Wiki Posts
Search

phat-boy what a joke!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2010, 10:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by inferno13
well if it doesent get deleted, that just tells you that you cant go by feedback around here! gets worse here every day
Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
Agreed it is a circus here now.... seems like they enjoy the scams and games around here.... I'd just ban them but I am not a high powered figure around here
Originally Posted by lordraptor1
well i cant ban them here but i could on my forum (to bad i dont have many members yet but hopefully i will get some coming in soon )
So why do ya'll keep coming back, day after day, if it sucks so badly? No one is barring the door--you're free to leave any ol' time you please.

The reason they don't do "blanket bans" has been discussed ad-nauseum. If you don't understand (or choose not to understand) that the great great great majority of internet users don't have static IP's then that's on you.

That said, some folks seem to be MAGNETS for "bad deals". Like, say, a couple of the folks discussing this deal here. It's almost like they go looking for them. I think I can count on two fingers the number of "bad deals" I've had in something like 250-ish total transactions on RC Tech, and neither of those deals was fatally flawed. Guess it's the water.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:08 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lordraptor1
well i cant ban them here but i could on my forum (to bad i dont have many members yet but hopefully i will get some coming in soon )
So if I was to join your forum and put "http://www.rctech.net/forum/" in MY signature would I be in violation of your rule #7:

"7. NO spam or advertising other sites, only forum sponsors have that privledge, all others will have their posts deleted."

Not that anyone would actually SEE it, mind you, but just curious if what's good for the goose might not, indeed, be good for the gander.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:37 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
So if I was to join your forum and put "http://www.rctech.net/forum/" in MY signature would I be in violation of your rule #7:

"7. NO spam or advertising other sites, only forum sponsors have that privledge, all others will have their posts deleted."

Not that anyone would actually SEE it, mind you, but just curious if what's good for the goose might not, indeed, be good for the gander.
nope, i encourage people to use other forums to help spread info in regards to our hobby, rule 7 anythign not related to any of the hobbies i have on my site (r/c model kits, trains, etc) is considered spam advertising is in reference to those wishing to post COMMERCIAL advertisements and links to their business sites like their hobbyshop or online e-tailer. commercial advertisements are only allowed my forum sponsors and only in their dedicated area which helps keep the discussion areas and marketplace clean.

any other questions feel free to ask and i will be glad to answer them

by the way glad you brought it up i was meanign to take another look at the rules and make some changes and now i know i need to reword rule number 7, thanks bro i appreciate it.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Scottrik
So why do ya'll keep coming back, day after day, if it sucks so badly? No one is barring the door--you're free to leave any ol' time you please.

The reason they don't do "blanket bans" has been discussed ad-nauseum. If you don't understand (or choose not to understand) that the great great great majority of internet users don't have static IP's then that's on you.

That said, some folks seem to be MAGNETS for "bad deals". Like, say, a couple of the folks discussing this deal here. It's almost like they go looking for them. I think I can count on two fingers the number of "bad deals" I've had in something like 250-ish total transactions on RC Tech, and neither of those deals was fatally flawed. Guess it's the water.
before you go dragging me into anythign please keep in mind you really need to reread a bit, i never complained about these forums i merely made a statement based on what i read (and you quoted above).
Old 10-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default suggestion

maybe in future (i know i will), take a picture of the item, nice close ups, all 6 sides, and email the buyer and if he agrees to it, then ship.

If the buyer receives it and any issues they need to take a picture that day (verfied by newspaper dating) and then contact the seller.

Anything damaged through shipping would be claimed through the shipping company.

No pics from buyer we can only draw one conclusion ...
Old 10-27-2010, 02:10 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by dmakrc
maybe in future (i know i will), take a picture of the item, nice close ups, all 6 sides, and email the buyer and if he agrees to it, then ship.

If the buyer receives it and any issues they need to take a picture that day (verfied by newspaper dating) and then contact the seller.

Anything damaged through shipping would be claimed through the shipping company.

No pics from buyer we can only draw one conclusion ...
i personally think pics should be required, it wouldcut down on a lot of the "it wasnt as advertised" issues.
Old 10-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

all is good guys, was just pissed he tryed to open dispute for a brand new transponder. mainly was worried about my freinds paypal account, could really careless about this guy! doubt mods will delete my negitive feeback, oh well! dont really care!!! all i know is im not a scammer and not out to give anyone a bad deal!!!!!! anybody that has not made a deal with me please dont judge me by my feedback! as i concider myself a pretty good guy!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 10:42 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Thumbs up

all is good guys, was just pissed he tryed to open dispute for a brand new transponder. mainly was worried about my freinds paypal account, could really careless about this guy! doubt mods will delete my negitive feeback, oh well! dont really care!!! all i know is im not a scammer and not out to give anyone a bad deal!!!!!! anybody that has not made a deal with me please dont judge me by my feedback! as i concider myself a pretty good guy!!!!!!
MIKE YOUR A GOOD GUY... GOOD DEAL WITH ME AND I'D DO IT AGAIN. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Old 10-31-2010, 02:11 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (97%+)

I can't believe some of you are defending inferno, this guy has a clear history of bad transactions. Some sites I go to have a 3 and out rule, no matter what your feedback is if you have 3 negatives you are gone. Even just 1 bad transaction is a red flag IMO.

inferno13 is trying to pull crap yet again.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CaseyDDR
I can't believe some of you are defending inferno, this guy has a clear history of bad transactions. Some sites I go to have a 3 and out rule, no matter what your feedback is if you have 3 negatives you are gone. Even just 1 bad transaction is a red flag IMO.

inferno13 is trying to pull crap yet again.
I think 1 red flag is pushing it. Just cant please everyone,no matter how good of a deal they got.
Old 10-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by teamlosi906
I think 1 red flag is pushing it. Just cant please everyone,no matter how good of a deal they got.
Here's another thread that discusses inferno.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...nothing-2.html

The guy is crafty, that's for sure.
Old 10-31-2010, 03:32 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

and???????????? whats your point there gomer? dont want to deal with me..........THEN DONT! people do have there option here ya know
Old 10-31-2010, 04:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)

and???????????? whats your point there gomer? dont want to deal with me..........THEN DONT! people do have there option here ya know
your right there.
Old 10-31-2010, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

what does this Prove? ((NOTHING)) move on its not your deal anyway.
Old 10-31-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Elite

I find it funny people support one scammer but then are quick to judge someone else. Somebody gets ripped off, and this guy convinces you it was the buyer's fault?

It's clear the OP is pulling wool over people's eyes, at least to me and a few other older members.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.