Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 720

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by soc123_au
I am sure Serpent are smart enough to do what they need to do in this economic climate. They have been around a long time & think they will be around a lot longer. I think people need to be a little bit careful speculating that the company is in trouble, rumours of trouble can erode peoples confidence & drive them away from a product. It would be tragic if people that are or considering running a Serpent car changed to Kyosho or similar because of gossip. Especialy from a distributor Border R/C
Sorry mate, but those are not rumours.

I got very good insight into Serpent and so do the other guys posting here.

It's a matter of fact that they even had to sell their distribution company Ciro:
Original Serpent statement:"Holland:
Serpent (under the trade name Ciro-RC Distribution) also operates a whole-sales distribution company for brands like Serpent, Mega, Xray, Hudy, Xceed, GRP, Speed Passion and few other brands. This whole-sale activity will be sold to another expert RC company, which will start operations soon, so that products and lines will remain available and well supported too"

I don't think that Serpent will go down the drain, but I expect to see a lot of changes in quality and product portfolio coming for them.

So don't get so angry about people stating facts
Old 08-18-2008, 12:18 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by stefan
So don't get so angry about people stating facts
Facts that you cant back up. Just heresay.
Old 08-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by the_geeky
Facts that you cant back up. Just heresay.
What are you? retarded?

Here are 3 different people posting what they know.
One of them is even a close business partner to serpent.

How is that hearsay, imbecile?

You just wanna be right at any cost. You even hide behind a new login.

F.Y.A.T.H.Y.R.I.O.
Old 08-18-2008, 02:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

it'll be a bit hard this coming few months... but i guess serpent will overcome this down fall n maintain it's customers... no worry, juz give them some time... no point to bash them anymore... i won't like to see any company gone out of business... their S400 n S120 r having good request... but, yeah, stocks r pretty slow lately...

SERPENT..! don't take too long to revoke pls...
Old 08-18-2008, 03:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

i think there is more than one company here in trouble at the moment, or maybe 3.
i have only really ever driven a TM G4. while i had the chance to make a change with local support, i am alarmed at what im hearing now.
just a day or 2 after the worlds have finished, there was a manufacturer that normally is in the finals not there. while Serpent drivers were not really supported as from what i hear. and the car i just left, only one person really gets results with it. but after upgrading to new parts every few months for the car, alot of things or problems with the car are never realised by TM, and they realease some other lightweight fragile part for the car. while i did not see darios accident, i know after one race with the 720 , that it could have been a minor accident for dario. i had a runaway with the 720 on full throttle, and i broke just 2 arms on the right of the car. if this was a TM it would have been a right off. so while i await and keep reading whats going on with serpents relocation, i will keep racing the car and do all i can to get it at the pointy end of the field here in Perth. i feel serpent have a great product , and i do hope things dont slide on the quality of parts. but they have my full support in these troubled times. every manufacturer is having problems, not just serpent, so stay cool and support rather than speculate on what is and what is not. if some one has inside information, then maybe keep it inside and let Serpent release the info in their own terms and time.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Questions?? pivot pins dia

Hello all!

I'm going to order arm-reamers. Please let me know what diameter are the suspension pivot pins in 720! Do they all have one diameter?

Thanks a lot!
Old 08-18-2008, 05:44 AM
Tech Regular

i believe its 3mm,,,,,,,,,
Old 08-18-2008, 07:23 AM
Suspended

What are you? retarded?

Here are 3 different people posting what they know.
One of them is even a close business partner to serpent.

How is that hearsay, imbecile?

You just wanna be right at any cost. You even hide behind a new login.

F.Y.A.T.H.Y.R.I.O.
I see how you are, you cant convince people that what you're (oh and 2 more guys, the whole world! LOL) saying is true and they become retards.
You're the one who wants to be right at any cost, I didnt post any remarks and then tried to make them facts on the mere merit that I said them.

Besides, who the hell are you? Oh you live close to the factory, do you work for Serpent? I didnt think so.

Im not saying that what people area saying its true or not, I just dont believe anything unless I get it from the source, in this case a known company official.

I defenetly dont believe a word YOU say Stefan. You just seem to have an agenda, maybe you want to get in good with Mugen, I dont know. Just because you say it (and 2 other people), doesnt make it a fact. By reading other threads it also seems like you're getting paid by IDM too.
Old 08-18-2008, 08:09 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by the_geeky
I see how you are, you cant convince people that what you're (oh and 2 more guys, the whole world! LOL) saying is true and they become retards.
You're the one who wants to be right at any cost, I didnt post any remarks and then tried to make them facts on the mere merit that I said them.

Besides, who the hell are you? Oh you live close to the factory, do you work for Serpent? I didnt think so.

Im not saying that what people area saying its true or not, I just dont believe anything unless I get it from the source, in this case a known company official.

I defenetly dont believe a word YOU say Stefan. You just seem to have an agenda, maybe you want to get in good with Mugen, I dont know. Just because you say it (and 2 other people), doesnt make it a fact. By reading other threads it also seems like you're getting paid by IDM too.
There are few things I could care less about, than convincing you of anything, trust me.

As a matter of fact, I was only stating the facts I know are facts and you had to get a new login to hide behind and flame me with:

"Why dont you show us some proof, just because you say it doesnt make it fact. Its just your usual crap, always stirring up sh!t. "

I'd say, the only cowardly shit stirrer here is you and I think I got a pretty good idea who you are.

Btw, I don't have to get on good terms with Mugen. I am old enough and can afford to buy the stuff I want myself.

Daniele Ielasi is my team mate at our local race team and also a good friend, so yes I might be a bit biased, but at least I am not constantly blinded by my countries flag.

GO USA, hilarious!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by border r/c
I think only time will tell!

for us we have to stop with Serpent!

with the factory only 30minutes away from us they could not supply us normaly.
so now they try it from Asia it even will be worse.
Hi Michel,
That is weird, I get anything I need with an exception of a few out of stock parts from Serpent without a problem!
Old 08-18-2008, 08:43 AM
Suspended

There are few things I could care less about, than convincing you of anything, trust me.

As a matter of fact, I was only stating the facts I know are facts and you had to get a new login to hide behind and flame me with:

"Why dont you show us some proof, just because you say it doesnt make it fact. Its just your usual crap, always stirring up sh!t. "

I'd say, the only cowardly shit stirrer here is you and I think I got a pretty good idea who you are.

Btw, I don't have to get on good terms with Mugen. I am old enough and can afford to buy the stuff I want myself.

Daniele Ielasi is my team mate at our local race team and also a good friend, so yes I might be a bit biased, but at least I am not constantly blinded by my countries flag.

GO USA, hilarious!
Facts are facts only if you can back them up. I could say so and so is gay, but if I cant prove it, its just an opinion.

You have no idea who I am, non at all. Im not even american.

I didnt stirred any shit, Im just here disputing your made up facts. You're the one stirring shit by going on the thread for a company which car you dont even drive and starting rumors.

I have the upmost respect for Daniel Ielasi, almost Europen 1/8th champion and WC in TC. Hes has to know something about the sport.

Like I said, who the hell are you? Just Ielasis friend? Wow, piggybacking on someone elses succes to make yourself credible.

Me? Im just your average racer enjoying a sport that I love. And hating people that start rumors without having all the facts.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I have to agree with sam @ Kamikazi I have not had a problem with parts

once in a while something is on back order , like the central1/8 bodies that

most people are running over here, they can be in short supply at times

my friend's have the same thing with other Mfgs.
Old 08-18-2008, 10:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I just got in a order at my store from Serpent USA, and i would say 95% of it filled, No problems here! just like Sam said its all good for me too!
Old 08-18-2008, 11:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J-MAN
I just got in a order at my store from Serpent USA, and i would say 95% of it filled, No problems here! just like Sam said its all good for me too!
How is it going Jeremy? going to the Nats this year?
Old 08-18-2008, 07:41 PM
Tech Regular

i have absolutly no problem getting part's ................

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.