Search
Like Tree13Likes

Murnan Modified Motors

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 06:07 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally posted by 20 SMOKE
Yeah gota try my new toy are you going to knock off the dust on your car and run
some of it some got taken off at superiors but im taking the rest off tomorow!
Old 01-17-2005, 06:08 PM
Super Moderator

Yeah gota try my new toy are you going to knock off the dust on your car and run
whats your new toy?
Old 01-17-2005, 06:16 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

My dad was nice to me and got a mtx3
Old 01-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator

My dad was nice to me and got a mtx3
cool thats a great car
Old 01-18-2005, 12:16 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Uriah

Just finished reading the whole thread, and it sounds really great. Actually I have a fwo5rr and just got a new v one rrr and now hunting for an engine for it. I went to your site and chose the sirio evo2 out there... do you have a NSR12s5 since we dont have a problem with the outlaw versions out here...

but you said that it is good for a big tracks only.......for the timebeing i chose the sirio since my track is not so big and the guys here are using novarossi's stocks.....

I already recd. the RD logics turbo 2 pipe from them, would this work with your sirio.....or do i have to buy only sirio pipe.

I live in United Arab Emirates > Dubai . I was wondering if you have any other way of payment except for paypal as we dont have paypal here. I would like to pay cr. card. shipment to US is ok with me.

I already sent a request through your site. Hope to hear from yuo.

Cheers
ZiiZo.....
Old 01-18-2005, 03:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by uaerc
Hi Uriah

Just finished reading the whole thread, and it sounds really great. Actually I have a fwo5rr and just got a new v one rrr and now hunting for an engine for it. I went to your site and chose the sirio evo2 out there... do you have a NSR12s5 since we dont have a problem with the outlaw versions out here...

but you said that it is good for a big tracks only.......for the timebeing i chose the sirio since my track is not so big and the guys here are using novarossi's stocks.....

I already recd. the RD logics turbo 2 pipe from them, would this work with your sirio.....or do i have to buy only sirio pipe.

I live in United Arab Emirates > Dubai . I was wondering if you have any other way of payment except for paypal as we dont have paypal here. I would like to pay cr. card. shipment to US is ok with me.

I already sent a request through your site. Hope to hear from yuo.

Cheers
ZiiZo.....

Hi Uriah
Hi. If it's all out power that you want then I recomend the Mugen X12 that I modify. Insane power and it lasts. The Sirio is very fast, but will rev until the rod breaks after it is modified, so you have to be carefull with it. As far as taking credit cards paypal is the only way that I have of doing that. The Turbo 2 is a good pipe, but I have found that the best pipe is the Shimo one piece Mugen Pipe with conical header. I sell the combination for $450.00 US. The X12 has tons of torque and top speed, so it is fine on small and big tracks. Good luck with your RRR, I sure like mine. The car is dialed.

Old 01-18-2005, 03:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Marcos.J
are you going to lakeland this weekend?
What's up. I can't make it down this weekend, but I will be down there for 2 weeks racing RC Cars . I'm going to Winternats and the Kissimmee showdown the next week. 20 Smoke, I do not modify the carbs on the new engines. I used to on the older nova carbs that did not have inserts. Yes, send engines that have not been broken in.

Later
Old 01-18-2005, 03:59 AM
Tech Master

Hi Uriah do you sell the mugen pipe seperatly? i have tried everywhere but they are out of stock?

could you help me out?

Thanks
Old 01-18-2005, 02:24 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Grinder
Hi Uriah
Hi. If it's all out power that you want then I recomend the Mugen X12 that I modify. Insane power and it lasts. The Sirio is very fast, but will rev until the rod breaks after it is modified, so you have to be carefull with it. As far as taking credit cards paypal is the only way that I have of doing that. The Turbo 2 is a good pipe, but I have found that the best pipe is the Shimo one piece Mugen Pipe with conical header. I sell the combination for $450.00 US. The X12 has tons of torque and top speed, so it is fine on small and big tracks. Good luck with your RRR, I sure like mine. The car is dialed.
Hi

Thannks for the email.... i replied to it. Though before reading this. You have to help me find a solution for this. Is there any website or online store you supply your engines too ? who sell intl..or accept credit card or bank transfer.. Appreciate all your help... I think i will stick to the sirio..
X12 is currently out of the budget....
..... as i just purchased a DA 50cc engine and Vision aircraft from Chip hyde..
Old 01-18-2005, 04:22 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

Is 4 tanks to much thats all I put through it
Old 01-18-2005, 07:22 PM
Tech Master

Default DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR

Uriah
Whats up dude missied you at the last mugen race. I wanted to race with you since you came out and TQ'd the last race. You had the most motor I have ever seen. I dont think it was the car.HAHA

All the cars were very good, but you had the most horses. HAHAHA
Old 01-19-2005, 04:14 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: DUDE WHERE'S MY CAR

Originally posted by rangulo
Uriah
Whats up dude missied you at the last mugen race. I wanted to race with you since you came out and TQ'd the last race. You had the most motor I have ever seen. I dont think it was the car.HAHA

All the cars were very good, but you had the most horses. HAHAHA
Ha. That's why George calls me a bully. How do you like the 710?
Old 01-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by TRAJ
Hi Uriah do you sell the mugen pipe seperatly? i have tried everywhere but they are out of stock?

could you help me out?

Thanks
Yes, I have the pipe for sale seperately.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

You Got PM
Old 01-19-2005, 08:55 PM
Tech Master

Default DUDE

The car is dialed... I have not had a chance to learn the car and get a feel for the setups, but I will be trying some things here shortly.. When you gonna hook a brother up with the ponies...

Have you modified any of the Mega picco motors yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.