Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
RC Pro Onroad Round 2, Western Division, Santa Clara, Ca. >

RC Pro Onroad Round 2, Western Division, Santa Clara, Ca.

RC Pro Onroad Round 2, Western Division, Santa Clara, Ca.

Old 07-03-2006, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Some of the closest racing i've ever raced in. Thanks to RC pro series and Rams for hosting the race. A big thanks to all the sponsors for all of the support and the raffle prizes. J.R., Kevin, and the rest of the Ace Hobbies crew for the BBQ food on sunday. I also wanted to thank Harry Hananouchi and Scott Bell for the great pit work for my A-main in 1/10 scale nitro sedan. ( for my first time, I pitted for Harry Hananouchi for his B-main bump up along with his A-main race. Im gonna be pitting just like Harry pits for Swauger )

Roger Serafin
Old 07-03-2006, 08:37 PM
Tech Master

Congrats on you win Roger!! Are you going to make it for the O'donell race at Rev?
Old 07-03-2006, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by manokgt4
Congrats on you win Roger!! Are you going to make it for the O'donell race at Rev?
Hey you !! I didn't get the "W", but I did get TQ. Mishaga got me on the last lap by 8/10's of a second. It was a really close battle. Im looking forward to more racing. I will not be at the O'donell race, but crystal park does sound good for another round for the points series. I'l be going to Vegas for sure in September.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Kind of curious why the 1/8 A main results are not up yet. Are there some protests going on we are not hearing about?
Old 07-04-2006, 08:06 AM
Tech Rookie

The race result has been up at least 2 days already. You can find it at rams website: http://www.rams-rc.com/
Old 07-04-2006, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by klapprom
The race result has been up at least 2 days already. You can find it at rams website: http://www.rams-rc.com/
Race 08 8th Scale Open A Main (available soon)???
Old 07-04-2006, 08:48 AM
Tech Master

There are some issues that need to be dealt with by the scoring software (we aren't sure how to handle it, you can see we have the E main listed twice) - Ron Lau and Jason Baumbach are trying to sync-up with RC Scoring Pro. The delay, I'm sure, is due to the holiday weekend.
Old 07-04-2006, 08:55 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks for the response Rich! Sounds like it was a good time, I wish I would have made it. Was it the same layout we ran at the fun race? Can you at least tell us who won?
Old 07-04-2006, 09:03 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Jason Smith
Thanks for the response Rich! Sounds like it was a good time, I wish I would have made it. Was it the same layout we ran at the fun race? Can you at least tell us who won?

It was a good time. The layout was different from the "fun race" we ran two weeks ago. It was still a sweeper on and 180 off.

The winner of 1/8th was Thello Jurdon with his JP powered Kyosho Evolva. He did a great job.
Old 07-04-2006, 11:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rich Browne
There are some issues that need to be dealt with by the scoring software (we aren't sure how to handle it, you can see we have the E main listed twice) - Ron Lau and Jason Baumbach are trying to sync-up with RC Scoring Pro. The delay, I'm sure, is due to the holiday weekend.
That is strange to have trouble with Doug's software, I got a quick inservice at the Sedan Nationals and I am Sold.

Last edited by richey; 07-05-2006 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by richey
That is strange to have trouble with Doug's software, I got a quick inservice at the Sedan Nationals and I Sold.
He's done a great job. It is, after all, the 4th of July
Old 07-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Rich Browne
He's done a great job. It is, after all, the 4th of July
I am pretty sure we will be using it by the time we run the Paris Race.
Old 07-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Rich, did you guys ever get repaved?
Old 07-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
Nah, no repave. They did repaint the parking lines after the national in 2004.

( My bad, I thought you meant Rich Browne from the Rams organization ) Sorry bout that.

Last edited by Roger; 07-05-2006 at 02:09 AM.
Old 07-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GrandeGixxer
I had a meeting with the County about 10 days ago where we made some decision on how we were going to preserve the lay out of the track and make sure everything goes back in the same spot. The P.O. is complete so i should get the go ahead in the next couple of weeks, should take a full day to remove everything, then we will paint the pipes and the paving company will do there part. Probably another day to put things back in place, then we will have to paint the lines. I am trying to line up a laser liner striper to make it all look good. Lot of work that will be done in the summer heat.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.