Community
Wiki Posts
Search

>>** A WARNING FOR ALL ** <<

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 01:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

I really don't even have words for all this. So I got ripped for a laptop, I share my story here, this fool "rcdude3475" leaves negative feedback on my behalf even though I don't know who he is and I NEVER asked him to. Rcdude admits to having a second account for God knows what reasons and here I am hearing that I may be crucified because of a thief and a liar. Excuse me for feeling a little sour here. Being a Super Mod, I had this assumption that you guys were able to do some kind of investigation or at least find out if in fact this moron does have another account.

On top of all of that, I am truly having a hard time seeing why having someone post negative feedback on his page on my behalf would be of ANY benefit to me!? I'm trying to keep this as calm as I possibly can but I can't control the actions of all morons here.

At this point im really done with pleading with anyone. Seems like all this is happening around me yet no one wants to PM me or ask/tell me anything. Thanks for all the help guys even though this was just suppose to be a warning thread. Two lessons learned here.

1. Don't deal with anyone on this thread like their your friend. Half the people here will rip you off, 20% will make you wish you did wake up and the other 5% are already in my shoes.

2. Don't share your problems and bad transactions with the peanut gallery. They seems to be ready to pick up their pitchforks and Molotov cocktails before either of us know the entire story.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by orcadigital
You may want to remove his personal info from your post with the PM's. The mods tend to not like that.

To everyone leaving notes in his threads, while I understand the feeling, we also do not know the whole story. It seems like he is a scammer, but that is for mods to decide, not us. How many feedback threads are started here and we all make an assumption, and then the actual story comes out?

I am in no way accusing the OP of anything (I think he is 100% the victim here), but don't want anyone else in their good intentions getting in trouble for posting things they shouldn't...

Also a potentially dumb question. Why is Xtreme's negative feedback about a bad revo/laptop trade from a different account then the OP? RCdudes3475?
I hate being right about the assumption thing...

Originally Posted by M3Roc
I really don't even have words for all this. So I got ripped for a laptop, I share my story here, this fool "rcdude3475" leaves negative feedback on my behalf even though I don't know who he is and I NEVER asked him to. Rcdude admits to having a second account for God knows what reasons and here I am hearing that I may be crucified because of a thief and a liar. Excuse me for feeling a little sour here. Being a Super Mod, I had this assumption that you guys were able to do some kind of investigation or at least find out if in fact this moron does have another account.

On top of all of that, I am truly having a hard time seeing why having someone post negative feedback on his page on my behalf would be of ANY benefit to me!? I'm trying to keep this as calm as I possibly can but I can't control the actions of all morons here.

At this point im really done with pleading with anyone. Seems like all this is happening around me yet no one wants to PM me or ask/tell me anything. Thanks for all the help guys even though this was just suppose to be a warning thread. Two lessons learned here.

1. Don't deal with anyone on this thread like their your friend. Half the people here will rip you off, 20% will make you wish you did wake up and the other 5% are already in my shoes.

2. Don't share your problems and bad transactions with the peanut gallery. They seems to be ready to pick up their pitchforks and Molotov cocktails before either of us know the entire story.
I don't think anyone is crucifying anyone yet, but there seems to be some things that are unclear/unexplained. The mods will figure it out and act appropriately. Racer is an amazing advocate for the users here when it comes to the sale/trade forum and I know he will get to the bottom of it.

Your 2 lessons are silly. Everyone here backed you, and no one wishes anything ill for you. #2 is the best, as everyone jumped in on your behalf before they knew the entire story. As more of the story comes out (or becomes less clear with random feedbacks from other people), they are backing off.

I hope you get your laptop or revo, but I know I would also like to hear the other side of the story too.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by orcadigital
I hope you get your laptop or revo, but I know I would also like to hear the other side of the story too.
You and I both. Like ive mentioned in my previous posts, I don't wish ill on the guy and I shouldn't have jumped to calling him names because I don't know what the story is. Ive read elsewhere that he has a tenancy to ship out late and I completely understand that. He claims to have three businesses and two daughters so I can't imagine he has much free time but ignoring all communication and keeping me in the dark for over a week now is no way to get ahead.

If in fact there was an issue here, I will be the first to apologize and clear his name. On the other hand, if he did take my laptop without any intentions to send the Revo, then he is the scum of the earth and I will hold fast to that claim.
Old 02-09-2013, 08:51 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

1st, M3Roc...You're fine, ya I sent you a PM. After which I received more information. Lot of shady crap going on with this and I initially couldn't rule you out.

2nd, Rcdude3475 is suspended until he explains his second account, which I'm not sure he even has. I still can't be 100% sure but my guess is he used that as an excuse for leaving feedback for a deal not related to him..Both are not cool with me.

3rd, I've sent multiple PM's to Xtreme since this thread started, all with no response, and he continues to log in. Also not cool with me. I've got no doubt he knowingly ripped you off and you're SOL at this point.

Xtreme187 is banned.

Last edited by racer1812; 02-09-2013 at 09:09 AM.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

According to Xtreme's feedback...He's never sold anything on here, and his last feedback for a trade is 6 months old.

It's not a red flag but a gap between good feedback dates and then having issues seems to be a pattern on here. Very few users who turn out to be scammers have solid feedback (date wise) rite up to the point they rip someone off. Just telling you all what I see..
Old 02-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Tech Initiate

I dont understand why no one has taken true action here!

In any other forum ive been in, its nearly a standard procedure. this is a felony.
Unless he is using a Fake name for shipping, and then shipping the package to a house that is vacant. like a house that is for sale or something you have him hung up to dry!

A moderator of this site has reasonable suspicion to believe that xtreme187 has created fraud through our mail system. You have evidence stating a blatant trade between 2 parties.

you need to email him a nice email stating why the title of the email is "Police to be contacted".
Immediately after pressing send to that email, turn around and pick up the phone.. dial this number (434) 374-8100, that is the number to Clarksville,VA police department, tell the operator that you would like to file a police report regarding a trade that took place online with all evidence regarding the trade. you will be transferred to a different department where you can explain this trade and forward any evidence over to authorities.. dont worry about the name calling.

Racer 1812, if he is willing to help you, which most mods are. you can state a moderator, one who runs the site has banned the man in question based on reasonable suspicion and possible history.

this should be open and shut guys! unless of course.. fake name, fake address. that can be verified with other buyers though.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:47 AM
Tech Rookie

I know when I sent my jato to him and he never said he got it. I started doing some digging and the address is a business. There is a tattoo shop under the business where he works. The lady I talked too knows him, his gf. The postal lady even knows him. The lady that owned the business above the shop said she hurt her leg and xtremes gf was checking the mail box they share for awhile cause she couldn't. I think its time to take action.
Old 02-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Tech Initiate

... you guys are getting your stuff back.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Tech Master

He did tell me that he runs a tattoo shop. Im about 110% sure that this is his facebook page since its linked to the email he claims is his.

Also, someone pointed out to me a site called www.ic3.gov which is a site run in collaboration with the FBI and the National White Collar Crime Center or NW3C. They deal mostly with online crime and this user has mentioned to me also that he has had luck using this program before.

Ill give him until the end of next week to make a decision before I submit a full report to ic3.

Last edited by M3Roc; 02-09-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-09-2013, 02:01 PM
Tech Initiate

im about your full name short of calling this in for you man. dont wait, he could be pawning them monday. call the local police department! not some internet based program that does that for you.

get this scumbag now! dont wait, scooter3079 has all of his original PM's as well. this is not something to wait on.. you're talking 20 minutes out of your day to talk to an officer about your personal goods being stolen.
Old 02-09-2013, 04:44 PM
Tech Rookie

I believe when he got me I called the PD in his town and they said it had to be filed from where it was shipped. So idk. I'm all about getting this guy. I either want the revo or my jato back or the cash equivalent. I'm gonna start making calls again on Monday.
Old 02-09-2013, 05:58 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I'm not involved with any one here, but I call bull on the whole run 3 business and 2 kids and find no time to ship an rc out. I own 2 business' and have 4 kids. But yet I find time to take a package to be sent out to where ever it needs to be, If I dont have the time, I just have postal or UPS come to my business or home to pick it up.
Old 02-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Tech Master

Well I think at this point I don't believe a thing he says. I have my reasons to believe that he has one tattoo shop and that's all that we know. Aside from that, hes just a low life bottom feeder. Anyone who's willing to lie with a silver tongue and to rip someone so shamelessly deserves nothing but the worst.

Im in the process of investigating at current. I want to find out more info on this guy before I call ic3. I want this to hurt him in all the right places. Hes shown no consideration for users here and that's places him at the bottom of the outhouse..
Old 02-09-2013, 06:13 PM
Super Moderator

Rcdude made a serious mistake in judgement and should be posting accordingly in his best interest.

As far as taking your issue past this site, I say best of luck and it has nothing to do with RCTech. We moderate the members actions on this site and nothing more. We are not the internet police. Do what you feel you need to do but those actions have nothing to do with the moderator staff of this site.

Good luck
Old 02-09-2013, 06:28 PM

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default SORRY-Rcdudes3475

Hello, recently there was a post for a tread where an erevo was traded for a laptop and the laptop was recieved but the erevo was not so I took it into my own hands to write negative feedback that was not right and I should have not done it and I am deeply sorry to anyone I hurt and or lied to and I promise to keep this forum a great place for everyone.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.