Wiki Posts
Search

Minyan: Prayer Groups at local events

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 01:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Talking Minyan: Prayer Groups at local events

How nice to be able to go to the Reedy race and have a daily minyan(prayer group-at least 10 jewish males over 13yrs old)! Here is were we can post your name and location so that other know about you an contact you get together and organize your minyan for races/events.
Old 04-27-2007, 06:28 PM
DKB
Tech Adept

Hi crew I pray that God blesses you all

Gen 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:
Gen 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Jews are Gods evidence that he is real.
Iam a Brennan(last name) of the old Irish line, our name was one of two believed to have hertage links to the 12 tribes of Israil (I found the artical two years ago in the Jerusalem Post while at a prayer for Israil meeting.)

May God bless you all
Old 05-06-2007, 09:19 AM
Tech Elite

Talking

Originally Posted by DKB
Hi crew I pray that God blesses you all

Gen 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will show thee:
Gen 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Gen 12:3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Jews are Gods evidence that he is real.
Iam a Brennan(last name) of the old Irish line, our name was one of two believed to have hertage links to the 12 tribes of Israil (I found the artical two years ago in the Jerusalem Post while at a prayer for Israil meeting.)

May God bless you all
Thanks, DBK. People like you are beloved of our G-d amongst the nations. Isaiah 52 speaks of you, and may you be brought close and be an example of those verses for the world to see and learn from. G-d bless you and yours...
Old 05-06-2007, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Talking

Any have a link to city, location of the Reedy race. I will contact the local Rabbi to set up a minyan there- tefillin and tzitizit and kosher food would be provided also...just need to know in what city/town its located...thanks..
Old 02-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Tech Initiate

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:06 PM
Tech Master