Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DHI Cup 2009

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 11:17 PM
Tech Addict

Default DHI Cup 2009

The DHI Cup in Denmark has started with many of the big names attenting.
Live coverage at http://www.redrc.net/

Old 01-11-2009, 09:45 AM
Tech Addict

Marc Rheinard takes the 2009 DHI cup before Alexander Hagberg and Teemu Leino. Full report and videos coming on http://www.redrc.net/

Old 01-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

What are the rules for the DHI Cup. Not trying to knock Rheinard's car or the overseas rules, but I believe that cars that compete in most major Australian events must have their wings painted. Marc Rheinard's car wouldn't have passed scrutineering in most big Australian events the way I understand it.

Which rules are used at the DHI; it would be interesting to compare them to our own AARCMCC rules, and see where they differ? I think we are too strict here with minor issues that are fairly irrelevant at times.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 01-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chickentrader
What are the rules for the DHI Cup. Not trying to knock Rheinard's car or the overseas rules, but I believe that cars that compete in most major Australian events must have their wings painted. Marc Rheinard's car wouldn't have passed scrutineering in most big Australian events the way I understand it.

Which rules are used at the DHI; it would be interesting to compare them to our own AARCMCC rules, and see where they differ? I think we are too strict here with minor issues that are fairly irrelevant at times.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
We followed the EFRA 2008 rules
See rules here
http://www.dhi-cup.dk/rules.htm

And winner was Marc Rheinard/Tamiya
Old 01-11-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Wing must be painted.. I have never heard!!! Marcs car passed the techicnal insp. every time without any marks..
Nice race, with the best winners... see you all racers again next year to another great event..

Urlich Rasmussen
DHI-CUP
Old 01-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Tech Adept

Kindest regards,
Lars.

Normally only for nitro cars wing have to be painted in europe!
But for electric racing wings don't have to be painted also with ifmar or roar is the same i think.

Marc was just really fast! Congrats to all A Finalists and al the other drivers!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:29 AM
CAi
Tech Apprentice

Where can I found modified results???

Not only A, but all the finals??
Old 01-13-2009, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

Default results

http://www.dhi-cup.dk/dhi09/
Old 01-16-2009, 07:07 AM
Tech Adept

watch the videos with interviews.........in english
http://www.rctv.dk/dhi2009/index.html
Old 01-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Tech Regular

Great event! My first time there and i will be back next year for sure! Only thing i didnt like was the fluffy carpet that destroyed the ballbearings.

Check my blog for a english race report. click on DHI CUP 2009 to read.