Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 04:58 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

I did figure that much out. I did use some old stock JRXS front arms to make my setup. Maybe if I used the front XXX-S arms it would of fit a tad better. I just cut the top off the caster block so that part wouldn't hit. I see what you mean about that part rubbing.

I had more problems with the front and back of the arm hitting the rims. Nothing I couldn't fix but just took a little custom fitting. Seems to be cool now.

Here is a pic of what I have.
Attached Thumbnails Team Losi JRXS-jrxs-camberlink-mod.jpg  
Old 03-26-2006, 07:01 PM
Tech Elite

Look at this pics and see where the differences are.

http://www.jrxs.com/gallery/albums/u...mber%20mod.JPG

Brant
Old 03-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Tech Elite

I think you have your cut piece from the hub carrier on upside down.

Brant
Old 03-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)
Default Sir Pookalot.......

Greg T. here, is the pic in your last post the front camber link mod you told me to put on the car? The link on JRXS.com is null...
Old 03-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Bubbasteponit
Greg T. here, is the pic in your last post the front camber link mod you told me to put on the car? The link on JRXS.com is null...

Yeppers!!!!! I found that pic in the gallery section on JRXS.com I also believe there is a whole thread about it in there too. I better see you in here more often hommie!!! For you guys that don't know Greg, he has been racing since the first time I drug up my Grasshopper with a Dynamite stock motor to Gary's RC Raceway in Little Rock Arkansas back in 1988!!! He was full of crap then!!! And he's full of it now!!!!!! LMAO

I hope this helps Greg. And YES you need it on the car. I don't wanna hear nutt'n bout no RDX's and X-Ray's in FL. ganging up on you either! I got Yo back!

Brant
Old 03-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Tech Addict

Default rofl

up it beeeiotchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2006, 08:49 PM
Tech Adept

Do you guys have a link to a how to on the front conversion>? I have seen pics but I have no idea how it is done? Thanks alot

Chris
Old 03-26-2006, 09:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

I am so ready for outdoor season!! My cars are callin me from the basement and there is nuthin I can do. I have one last dirt race to run for the season then it is all about the Sedans!!
Old 03-26-2006, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by DR.FeelGood
Do you guys have a link to a how to on the front conversion>? I have seen pics but I have no idea how it is done? Thanks alot

Chris

I think JRXSBill put up some directions on JRXS.com. If not hopefully he will correct me.

Brant
Old 03-26-2006, 10:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Chris
It's on page 346, an excellent guide on making the camber link. it's in 3 parts. Oh yeah, well done, JRX-S Bill!
Old 03-27-2006, 05:05 AM
Tech Master

Hi Guy's
Well I ran with J A M I N S (Ben Rayment) setup friday night on rubber and rug, but used 1, degree rear hubs as apposed too 0, as I thought it would be a little lose at the rear on a twisty 9 seconds track, and also ran the K/B rear tower in front of the blulk-heads, it seemed to be a vast improvement from to week befores car, (I have 2 JRX-S's) I also removed all 4 posts from the rear deck, but as the night went on the grip came up and the car was stalling mid corner, to much grip and was not rotating around the corner as was in round one and two. The car was overall much faster through the corners, even the guy's with the EC's, Cylones & RDX's was impressed with how much corner speed the car had than normally, and was on the pace with the youngsters. We were running out of time towards the end of the night for one reason or another, so instead of haveing 5 finals it was all mashed down to 3 finals, needless to say too many cars on such a small track, but what a laugh we had, fast guy's with the slower one's, so much winding up on the rostrum, tears in peoples eye's from laughter, and could not see were we were driving, needless to say plenty of crashes as well, NOW THATS WHAT'S CLUB RACING IS ALL ABOUT, HAVING 'FUN'
Cheers Malc THE CAN MAN
Old 03-27-2006, 07:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Keith Billanti
I hope to get out there again soon.. was planning on tomorrow but my paycheck never came this week.
keith, you coming out to our finale race at in two weeks? afterall, you are the defending champion at the gate, since winning the halloween race in october. i believe hodge is coming out too, so that he and chicky will have everybodies jrxs dialed for this race. it's going to be a good one, and i am anxious to see how your mod changes the car's appearance on the track.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:08 AM
Tech Regular

With all the mods taken into account what is the latest outdoor setup?
Old 03-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by JRXS_chris
With all the mods taken into account what is the latest outdoor setup?
i would like to know this also but for carpet.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

Hey Niall, I'm sure the lovely guys on here will help us both

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.