Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 12:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default cant wait

cant wait to come back in two weeks i decided to get lipo packs what is the charger that has the power supply built in or haow can i use my novak n power with another brand charger
Old 11-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Tech Adept

Tedd if you have a power supply it will work with any dc voltage charger for a charger that does lipos and all battery that does not have to have a power supply i definastely have great faith in hyperion part #HP-EOSO6O6I-AD this charger has balancer for all batteries and will cHARGE UP TO SIX AMPS WITHOUT A POWER SUPPLY ALSO DOES DICHARGING SO WILL WORK GREAT FOR ALL BATTERY NEEDS I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT GOT THEM I HAVE BEEN USING ONE THIS YEAR AS WELL JUST AN IDEA FOR YOU THINK YHEY ARE 115-135 BUCKS.NATHAN
Old 11-09-2008, 03:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default thanks

ill go with the hyperion it seems to cost the same as other chargers that you need a power supply the reason i asked about novak is because it has a special novak plug but that dont matter ill buy this and not worry about it
Old 11-09-2008, 03:33 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

my buddy has 2 xray oo7's for sale if anoyn is interested let me know
Old 11-09-2008, 03:50 PM
Tech Adept

tedd if you buy an orion type lipo basically any lipo that you have to plug bullet connectors into you will need an adapter to ballance them part # is one of the following#HP-LB10-CAR or HP-EOSOUT-CAR02 the numbers are onthe packing not certain which is part # when you see the part you will know why you need the adapter
Old 11-09-2008, 06:33 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tedd_rc
ill go with the hyperion it seems to cost the same as other chargers that you need a power supply the reason i asked about novak is because it has a special novak plug but that dont matter ill buy this and not worry about it
Hyperion makes excellent chargers. You can't go wrong with them. Make balancers for about every batter type that just plug into your Hyperion.
Old 11-09-2008, 07:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

aaron, I did run the TC5 yesterday, It was def. fast, but the set up that was on it was also waaaaayyyyyy off at least for my driving style, with some help from the guys at the track I got it to where it was at least drivable in the main. So its going to take a lil time to get it set up the way I want but it was def a blast!!!

On another note, granted I am not an experienced TC driver but my car yesterday handled 100% better when i took out the spool and put the dif. back in. At some point I would like to try a one way, but funds are really really tight right now, so that is gonna have to wait. I would really like to be there this weekend but I dont think the funds will allow that, hopefully I will be back in 2 weeks.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
aaron, I did run the TC5 yesterday, It was def. fast, but the set up that was on it was also waaaaayyyyyy off at least for my driving style, with some help from the guys at the track I got it to where it was at least drivable in the main. So its going to take a lil time to get it set up the way I want but it was def a blast!!!

On another note, granted I am not an experienced TC driver but my car yesterday handled 100% better when i took out the spool and put the dif. back in. At some point I would like to try a one way, but funds are really really tight right now, so that is gonna have to wait. I would really like to be there this weekend but I dont think the funds will allow that, hopefully I will be back in 2 weeks.
Great Brent, I am glad it worked out. I just got the B44 cleaned up. I hope to be running this week. Hope to make it up there soon to get in some of that TC racing.

On another note, the run what you brung class for trucks. What are the rules and how many are racing. I'd like to bring my T4. Is compound allowed in this class? Thanks Aaron
Old 11-10-2008, 01:43 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Victory Side
Great Brent, I am glad it worked out. I just got the B44 cleaned up. I hope to be running this week. Hope to make it up there soon to get in some of that TC racing.

On another note, the run what you brung class for trucks. What are the rules and how many are racing. I'd like to bring my T4. Is compound allowed in this class? Thanks Aaron
aaron,
i dont think there are any rules for the class.people were running b44-s t4-xxxt...whatever..

and yes can use traction compound....
Old 11-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Awesome, I can not imagine my T4 with compound. I think I'd love it!
Old 11-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default well got my body painted

my body is painted i painted it solid green its not to bad but i messed up on the wheel wells the are pretty choppy looking I might try another body later but I will have to deal with this one for the next time I come
Old 11-11-2008, 07:10 PM
Tech Adept

did you order your charger tedd
Old 11-11-2008, 11:19 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default no

No not yet im gonna order next week along with batt and another body to try a redo on paint and cutting out
Old 11-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default trs

i see trs has a batt and chaRGER maybe ill inquire about that
Old 11-13-2008, 10:46 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

does anyone have a spare set of losi front spool pads for the type r im not sure if mine will b in in time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.