Pro-match Batteries

Old 12-30-2003, 01:30 AM
Tech Master

Just received my packs and I must say these are the best matched packs I've ever seen in my years of racing, matched by runtime, avg. v and IR, very great guys not to mention the experience and reputation you guys have matching batteries : ) : ) Did I mention these guys have 75 matchers, DAMN!
Old 12-30-2003, 01:50 AM
Tech Regular

Yes, I just ran my first 2 pro-match packs this past weekend... I was SOOO impressed! Anyone know if they're working with the new SP cells?

J
Old 12-30-2003, 08:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

You'll find that no matter what batteries Pro-Match uses, they'll do their research and you will always get rock solid performance out of them. I'm still running my Reedy Race cells and a couple of converted stick packs from the TCS worlds and they're still running strong.

PMRGrrrrrl I sent the filled out sheets via snailmail to you yesterday so you should get them soon.

Have a Happy New Year everybody and let's bring home some more titles
Old 12-30-2003, 09:32 AM

Where can I get "Fukuyama batteries"? I've been using Pro match for a while now and I have complaints. Just want to try some thing new...
Old 12-30-2003, 09:43 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by ZeroCooL
Where can I get "Fukuyama batteries"? I've been using Pro match for a while now and I have complaints. Just want to try some thing new...
Honestly, why would you post that in here, when there is clearly a fukuyama battery thread??? This senseless crap needs to stop, if you have a problem with pro-match batteries I know PMRGirl works at pro-match, why not PM her with your troubles instead of doing it this way???
Old 12-30-2003, 10:14 AM
Tech Regular

Arrow

rtypec~ Thank-you I will be looking for it in the mail. Let me know when you need some batts.

PorscheSuperCup~ Thank you!

proudwinner~ Glad to hear you are pleased with your packs. Keep us posted And let us know if you need anything else.

jitsuguy~Again I am glad to hear you are happy, let us know if there is anything else you may need.
Old 12-30-2003, 10:28 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by PorscheSuperCup
Honestly, why would you post that in here, when there is clearly a fukuyama battery thread??? This senseless crap needs to stop, if you have a problem with pro-match batteries I know PMRGirl works at pro-match, why not PM her with your troubles instead of doing it this way???
I'm in total agreement here. There is a Fukuyama Thread in this very forum and to post such comments is not appreciated by PMR or Fukuyama which have had a great relationship in distribution business. Just thought I'd jump in and let you guys know. Sorry again for the trouble some have tried to cause.

Dan
Old 12-30-2003, 10:35 AM
Tech Master

FYI, there is a thread under "Fukuyama Batteries" in this very forum. Since your question is related to Fukuyama, I don't see why you would post your questions here on a different thread. As much as I appreciate doing business, I do not appreciate your intentions which I feel is inappropriate. I am truly sorry PMR, in no way is Fukuyama intended to cross into your territories.

Dan
Old 12-30-2003, 10:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Yeah! What he said.
Old 12-30-2003, 11:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by lem2
New to match packs, thanks!!!
Lem

... and we hope its not your last!
Old 12-30-2003, 11:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by JitsuGuy
Yes, I just ran my first 2 pro-match packs this past weekend... I was SOOO impressed! Anyone know if they're working with the new SP cells?

J

i asked them before if thet'll be getting SP cells, i was told that they wern't...

just curious, why are you interested if they're working with SP cells?
Old 12-30-2003, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally posted by proudwinner
Just received my packs and I must say these are the best matched packs I've ever seen in my years of racing, matched by runtime, avg. v and IR, very great guys not to mention the experience and reputation you guys have matching batteries : ) : ) Did I mention these guys have 75 matchers, DAMN!
Hi,

Actually, around 100, but Jeff is constantly sending a group of his matchers out for recalibration to insure that his numbers are right on. And I know sending 10 to 20 matchers out to CE is not too cheap...LOL

Mike
Old 12-30-2003, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

ZeroCool,

Have you tried to call ProMatch to you your issues resolved? ProMatch has the best customer service department around...bar none.

Give them a call and see what happens.

Mike
Old 12-30-2003, 11:54 AM
Tech Regular

Can 3300's be maintained well without a tray? I don't have a tray yet... But I do have the 16x9v6 and it will discharge at 20 amps...

Thanks!
J
Old 12-30-2003, 02:22 PM

OKey... I think all you guy's took my measage all wrong. I'm not, by all means trying to hate/ bash on "PMR". as a matter of fact. I just bought 3 6 cell receiver packs from my local hobby store by Pro Macth for Mini T. I have 7 GP 3300's from PMR. That I use for my XXX-t. I must have wrote my questoin all wrong. I've never heard of that other company before. I didn't even know they had there own thread.
But I can honestly agree with everyone on this thread, that Pro Match by far are the BEST batteries on the market today.. Hands down and for those people who took this the wrong way. GET OFF THE CHOP!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.