Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
TCS...... DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!! Beware!!! >

TCS...... DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!! Beware!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree23Likes

TCS...... DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!! Beware!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2021, 05:57 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default TCS...... DO NOT BUY FROM!!!!!! Beware!!!

Pretty sure this guy is trying to scam me right now............
Old 05-25-2021, 03:57 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by goreyboggs
Pretty sure this guy is trying to scam me right now............
those are some great details
00pooterSS likes this.
Old 05-26-2021, 09:44 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Guy is for sure a scammer, sent me a pm on here for a hudy setup station and had screenshot pics, told me to email him, instead had him text me details then proceeds to give me 3 different PayPal’s.

[email protected]
[email protected]
714-459-2262

Old 05-27-2021, 05:04 AM
Tech Rookie

happy i saw this, he just responded to my wanted add, think ill give it a miss!
Old 05-27-2021, 07:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 342 (100%+)

PLEASE read other threads in this section. This person/persons using multiple names and emails. ALWAYS insisting on PP friends and family BUT always communicating with the 714 cel # mentioned in this thread. This is getting serious. I have seen no less than 4 handles mentioned and multiple email addresses. PLEASE PLEASE never never never pay using anything other than goods and services gang. PP will have your back. This person/persons is counting that you will pay Friends and Family and your money will be gone for ever.
Andy Koback likes this.
Old 05-27-2021, 09:28 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 165 (100%+)

RCTech members need to be aware that scammers prowl the "Wanted" section here on RCTech responding to people's posts in the classifieds, but it applies to any online deals. Scammers are on the prowl so be mindful.
  • If a brand new user contacts you and tells you a person he knows has the item you are looking and provides an email address or phone number, it is likely a scam.
  • If a new member asks you to send money via PayPal Friends and Family or via Zelle or money order, it is likely a scam.
Please click the red report button on private messages from potential scammers so the moderators can investigate and hopefully ban the accounts and remove their messages.
konasubs likes this.
Old 05-27-2021, 09:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

yeah, he tried to get me on a WTB ad i put up. recognized his filth right away and told him to F off. never heard back from him. i was surprised he tried to scam me. obviously based on my feedback i wouldn't think he'd try. i thought those A$$hats preyed on n00bs.
1/8 IC Fan likes this.
Old 05-27-2021, 10:42 AM
Super Moderator

There’s no sense reposting private messages none of us moderators can see the private messages maybe just post screenshots on here from the pms would be better
J.Whiting likes this.
Old 05-30-2021, 07:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

He is currently scamming me on a 4pls radio. He wanted me to send as family and friends and I told him no. So the deal was off then a week goes by and he agreed to send me a tracking number and I will cover paypal charges for goods and services. He gave me a paypal from Canada but I sent it regular so hopefully paypal will take care of it.

This is his other email address I was given. [email protected]

If you look at his profile it shows he is currently active and searching.
Old 05-31-2021, 04:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Ok guys here is the latest. 3 hours after my post here I get this email from paypal stating a new status. Here is what is says: No Shipment TrackingMay 30, 2021, Sent by MANUALStatus: Shipped

So it was shipped on a Sunday at 10:45pm. No tracking number and does not say which carrier? This guy is a scammer. I will be contacting paypal. Also we can file Mail Fraud charges. Make it a felony.
NutDriver likes this.
Old 05-31-2021, 08:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 280 (100%+)

Originally Posted by seajj2
Ok guys here is the latest. 3 hours after my post here I get this email from paypal stating a new status. Here is what is says: No Shipment TrackingMay 30, 2021, Sent by MANUALStatus: Shipped

So it was shipped on a Sunday at 10:45pm. No tracking number and does not say which carrier? This guy is a scammer. I will be contacting paypal. Also we can file Mail Fraud charges. Make it a felony.
Should have heeded the warnings. Plenty of them!!!
NutDriver likes this.
Old 05-31-2021, 08:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)

But what seems funny is these guys only work it thru the weekends and this tcs sent me a message but gave a different phone number but you would think that they would see this post or posts about scams and such and yet keep pulling the same stuff is unreal and whats more strange is that people keep falling for it
Andy Koback likes this.
Old 05-31-2021, 01:27 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

This fool scammed me with same email address.....
Old 05-31-2021, 05:40 PM
Super Moderator

If members would take the time to read the rules marked “ important “ on the top of the wanted section and for sale section this oils have been avoided
Old 06-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 342 (100%+)

These guys are not worrying about us talking about them. These "fools" as one person called them are very cunning and cleaver. They rely on folks NOT reading the rules in each section. As soon as something suspicious LIKE "text me direct" or " email me direct" OR " I will give you a better price is you send F and F. Why would you even consider doing business with these folks that have LITTLE to NO rating and just joined. If the price seems to be good to be true. IT IS.... I am SUPER sad for folks that got taken or fighting with PP without G and S protection. ALSO, same holds true if item is shipped to address OTHER than what's on PP. NO protection. So, for at least one of you to call these scammers "fools" is humbly lil bit ironic....... PLEASE listen to Marcos. Dude has seen and dealt with it all. Other person to listen to is Forrest Gump....." BLANK is as BLANK does".......

Last edited by konasubs; 06-02-2021 at 09:09 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.