Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Robitronic Avid Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2010, 01:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

tell shasa to get on here now and then and answer his pm's haha.
Old 09-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Thought it was time to post a picture of my Avid V2. Itīs still pretty much in out of the box state. But I will soon start to modify, so it will be more like I want it before the indoor season starts.
Attached Thumbnails Robitronic Avid Touring Car-dsc02961_3.jpg  
Old 09-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Tech Initiate

sorry for my long offtime ^^

i had a race this weekend and much fast drivers were there, as names like mario rigert, martin strittmatter and philip huber.

my car was great after a lot of diff problems at saturday, i had the pole with eas.

in the finals i had 6-9 seconds gap to mario rigert and overtook a one lap lead between me and the third placed driver. i was the only one to go under 14 seconds and the only one who 23 laps on this track in anytime.

i will post my setup really soon.

we should receive the new parts next week, so it shouldnt take long as they are in the stores...

greez shasa
Old 09-13-2010, 12:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Tozze
Thought it was time to post a picture of my Avid V2. Itīs still pretty much in out of the box state. But I will soon start to modify, so it will be more like I want it before the indoor season starts.
looking good the car is great out of the box.
Old 09-13-2010, 12:33 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by ShLa
sorry for my long offtime ^^

i had a race this weekend and much fast drivers were there, as names like mario rigert, martin strittmatter and philip huber.

my car was great after a lot of diff problems at saturday, i had the pole with eas.

in the finals i had 6-9 seconds gap to mario rigert and overtook a one lap lead between me and the third placed driver. i was the only one to go under 14 seconds and the only one who 23 laps on this track in anytime.

i will post my setup really soon.

we should receive the new parts next week, so it shouldnt take long as they are in the stores...

greez shasa
you the man!! good job! was this a carpet race or a asphalt race.
Old 09-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Thought i would share some pics of my Avid v2. Currently running low friction belts, zero angle driveshafts, 2mm top deck,lipo battery holder, hpi springs. Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Robitronic Avid Touring Car-avid-2-pic-1.jpg   Robitronic Avid Touring Car-avid-2-pic-2.jpg   Robitronic Avid Touring Car-avid-2-pic-3.jpg   Robitronic Avid Touring Car-avid-2-pic-4.jpg  
Old 09-13-2010, 09:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Had my first indoor carpet race this weekend in Columbus OH. This car is fantastic I decided to go last min. so did not get to change setup from asphalt the car was hooked I TQ and won A-main I couldn't believe how good it handled I will be going back up to work on setup for carpet but it will not change much from my asphalt setting till I get to a big race with lots of traction. My asphalt setting was back about 3 pages I think.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Potoczak
Thought i would share some pics of my Avid v2. Currently running low friction belts, zero angle driveshafts, 2mm top deck,lipo battery holder, hpi springs. Enjoy
Car looks very nice, just need to put some decals on that green body. Have you run it yet?

Steve
Old 09-13-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hpisims
Had my first indoor carpet race this weekend in Columbus OH. This car is fantastic I decided to go last min. so did not get to change setup from asphalt the car was hooked I TQ and won A-main I couldn't believe how good it handled I will be going back up to work on setup for carpet but it will not change much from my asphalt setting till I get to a big race with lots of traction. My asphalt setting was back about 3 pages I think.
Congrats on your win, any link to the race results?

Steve
Old 09-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Tech Addict

I do not think they have results posted on site but it is www.enhobbies.com
It was there grand opening weekend good time they have both on road and off road in same building at the same time was always something going on.
Old 09-13-2010, 09:56 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by hpisims
I do not think they have results posted on site but it is www.enhobbies.com
It was there grand opening weekend good time they have both on road and off road in same building at the same time was always something going on.
Cool, thanks, I'll check it out and again congrats, it's always a nice feeling to win.

Steve
Old 09-13-2010, 10:03 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by corallyman
Cool, thanks, I'll check it out and again congrats, it's always a nice feeling to win.

Steve
LOL yes it is Steve.
Old 09-14-2010, 03:38 AM
Tech Elite

i looked on that website and it only mentions oval racing so did you do an oval race or a road course race? anyways good job on the tq and win!
Old 09-14-2010, 03:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by corallyman
Car looks very nice, just need to put some decals on that green body. Have you run it yet?

Steve
Steve, that pic of the body is a couple of hours after i sprayed it. But since then i have run the car in a couple of club races at our local track. I am running one of Jeff Jenkins setups on the car with a couple of tweaks. But the car is awesome. Here is a pic of my local track.
Attached Thumbnails Robitronic Avid Touring Car-track-pic.jpg  
Old 09-14-2010, 03:51 AM
Tech Elite

that track looks like alot of fun.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.