Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone
Bore vs Stroke vs Displacement >

Bore vs Stroke vs Displacement

Bore vs Stroke vs Displacement

Old 09-20-2006, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by razzor
Mate what engine/s do you run ,have you owned a Axial to justify you dissing it ???
I owned every engine that is worth the money, I don't waste money on something that is worthless, I don't have to own an AXIAL to justify my comments, it's proven, that is why no body runs it in the worlds because everybody who competes in the worlds wants to have a chance to win.
THAT MEANS IF YOU RUN AXIAL YOU WILL HAVE 10% CHANCE OF WINNING IN A BIG RACE, meaning if every body breaks down and you are the only one that is left, now you tell me WHO IS YOUR DRIVER at THE WORLDS? WHO?........NOBODY

Last edited by COREX; 09-20-2006 at 09:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by wallyedmonds
maybe ill try one of these axial motors and see and if it blows up like a os ill say here
You can never blow up an Axial..........because it is not fast enough
Old 09-20-2006, 08:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COREX
I owned every engine that is worth the money, I don't waste money on something that is worthless, I don't have to own an AXIAL to justify my comments, it's proven, that is why no body runs it in the worlds because everybody who competes in the worlds wants to have a chance to win.
In generaly speaking you defenetly don't need to owe anything to justify nothing. The question is how credible your justification is. So far Axial attend banch of races and pretty much always end up on A-main (regardless who was present- I am sure it is stupid to start list races and attended people here again) and it is proven by results which you can find everywhere on. So far you didn't bring one single sample when Axial engine didn't perform. So I personaly will put on question your qualification to make any justification in RC, even your name doesn't appear on any races. So you just one of the proven keyboard basher.
Good luck.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:14 PM

I am just telling the truth, why you can't handle the truth?
Old 09-20-2006, 09:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You guys!! This is what I'm picturing in my mind: http://www.nitrokb.com/temp/

Last edited by rmdhawaii; 09-20-2006 at 11:50 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Tech Elite

Default hmm

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii

You guys!! This is what I'm picturing in my mind: http://www.nitrokb.com/temp/
oh boy
Old 09-21-2006, 03:59 AM
Tech Elite

You can never blow up an Axial..........because it is not fast enough
you dont know me to well do you LOL my 2 o.s motors the piston blowed up real good like, cuz the con rods wore out realy fast and i did not change them. ONE DAY OF RUNING.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

you dont know me to well do you LOL my 2 o.s motors the piston blowed up real good like, cuz the con rods wore out realy fast and i did not change them. ONE DAY OF RUNING.
And how old are you??? 30-plus... Ok... Not trying to flame... Just making an observation... Goodluck with all your broken motors...

RC_Alan

Last edited by rc_alan; 09-21-2006 at 05:11 AM.
Old 09-21-2006, 06:20 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rc_alan
And how old are you??? 30-plus... Ok... Not trying to flame... Just making an observation... Goodluck with all your broken motors...

RC_Alan
im just saying that i dont break novarossis and all other motors i try i break over the past 10years or so, oh and im 39
Old 09-21-2006, 06:52 AM
Tech Fanatic

im just saying that i dont break novarossis and all other motors i try i break over the past 10years or so, oh and im 39

RC_Alan
Old 09-21-2006, 08:07 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am just telling the truth, why you can't handle the truth?
What truth are you talking about-one word you wrote -you can't support with small bit of legimate info? So everybody are idiots and all reces results over the year was falsificated ? Now god Corex came and open eyes. I am actualy glad that you came across. I was hopping that you will bring one instance which I am not awere of, but now since you just keep talking without any kind of info, that is telling very clear you have no clue in RC. You have no sources or knowoldge to play real RC, you just bashing around RcTech forum ( i read all your posts try to find out how smart you are), insulting guys from Team Kamikaze ( btw, you did take wrong guy there-that one is pretty good driver ) etc. Just keep doing that-it will ruin your credobility more and more. Keep going!!!!!
YOU NOT INTERESTING FOR ME ANY MORE!
Old 09-21-2006, 09:45 AM
Tech Elite

WOW now this is fun. LMGDAO
Old 09-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Tech Elite

Gettting back on topic...

I couldn't find anything on bore and stroke on the Mega ZX12 or DSII engine line. Anybody have or know where I can find the info? I couldn't find it at the Serpent site.

Quite a number of people have stated that the Mega has good bottom end. Just want to see what the numbers look like for comparision. I haven't seen a dyno graph anywhere.

Thanks!
Old 09-21-2006, 03:25 PM
afm
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii
Gettting back on topic...

I couldn't find anything on bore and stroke on the Mega ZX12 or DSII engine line. Anybody have or know where I can find the info? I couldn't find it at the Serpent site.

Quite a number of people have stated that the Mega has good bottom end. Just want to see what the numbers look like for comparision. I haven't seen a dyno graph anywhere.

Thanks!
Picco Micromotori makes Mega ZX engines, and also makes LRP engines. The specs of the three are quite similar, maybe a different timing spec on each brand, but the bore end stroke identical, thought this spec sheet for the LRP .12 Spec.2 Team engine might help you

Exhaust: rear exhaust
Displacement: .12 cu in (2.11cc)
Carb: 5.5mm slide carburetor
Crankshaft: SG shaft 12.0mm/7.0mm bore
Sleeve: ABC piston and sleeve
Ports: 3+1 ports. EFRA, DMC, OFMAV, SRCC, IFMAR, ROAR race legal.
Bore: 13.8mm
Stroke: 14.0mm
Piston: CNC machined high silicium alloy
Connecting Rod: New Fork shaped aluminum using special bushings
Rpm: 3,600-42,000rpm*
Hp: 1.11hp @ 34,500 rpm *
Torque: 32.46 Oz.In. @ 34,250 *
Weight: 221g

* Specifications on 30% Nitro fuel using Mugen - Shimo pipe and header at Nitrodyne Systems Dynamometer using corrected SAE factors.

AFM
Old 09-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Tech Elite

Excellent! Thank you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.