Wiki Posts
Search

MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2005, 05:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (95%+)
Default MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD

Alright guys here it is,this thread is for all who want to see and hear we plan on posting pics and vids of our track and the progress we are making towards forming a club and taking the track over.

All who would like to post please do so,just remember you start bashing too hard and the posse will have to come in and regulate

we will also be posting pics of our rides,and keep everyone informed of what is going on at the track.

thanks
steven
Old 09-07-2005, 05:29 PM
Tech Elite

this is a call out to BONE$,DAZLST1, and DIRTDEMON get in here and post and lets get some pics going.

ill go first
Attached Thumbnails MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-p1020695.jpg   MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-p1020694.jpg  
Old 09-07-2005, 05:30 PM
Tech Elite

i'll get pics of the mayhem up soon
Old 09-07-2005, 09:31 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Calling all people in the central valley!!!!!!! And Beyond

Calling all people in the Central Valley or beyond!!!!!!! Anybody tired of not having a OFF ROAD track to race at??? WELL WE GOT ONE!!!Come out and join us in Madera!! I know theres more than 20 OFF ROAD RACERS between Bakersfield and Modesto!!!! We race Friday nights at 7:30 pm and gates open at 5:00. 3 heats and a main for 10 bucks. With transponder provided. 1/8 buggys, MT, electrics and more... We will find a class for you.. Being a Novice is no excuse not to come, we have about 7 others waiting to rumble... Last week we had 2 MT classes. 19 turn and 1/8th buggy. Hope you take the drive and come out .. HWY99 And road 18 1/2.....
Old 09-07-2005, 10:09 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Wuz up, Hey i must say last week was alot of fun i love when we have alot of new guys to race with. If anybody is in the area come check it out. hear are some pics of the track.

This was the day we finished so some things have changed and been added or added to or pulled out. Overall its a track that will test your skills as a driver. I love it.
Attached Thumbnails MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-savage-track-001.jpg   MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-savage-track-002.jpg   MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-savage-track-003.jpg   MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-savage-track-004.jpg  
Old 09-07-2005, 10:37 PM
Tech Regular

Here is the beast!!!!!!!!!!! This is my Savage or Part Savage LOL
Attached Thumbnails MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-savage-track-005.jpg   MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-savage-track-008.jpg   MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-savage-track-009.jpg  
Old 09-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Friday Night Live

Hey Fellas, Just wanted to stop by and say WATS UP!!!! SAVAGE RULES
Hey steve and daz.. ya going to bring them Pretty Trucks out on Friday? Hope to see ya in the MAIN bring a rope so I can pull you over the finish line DAz bring a trailer So you can haul steve,and I'll pull you both over the finish LINE!!! Thats what friends are for. anyways lots of fun @ the Madera track hope to see more LST's or maybe even some Revo's to give Team Savage some FUN
Old 09-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Location

Madera...Is the heart of California. And the track is right off the freeway 99
From Sacramento or even Baskerfield. your just a few hours away from Winning a race... and having a blast. We start at 8:00pm on Friday nights. Don't let your toys collect dust come out and win a race or two.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Do you have an address? I live in Sacto. Lastly, about how long does it take to get there? Thanks
Old 09-08-2005, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

You live in Sacremento? its about 2 hrs away.

map comming soon

this is a small action pic
Attached Thumbnails MADERA R/C RACEWAY OFFICIAL THREAD-buggy.jpg  

Last edited by Bone$; 09-08-2005 at 10:15 AM.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rc_king1
Do you have an address? I live in Sacto. Lastly, about how long does it take to get there? Thanks
hey sean,

we would love to have you out,just jump on 99 south and take it to ave 18 1/2 ,turn left and take that road to the dead end which is rd. 24 and turn right as you pass the intersection its the second driveway on the left behind the industrial building.

heres the address if you want to map quest it

17799 RD. 24 madera,ca 93638
Old 09-08-2005, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

this is for all the local racers we have changed the date and time of the hurricane race to saturday september 24th at 2:00 pm,hopefully with this time switch we can get more people out.

this is also the bye-week of cycle art so we will have that sat. to ourselves
Old 09-08-2005, 12:55 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by BIGG BALLS
Hey Fellas, Just wanted to stop by and say WATS UP!!!! SAVAGE RULES
Hey steve and daz.. ya going to bring them Pretty Trucks out on Friday? Hope to see ya in the MAIN bring a rope so I can pull you over the finish line DAz bring a trailer So you can haul steve,and I'll pull you both over the finish LINE!!! Thats what friends are for. anyways lots of fun @ the Madera track hope to see more LST's or maybe even some Revo's to give Team Savage some FUN
just remember when the lst is whipping up on you thats its okay for a grown man to cry
Old 09-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Track looks nice.. To bad I cant come out and play,I got rid of all my off road stuff anyway..Does a Savage count as off road..
Old 09-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by xxxkat
Track looks nice.. To bad I cant come out and play,I got rid of all my off road stuff anyway..Does a Savage count as off road..

Hell yeah savage counts!!! we have 4 Savages that come out and play every week. One is mine

Bring it out bro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.