Wiki Posts
Search

dancomer up date

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Default dancomer up date

ok watch out. he is on another site.realilrcracers.com. trying to scam them also. but not 4 long.
Old 07-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Eh dont surprise me..... he has disappeared off here when he got called out by a few guys the last time over the baja stuff......
Old 07-17-2011, 09:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

i just posted a warning about him on that forum.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 264 (100%+)

I was on Dans side till he screwed me hard on a baja......

Assured me it was legit but it had a junk clone motor and some parts on it.

I would advise to stay away.
Old 07-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

For anyone that hasn't considered this. Here is what I do with bad trader feedback.

Once I hear enough to "feel" that a seller such as Dan is a bad seller. I open up my userCP and add said individual to my ignore list. It really helps over the years to have people from 2 years ago that pop back into RC sites to come up "ignored" so I can't even see what they are trying to sell. I also do this with sellers how get all irrational and upset when a deal goes a little wrong and they justify it by stating "what you worried about you got a good deal, so it was ugly and messed up blah blah blah" Basically anything that makes me feel that dealing with them would be difficult.

IGNORE LIST... Use it!

Thanks for the update.. always paying attention and always looking for new usernames to never hear from again.
Old 07-23-2011, 03:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 82 (100%+)
Default update

he s on rc junk scaming people now.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eri3f0g
For anyone that hasn't considered this. Here is what I do with bad trader feedback.

Once I hear enough to "feel" that a seller such as Dan is a bad seller. I open up my userCP and add said individual to my ignore list. It really helps over the years to have people from 2 years ago that pop back into RC sites to come up "ignored" so I can't even see what they are trying to sell. I also do this with sellers how get all irrational and upset when a deal goes a little wrong and they justify it by stating "what you worried about you got a good deal, so it was ugly and messed up blah blah blah" Basically anything that makes me feel that dealing with them would be difficult.

IGNORE LIST... Use it!

Thanks for the update.. always paying attention and always looking for new usernames to never hear from again.
So it's ok with you when they show back up and try to scam someone else? It is impossible to step in and warn someone of the possibility of them getting ripped off the same as you did when your { IGNORE LIST } is on. If that's ok for your conscience, fine! but you have no need in advising another person to do what you do as if what you do is so intelligent and the only way it should be done and the way they are handling it is the wrong way to go about it such as you just did. My $0.02.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

Wow, he seemed legit and we were working out a big deal a few months back for about $500 worth of NIB baja parts I had. He dropped off though and I never heard again. Glad I guess.

What a jerk.
Old 07-24-2011, 11:09 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ibmenace
So it's ok with you when they show back up and try to scam someone else? It is impossible to step in and warn someone of the possibility of them getting ripped off the same as you did when your { IGNORE LIST } is on. If that's ok for your conscience, fine! but you have no need in advising another person to do what you do as if what you do is so intelligent and the only way it should be done and the way they are handling it is the wrong way to go about it such as you just did. My $0.02.
Woa.. I said "For anyone that hasn't considered this. Here is what I do with bad trader feedback."

I never said it's ok with me if someone shows up to try and scam someone else. I agree with all terms of the trader feedback and upon my decision that someone is a bad trader I ignore them so I never see what they are selling. Sorry I implied my idea was intelligent and I assuredly didn't state it's the only way it should be done. I also didn't wish to imply that anyone is handling things the wrong way. I guess I need to use more smileys so I'm not such a menace in my posts to try and "help".
Old 07-25-2011, 09:39 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

I bought some parts from him on another site for my baja, all of it was clone stuff and some just unusable it was in such bad shape. He did offer a refund or partial refund, but he was definitely not honest in his description.

I will not deal with him again. His rep on pretty much all the large scale forums is very bad, he apparently sells clone stuff as legit all the time, then claims he didnt know or the other person is full of it.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (80%+)
Default Dancomer

your not the 1st guy he screwed over. he sold a guy a rtr 5bss. come to find out the only parts that were hpi was the chassis and motor plate. all of the rest of it was kings crap.make sure u check out this site and post what he did 2u.
Old 07-25-2011, 09:58 PM
Suspended

Yeah, I heard about that one, pretty scummy. I was lucky, as I only needed some small stuff - front arm, radio box lid, front lower brace, one or two other small things. Sucked because the lid was too long, arm was clearly a clone, front lower brace was ovaled and crap. But at least he offered to refund or partial refund, so I wasnt too pissed. But as stated, I will not deal with him again.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:59 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

i see what ya'll mean now. wanted to buy a few hpi servo horns from him and it feels like the hardest thing ive ever tried to do!!
Old 09-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (97%+)

inferno it is hard to make a deal and get you pics when i am not even home and having to respond through my phone.

as to the rest of this, vert you got that car in person and never even gave me a chance to fix your so called problem.

when it came to the other baja parts i have sold in the past anything i have sold i have stated that it was clone if even know, if there was ever an issue and it was brought to my attention I have always fixed it.

in concern to mini's i have not been on that site in over a year at least, and i have never scammed anyone.

no one has a right to talk crap if they have never even done a deal with me.

slasher you are just a plain old piece of crap yourself. you scam hard, so i wouldnt be opening your mouth much.

i have more positive ratings on every site i am on. this is the only place that i get scammed and get negative feedback. iTrader what...thats right positive.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Dancomer
inferno it is hard to make a deal and get you pics when i am not even home and having to respond through my phone.

as to the rest of this, vert you got that car in person and never even gave me a chance to fix your so called problem.

when it came to the other baja parts i have sold in the past anything i have sold i have stated that it was clone if even know, if there was ever an issue and it was brought to my attention I have always fixed it.

in concern to mini's i have not been on that site in over a year at least, and i have never scammed anyone.

no one has a right to talk crap if they have never even done a deal with me.

slasher you are just a plain old piece of crap yourself. you scam hard, so i wouldnt be opening your mouth much.

i have more positive ratings on every site i am on. this is the only place that i get scammed and get negative feedback. iTrader what...thats right positive.
Not exactly true...You did make things right, that was stated clearly by me. I needed parts to get my baja up and running, otherwise I would have sent them back. As for not knowing they were clone parts, you said how much you knew about bajas and then claim you didn't know they were clone parts? You also then changed the story and said they were parts deals you got from ebay and were told they were genuine.

It is well known on other sites, especially those that deal with large scale, that you commonly sell clone parts and/or junk parts. Further misrepresenting yourself does not do much to help the rep you are creating for yourself.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.