Search

MAXY'S FUEL

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 09:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Wink Cap Classic Results

Hola Maxy!
Maxy's fuel was perfect as usual this weekend.
My result:
Masters A Main 7th on Grid
Final 3rd place podium.
Thank you for you support.
Paul
Old 06-09-2008, 09:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Maxy,

Thanks for all the hard work that you and the crew put into your products. The fuel was awesome and we had to run the motor on the warm side to make run time, but the fuel provided the lubrication that it needed to perform under extreme circumstances. Keep up the great work and it's feels good to be part of such a strong team.

The talent at this years Capital classis was simply off the hook. I think the A-main in 8th scale was only seperated by 8 seconds and the B-main was only seperated by 4 seconds. Even though I had to play the bump up game (my throttle finger is very heavy) from the D to the B I new that the fuel wouldn't let me down.

Thanks,
Mark
Old 06-09-2008, 09:57 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Paulie Bee - You had a great run my man. Keep up the great work.

Mark
Old 06-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by munrath
Paulie Bee - You had a great run my man. Keep up the great work.

Mark
Thanks Mark...You too. Love that sweeper
Old 06-09-2008, 02:25 PM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up

Thanks Maxy for the fuel this weekend at the Classic! I used 25% and I made great runtime with my new IDM Evo 3! Alot of people in both the B and A mains were pitting at 4min and I did 5min every stop! Thanks Maximo!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:54 AM
Tech Regular

Default thank you maxy

Thanks Maxy for supplying the fuel for this past weekends 2008 Capital Classic race!!!

did not get to have mine shiped in time for this race
but maxy and the 301 crew had it coverd .

I ran 25% and made plenty of run time with my IDM evo 3
Old 06-11-2008, 05:57 AM
Tech Master

Hey Maxxy.. Wassup Thanks for shipping the fuel that I used as well as team serpent and a lot of guys at the race. THe fuel worked really well in the heat.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

A big thank you to Maxy for providing as Rafael said all the Team Serpent drivers with the best fuel. The fuel performed flawlessly under some incredibly intense heat.

Gracias Maxy!!!!

Butter
Old 06-11-2008, 02:28 PM
Tech Adept

thanks Maxy for a awesome fuel .I ran 25% all week no worrys
POWER POWER POWER GO MAXY
Old 06-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

thanks Maxys ....

ciao
gianni
Old 06-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by TeamButter
A big thank you to Maxy for providing as Rafael said all the Team Serpent drivers with the best fuel. The fuel performed flawlessly under some incredibly intense heat.

Gracias Maxy!!!!

Butter

BUTTERS you 2 performed flawlessly under some incredibly intense heat.

hey what temp does butter melt @
Attached Thumbnails MAXY'S FUEL-099.jpg   MAXY'S FUEL-098.jpg  
Old 06-11-2008, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

LOL!!! That's funny right there...man I think my brain had liquified. I need to talk to your wife and see where the Pete's mini-nips picture is at!!!!
Old 06-22-2008, 07:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Venezuela Drag Racing

Hey guys, just wanted to share a couple videos of our local racer Alfonso Irwin doing real drag racing in Venezuela back in 2000, and 2002. He's been involved high level drag racing for over 20 yrs and its cool to see one of our own racing at that in real life. Pretty cool stuff...especially for you T/A lovers

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziv-7o-vD0E

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRu3u6RiZAg

3) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stt-r...eature=related

the last one is Roberto Irwin, Alfonsos's younger brother, who races 1/5 scale in Venezuela as well.

And Maxy should know something about this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyK9d1woTro

Saludos Maxy!

Yohan
Old 07-14-2008, 08:35 AM
Tech Elite

Thanks again Maxy for the GREAT fuel!!!

Maxy fuel and my RB R3 engine is a potent combination.

Previously, I had never run my current R3 over 285F. However, during this past weekends club race at 301 Raceway, in qualifying the motor was just plain dog slow and blowing too much smoke at what I thought was a good temp of 270F. Even with less power, I was able to put in a clean run and ended up 4th in the A main.

So in practice before the mains, I had my buddy tune the engine WITHOUT the temp gun for sound (performance) and smoke (reliability). He ended up leaning the top 9 hours (3/4 turn) and the bottom a half hour.

The motor ended up being one of the fastest on the track during the 30 minute main. After a first lap mishap that put me in last, it helped me to come through the field and finish 2nd behind my buddy who tuned it.

The engine temp at the end of the main was 305F and it was purring like a kitten (Maxy fuel ). The head button and top of the piston were completely BLACK and wet (Maxy fuel ). The glow plug looked like new and after cooling down, the motor fired right back up immediately (Maxy fuel ).

Here are the specifics of the engine config and environment:

Fuel: Maxy 25%
Motor: Murnan Modified RB R3
--- .45 head shims
Pipe: RB 2604
--- short header
Plug: Novarossi C7TGF gold plug (I normally use RB plugs but didn't have anymore)
Weather: 88F, 51% humidity, 29.76 pressure

BTW, my buddy who tuned the motor (Melvin Aulston, Team Serpent, Novarossi USA) also TQ'd and won the race with Maxy 25% fuel. He tuned his Hotmod 353 Race engine the same way and it temped in at 325F at the end of the main, still purring like a kitten (Maxy fuel ).

Congrats Melvin! I guess spending all that time watching Paolo, DJ and Gianni tune engines for performance payed off.
Old 07-21-2008, 05:24 PM
Tech Regular

Default Latin Cup 2008 Puerto Rico

I would like to thanks again Maxy for the excellent product. This past weekend was held the Puerto Rico Latin Cup 2008. The track was completly new, so everybody had to learn how to set the car for this track.

Team Maxy did great.

On Outlaw Class we got the top 3 and TQ.

Congratulations to , Jose Salas 3rd, Javier Laureano 2nd and I got TQ and 1st place.

For Sedan Class and 1/8 scale congratulations to our team Member Juan "My bad" rodriguez for getting 2nd place.

I would like to congratulate also the winner for the sedan class and 1/8 scale, Jose Mendez and Andy Baez.

Thanks Maxy for so excellent product.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.