Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Palmaris engine thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 11:16 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by jfc_tech
TG777, i wish this engine could reach our shore here in Malaysia. From what i gather here...yer engine seems to perform at par if not better than Nova Max P5. I sure wanna see it here.
We have a distributor set up for Asia already. You will be able to get one through them. We will make a full contacts list when we launch the engines.
Old 02-19-2004, 04:21 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
If you got 710 let 's make arrangement at Cristal Park and we will check how it is fit. I am expecting to get one of those for my son too very soon.
Are you testing these engines at Crystal Park on a regular basis?
What days are you usually there?
I might be able to make it down there this weekend.
I'd like to see how these engines run.
Will I be able to get these engines at a local hobby store like Ultimate Hobbies when they come out?
Old 02-19-2004, 05:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trust me, you will receive MUCH better service from Edward directly than you would from Ultimate Hobbies
Old 02-19-2004, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by PSI Racer
Are you testing these engines at Crystal Park on a regular basis?
What days are you usually there?
I might be able to make it down there this weekend.
I'd like to see how these engines run.
Will I be able to get these engines at a local hobby store like Ultimate Hobbies when they come out?
Usualy we go to Cristal Park on Saturdays, but this weekend my wife grounded me So we will be there next Saturday.
I am not planning to destribut engines through LHS. If I do this way, pricing will be out of control and service will be as it is now. We want to provide something much better.
As Modellor mentioned we have destribution system all over the world, but don't think we are going to use LHS. We want to keep price as low as possible. But this is not final dessision yet
Old 02-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Edward,

I have two questions for you:

1. Do you already have a distributor for South America, more specifically in Brazil?

2. Is someone of Team Palmaris coming to the Pre-Worlds in Brazil?
Old 02-19-2004, 11:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Edward,
Your engine is in my wish list. let me know as soon as they realdy to ship.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:00 PM
Tech Elite

Unfortunately no one in our team is ready for this kind of competitions, so we are not going to preworlds.
We are working right now on South America destribution, but can't tell you for sure who is going to take care there.
I will let everybody knows when batch is comming. It is scheduled to come mid of March. As soon as I got closer info I will posted for sure. Also in next couple days I will post more detailed pics of it. I just have to find digital camera, mine is broken.
Old 02-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Sedanfahrer
Edward,

I have two questions for you:

1. Do you already have a distributor for South America, more specifically in Brazil?

2. Is someone of Team Palmaris coming to the Pre-Worlds in Brazil?
I have made an offer to a guy to see whether the company/team he races for will stock the engines. Just waiting reply. I believe they are located in Brazil.

Like Top Gun stated we wont have anyone at the Pre-Worlds but we should have a couple of drivers competing at the proper World Championship event.
Old 02-19-2004, 01:10 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Like Top Gun stated we wont have anyone at the Pre-Worlds but we should have a couple of drivers competing at the proper World Championship event.

Which ones are the proper ones?
Old 02-19-2004, 05:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Edward,
The first SWCS (region #9) race is starting this weekend and Todd, Pit and I will try to represent Palmaris Motors as best as we can.

Todd of course will have your new P12 while Pit and I will be running your BRB P/S. I can't wait to get my motor on a big and open track to wind out this baby!! Also I'm very anxious to see the P12 run!

Let's Race and Have Fun!!
Old 02-19-2004, 06:35 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by PUNISHER
Edward,
The first SWCS (region #9) race is starting this weekend and Todd, Pit and I will try to represent Palmaris Motors as best as we can.

Todd of course will have your new P12 while Pit and I will be running your BRB P/S. I can't wait to get my motor on a big and open track to wind out this baby!! Also I'm very anxious to see the P12 run!

Let's Race and Have Fun!!
Hey, I hope you guys will have a lot of fun in your series. I want to see how Palmaris running too without my presents.
Old 02-19-2004, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

Hey, I hope you guys will have a lot of fun in your series. I want to see how Palmaris running too without my presents.
Just make sure you're by your cell phone!
Old 02-20-2004, 05:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Usualy we go to Cristal Park on Saturdays, but this weekend my wife grounded me So we will be there next Saturday.
I am not planning to destribut engines through LHS. If I do this way, pricing will be out of control and service will be as it is now. We want to provide something much better.
As Modellor mentioned we have destribution system all over the world, but don't think we are going to use LHS. We want to keep price as low as possible. But this is not final dessision yet
Alright.
I'll try to make it out there next Saturday.
Old 02-20-2004, 06:37 AM
Tech Master

Edward,
Can you call Ron and tell him how much I can buy the BRB piston and sleeve for my S3 from you?
Leo V.
Old 02-20-2004, 07:29 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Pit-racer
Just make sure you're by your cell phone!
I am always on it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.