Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road > Team and Company Discussions
Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components >

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Diggity Designs Custom R/C Components

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 07:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool HOT DIGGITY DOG !!!!

Digs just like you said, it was waiting for me at the door @ 3:30 est that was fast !
Thanks for all the extra goodies !!!
Old 06-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Here are some pics of my dirt oval XLR8 kit... I put it on a diet, you can see in the pics...

Old 06-26-2007, 06:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Digs,

Remember...MARS Jones this weekend!! there's gonna be an asphalt track opening soon in GR! and YGPM

Max K
Old 06-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Max K
Digs,

Remember...MARS Jones this weekend!! there's gonna be an asphalt track opening soon in GR! and YGPM

Max K
Who!?! Where!?! When!?!.....Most importantly "who"?
Old 06-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool HOT DIGGITY !

Heres one Hot Diggity Design 3D12 for you guys , I did indoor ASPHALT this weekin its for sure alot diff. then carpet that 4 sure and here some pictures , fifity sometin touring 19t / stock and fifteen 12th scalers ~stock~ , Its was one pile up at the start and one or two broke I made it though n wound up 6th . What a Blast chunked three rear grays didn't have to change fronts . Just trued the last pair of rears that one of the pros give me and should have went up a few teeth , But still was a blast and time ! Digs your pivot block work perfectly no " T " to worry about ! I seen a few of broken ones this weekin ! Three days of practicing/racing and it didn't tweak just the tire ware and had a to true/change ...Thank's Digs
O yeah also Digs didn't have to use any spare parts

Last edited by KAHUNA; 07-29-2008 at 07:05 PM.
Old 06-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stampede
Who!?! Where!?! When!?!.....Most importantly "who"?
Its still in the process but i'll let you know as soon as i know.....Asphalt is gonna be awesome. Dims are 100' x 60'

Digs,

Great way to fully test that touring car on some asphalt.

Max K
Old 06-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Heres one Hot Diggity Design 3D12 for you guys , I did indoor ASPHALT this weekin its for sure alot diff. then carpet that 4 sure and here some pictures , fifity sometin touring 19t / stock and fifteen 12th scalers ~stock~ , Its was one pile up at the start and one or two broke I made it though n wound up 6th . What a Blast chunked three rear grays didn't have to change fronts . Just trued the last pair of rears that one of the pros give me and should have went up a few teeth , But still was a blast and time ! Digs your pivot block work perfectly no " T " to worry about ! I seen a few of broken ones this weekin ! Three days of practicing/racing and it didn't tweak just the tire ware and had a to true/change ...Thank's Digs

yup I was there with my cd12 and the car was great, I did my first 41 lap run with my previous being a 39 lapper both of the diggity cars did very well I wound up 2nd in bmain I had first for a split secon on literally the last lap last turn and I dove inside the 1st place car but went a little too far and stuffed it but it was still a great race and got 2nd. now its time to take the summer off and run some nitro truggy
Old 06-27-2007, 04:11 AM
Tech Regular

Its still in the process but i'll let you know as soon as i know.....Asphalt is gonna be awesome. Dims are 100' x 60'

Digs,

Great way to fully test that touring car on some asphalt.

Max K
You obviously know something. Do tell. The time frame for asphalt is getting smaller by the day.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KHoff7
yup I was there with my cd12 and the car was great, I did my first 41 lap run with my previous being a 39 lapper both of the diggity cars did very well I wound up 2nd in bmain I had first for a split secon on literally the last lap last turn and I dove inside the 1st place car but went a little too far and stuffed it but it was still a great race and got 2nd. now its time to take the summer off and run some nitro truggy

Excellent weekend Karl and Tom... Thanks for testing the cars ability on the asphalt since we are still waiting for an asphalt track around here...

Tom: No problem on the parts, I will keep you informed on the new T-shirts

Karl: Take a break and run that Truggy.. keep in touch this fall...

Digs

Last edited by Diggity; 06-27-2007 at 02:26 PM.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Ill be back to good ol asphalt around October
Old 06-28-2007, 05:34 AM
Tech Regular

Maaaaaaaaaaax. Tell me. Slaughter and myself are going to rope you down in the triple and nose-dive into your crotch with our 4wd's if you don't. Well.....probably not........Probably........O.K.......How about "when" so I can have a car put together?
Old 06-28-2007, 06:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stampede
Maaaaaaaaaaax. Tell me. Slaughter and myself are going to rope you down in the triple and nose-dive into your crotch with our 4wd's if you don't. Well.....probably not........Probably........O.K.......How about "when" so I can have a car put together?
ouch well i just wont go over there anymore if you guys want to be like that. you guys cant do that to such a green kid like me......jk
Don't you think thats a little violent......YGPM

Max K
Old 06-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Don't you think thats a little violent......YGPM
I want YGPM too....

And for the record (that I just made up) I was going to bribe you with cookies and lemonade, Jason's the violent one...

Mike
Old 06-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by masterhit
I want YGPM too....

And for the record (that I just made up) I was going to bribe you with cookies and lemonade, Jason's the violent one...

Mike
I dont know about you guys but im stocking up on tires.

Max K
Old 06-28-2007, 12:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KAHUNA
Mr. Brown, I was watching Karl and you run last week and I am impressed with the car and your ability to drive it on asphalt. I've seen Karl many times at the C and knew he can drive there.... I am putting the HDD3D on or near the top of my list for buying a 12 scale car this summer..... And no T bar.. Just what I'm looking for!!!

BTW, more than a couple of people walked away last weekend impressed with your racing Mr. Brown... Including me.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.