Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by L.Fairtrace
I dont see why it would take 9 screws to remove the battery, I would imagine that it would be very simliar to the jrxs with the tray and such.
If you look at the pictures from the off-road Worlds, the car had no battery tray. You removed it by removing the middle upper deck (above the battery), and it looks like it takes about 6 to 8 screws (I saw 9 mentioned in another thread). Hopefully you're right though, and they will simplify the process for the production model. Only time will tell.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
Old 08-27-2005, 10:25 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Juan Valdez
If you look at the pictures from the off-road Worlds, the car had no battery tray. You removed it by removing the middle upper deck (above the battery), and it looks like it takes about 6 to 8 screws (I saw 9 mentioned in another thread). Hopefully you're right though, and they will simplify the process for the production model. Only time will tell.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...
Sorry there will be no production model of that car racing offroad anytime soon.
Old 08-27-2005, 01:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

...hahaha, j/k......, , Jim
Old 08-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
Sorry there will be no production model of that car racing offroad anytime soon.
I notice you said offroad not both or onroad.
Old 08-28-2005, 01:49 AM
Tech Adept

Default parts compatability

I have 2 xxxs and TRUCK LOAD of parts. This sort of sounds like a stupid question but do any of the xxxs parts fit on the jrx-s? If so which ones? Thanks in advance......
Old 08-28-2005, 02:31 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

Default sure

Originally Posted by Slingblade
I have 2 xxxs and TRUCK LOAD of parts. This sort of sounds like a stupid question but do any of the xxxs parts fit on the jrx-s? If so which ones? Thanks in advance......

* Front and rear diff pullies
* Rear hubs
* Caster blocks (with some dremel work for shock clearance)
* Diff bearings and hub/spindle bearings
* Rear body mounts
* Bell crank/caster block shoulder bushings
* Servo mounts

wheels lol
Old 08-28-2005, 07:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Production??

Is there anyone actually producing the BK shock positioners yet? Everything I've seen looks home made.

Yo Jim.

TEX
Old 08-28-2005, 08:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tex1
Is there anyone actually producing the BK shock positioners yet? Everything I've seen looks home made.

Yo Jim.

TEX
HOME MADE !!!!! I resemble those remarks! LOL Losi should have the new arms out in a few weeks. Other than that most of the BK/PK brackets are home made.

Brant
Old 08-28-2005, 09:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by POOKYT
HOME MADE !!!!! I resemble those remarks! LOL Losi should have the new arms out in a few weeks. Other than that most of the BK/PK brackets are home made.

Brant

The last set of brackets that Todd gave me are machined beautifully; but, they will be passe once Losi introduces the new arms...Hopefully, within a month.
Old 08-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Tech Master

Default TH Asphalt Set-up question

Todd Hodge: Hi, I got several questions regarding your asphalt setup...Thank you for your time

1. If I raise the front roll center over by .010" from the .1" in your setup sheet, will the effect be noticeable?

2. If I use 40wt oil in front and 30wt oil in the rear instead of the specified 50wt front and 40wt rear, how will the effect be?

3. If I need more steering overall, what change/s can I make on the TH Asphalt Setup?

4. If I move camber link from 3A to 6A, will this add more rear rotation? or it will make car too unstable?

5. When will the new arms be
out?

Thank you for your time

Sonny
Old 08-28-2005, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Talking A little help.

Pookyt - Sorry man didn't mean to offend. I was just wondering since I have a race coming up in OCT & it seems all the hot asphalt setups need the brackets to slow the transition down.
I would like to get a set to practice with while I'm waiting.
Any possibilities?
BTW - I was told a couple of things I made look home made once.

TEX
Old 08-28-2005, 04:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

not to take any business away from pookyt, so if pookyt is out I have a few extra brackets made by a CNC machine. and tapped at one end
Old 08-28-2005, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by tex1
Pookyt - Sorry man didn't mean to offend. I was just wondering since I have a race coming up in OCT & it seems all the hot asphalt setups need the brackets to slow the transition down.
I would like to get a set to practice with while I'm waiting.
Any possibilities?
BTW - I was told a couple of things I made look home made once.

TEX
No offense! I thought it was pretty funny since everything I have except my radio and cars are home made! LMAO Iz all Good!!

Brant
Old 08-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by David Alberico
not to take any business away from pookyt, so if pookyt is out I have a few extra brackets made by a CNC machine. and tapped at one end
No Problem man! I'm like a week behind anyway since my wifes van took a dirt nap! I hate car shopping!
Brant
Old 08-28-2005, 08:19 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Hey guys, I need a complete set of BK brakets, so if anyone has a set for sale, please let me know. Also, do these things really help the car, or is it like a fine tuning adjustment? Thanks for anyones help.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.