29 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bmmer701
hi guys do you know the amp draw of this tire warmers?

also, if someone have tried this. does your muchmore power master world edition 2 can handle all of this equipments. if you are using all at the same time. 2 chargers (1 muchmore and 1 novak millenium), 1 battery fan 12v, 1 teamwave discharger tray, 1 muchmore thermoelectric motor cooler and a tire warmers (ctxw ic)?
At a recent race, I was charging batteries with Cell Master (2), motor cooler, CTX-D, CTX-W all on at the same time on Power Master World Edition 2 and it cannot handle all that equipment, the CTX-W draws lots of current. The moment I start warming tires, I get power supply error on both Cell Master.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by trf_racer
At a recent race, I was charging batteries with Cell Master (2), motor cooler, CTX-D, CTX-W all on at the same time on Power Master World Edition 2 and it cannot handle all that equipment, the CTX-W draws lots of current. The moment I start warming tires, I get power supply error on both Cell Master.
yeah mine also thanks for letting me know