Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for sponsers

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2010, 07:54 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Looking for sponsers

Dont know if if this the right place, But if you make RC stuff and sell it in Texas, Post up if you support the troops. We do not want his for the racers, we want to send it to the troops!! The racers are just going to race for the Freedom of being able to Race...For 5 hours!!!

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/sh...d.php?t=278068

I cannot find they flier, But Contact Derrick @ Vertigo if you can!

http://www.vertigoraceway.com/

Last edited by EdwardJesse; 11-09-2010 at 12:44 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

If you are asking for sponsors... Atleast try to spell it correctly
Old 11-06-2010, 04:33 AM
Tech Addict

I think he's promoting a race to sponsor the troops man. I think it's a noble cause. I would back it if I had anything to back it with. GL.

Last edited by Do-Over; 11-06-2010 at 08:13 AM.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

This is awesome. Wish I was in texas and I would be there. Good stuff. Gotta love texas and support of the troops. The best USA I have been to is in Dallas/Ft. Worth.
Old 11-06-2010, 03:24 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Do-Over
I think he's promoting a race to sponsor the troops man. I think it's a noble cause. I would back it if I had anything to back it with. GL.
I understand that. I really do... but you gotta try and look professional if you are looking for support or donations...
Old 11-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dlewis4
I understand that. I really do... but you gotta try and look professional if you are looking for support or donations...
I agree 100%, I did not mean to be confrontational. I just thought you misread the post is all. I think it's a great idea to raise support for our (U.S.A.) soldiers but as Dlewis was saying. A bit of proofreading or spellcheck will really improve the chances of helping your cause. I would ask a Moderator to correct it if possible.

I wish you the best of luck with it,
Rich
Old 11-06-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Master

If you are asking for sponsors... Atleast try to spell it correctly
talk about missing the point! ........if a misspelling will stop you from donating to American troops your money is worthless....and for that matter so are u.
Old 11-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mikey-B
talk about missing the point! ........if a misspelling will stop you from donating to American troops your money is worthless....and for that matter so are u.
totally agree thats like having to be politically coorrect "god bless amerca"let freedom ring
Old 11-06-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mikey-B
Lol thats funny.

No, i completely support the troops. My mother was in the army for 9 years; my father for even more. My best friend who I race with every week has been in for nearly 20.

I was simply stating, if you are going to ask for donations, atleast try to be professional about it.

But thats fine, think what you want.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:45 AM
Tech Master

Lol thats funny.

No, i completely support the troops. My mother was in the army for 9 years; my father for even more. My best friend who I race with every week has been in for nearly 20.

I was simply stating, if you are going to ask for donations, atleast try to be professional about it.

But thats fine, think what you want.
Im not saying YOU specifically, if someone else looked at that and said... "im not giving them money, they dont even know how to spell correctly", then they suck.......and ur a bit prickly for shouting it out......ever hear of a PM?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

I agree DLewis, you may not have meant you don't support the troops, but you're post could have gone like this..

"Hey man, that's a good thing you're doing. By the way, you misspelled sponsors."

Would have been a totally different thread.

I think what everyone is saying, it seemed like you didn't even read the post, you just opened the thread and started looking for misspelled words, LOL.
Old 11-07-2010, 11:19 AM
Tech Adept

similar to this event that was held a few weeks ago ?

http://www.ukendurancemasters.com/

The format for that event was that each team would have there own car minus an engine . When the horn sounded the 6 hour race began ....Each team had to get their brand new motor (hobao 21 control engine supplied to each team FOC ) and 2 gallons of Byrons and then install the clutch and get it installed into the car and then complete as many laps as possible in 6 hours with drivers doing 30 minute stints between team mates .
Old 11-07-2010, 11:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

I am sposhored and hava no ideqa how to spellit but mye spilling is not very goode. I jope my sponsoreds do not sea this

All in good fun guys
Old 11-07-2010, 12:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by diamondracing
I am sposhored and hava no ideqa how to spellit but mye spilling is not very goode. I jope my sponsoreds do not sea this

All in good fun guys
Old 11-07-2010, 01:29 PM
Tech Elite

I guess you are right on how I could have worded it... but...

I really do feel-if you are going to ask for free stuff, or donations....try to look atleast semi professional.

I dunno, thats just me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.