Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2nd annual KO Propo Grand Prix

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 09:08 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Thanks to BTZ, KO, and CP for putting on a great race. Congrats to all the winners.
Old 10-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Brian,
The qualifiers went really smooth today despite the attendance, you really know how to promote a race by "SIMPLY POSTING THE SIGN UP LIST" there is actually more people that showed up today and joined the race than it is on the sign up list, all I can say is WOW!
What possible difference does it make if there is a sign up list "posted". I personally attend the races I want to, not based on who is or is not signed up ahead of time, I do not need validation to attend a race. Why do you feel obligated to make back handed compliments and sarcastic comments aimed at making somebody pissed off.

Brian ran a great race and I had a lot of fun and I am sure I will have just as much fun in two weeks at the race that has not posted a pre-sign-up list. Maybe E. Rocha or Corex ar all of the other Bullsh@# alias screen names can comment on that!!! oops almost forgot geeky are there anymore I am forgetting.

Brad
Old 10-27-2008, 09:15 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The Gt race was fun and Congrats to Mikey P. and Jeffrey Lin on their wins, and Mikey you were fast cuzz I was watching and you put it down, too bad I couldn't stay to qual but I had to go (Superman slogan "Da-da da--Daaaa!")
Old 10-27-2008, 09:22 AM
Tech Adept

Thank you Brian for putting on a great race! Lot of fun!
Your program ran very smooth!
Also congrats to all the winners!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Tech Adept

That was a fun weekend. Thanks to all the guys for helping me run the program nice and smooth. It was great to see everyone there and hope to see you in a couple weeks in Vegas.

Mike
Old 10-27-2008, 09:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Team Dorkmissle
That was a fun weekend. Thanks to all the guys for helping me run the program nice and smooth. It was great to see everyone there and hope to see you in a couple weeks in Vegas.

Mike
Thank you for all your help, I'll see you in two weeks
Old 10-27-2008, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by YBSLOW
What possible difference does it make if there is a sign up list "posted". I personally attend the races I want to, not based on who is or is not signed up ahead of time, I do not need validation to attend a race. Why do you feel obligated to make back handed compliments and sarcastic comments aimed at making somebody pissed off.

Brian ran a great race and I had a lot of fun and I am sure I will have just as much fun in two weeks at the race that has not posted a pre-sign-up list. Maybe E. Rocha or Corex ar all of the other Bullsh@# alias screen names can comment on that!!! oops almost forgot geeky are there anymore I am forgetting.

Brad
lol
Old 10-27-2008, 09:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Judging by the pics, it looks like there were a lot of the new OFNA DM1 cars running, is that correct? Also, did you guys run the new GT2 cars with them as well?
Old 10-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

also by judging the pictures, there seem to be a lot of RAMS members there!
Old 10-27-2008, 09:57 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rick ross
it was a great race!!! Special thanks to the man MR. BRIAN THOMAS for all the help and for making this event happen and i cant forget Danny Alvarado for doing such a great job pitting dude you rock!!!
Good race dog, wish i didnt blow a second gear during the race, but in racing things like this happen,
Old 10-27-2008, 10:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Great job Brian. Had a great time. Track was perfect. See you guys at Toys 4 tots. Also Thanks to Barry Baker for the loaner motor, that thing was crazy fast
Old 10-27-2008, 10:34 AM
CL
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by modhobby
Judging by the pics, it looks like there were a lot of the new OFNA DM1 cars running, is that correct? Also, did you guys run the new GT2 cars with them as well?
Yes. Yes.
Old 10-27-2008, 10:35 AM
Tech Elite

Default KO

thanks BT & ROBERT for putting on this race it was truely great turn out was awsome hopefully we can get more good races out west good seeing my norcals in the house also the VEGAS / ARIZONA gang good looking out RON COLANGI take care everyone
Old 10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks again Brain for organizing this race for us, Robert for sponsoring it and Mike for announcing.

Congrats to all the winners of both racing and of the raffle prizes. (Thanks to Mr. Nakahara for giving me his raffle prize.... a Bar Set!)

Great event and fun racing, looking forward to the 3rd KO Grand Prix!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

KO PROPO America would like to thank all of you that came out and participated at this year's event. Brian Thomas and crew, thank you for all of your hard work and effort. Program ran great and smooth. Thank you to James @ CP for allowing this event to take place at your facility.

We hope to see you all at next year's event.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.