Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road
RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW >

RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

Old 02-02-2003, 12:09 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

i order some mtx-3 parts 2 days ago and just received them from rd logics today. i gotta say that is fast. the parts look and fits great. i highly recommend these parts to anyone with a mtx-3. i also got some other stuff from them while i was at it, the associated stuff is also really nice. the tools are great and the price is even better. anyone else tried there products?

they have pictures of there stuff on there website, www.rdlogics.com
Old 02-02-2003, 02:39 AM
Tech Addict

Me and my friends already got some from www.justrc.com , most of them are cheaper! www.justrc.com

Ultra fast shipping too!
Old 02-02-2003, 08:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Yes, I been using RDLogics pipe and I really like their. On the other hand, their price are really good. I just bought a MTX-3. I will go ahead to order the parts. Thanks for telling us RDLogics has the options part
Old 02-02-2003, 10:14 AM
Tech Rookie

last night i stopped by elite hobby shop and they just go in those mtx-3 parts, they have they for really good prices. i think they're the same or even cheaper then justrc.
Old 02-02-2003, 10:29 AM
Tech Adept

Yes we just got some of the RD Logics parts in. We have cvd's for the T-Maxx's(comes with cvd boots to keep out the dirt), Nitro TC3 chassis in hardcoded, blue, and red colors. We also have the alluminum shock towers, tranny case, and a few other stuff RD makes for the Nitro TC3 all together in one package, comes in red, blue, and natural colors. Also got in the new RD Logics pipe for the short stroke motors(ie. mr12's, rs12's).

Bryan
Old 02-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Tech Initiate

i just wanted to know how much you guys got your mtx-3 for? and did u buy it w/engine or w/o
Old 02-02-2003, 07:17 PM
Tech Adept

We (Elite Hobby Shop) have them for $330.00 w/o motor.
Old 02-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Fast16Guy0504
last night i stopped by elite hobby shop and they just go in those mtx-3 parts, they have they for really good prices. i think they're the same or even cheaper then justrc.

I got all mine from juStrC, ultrafast delievery, excellent pricing, I dont know how Elite pricing structure is but I would assume online shopping has much less overhead then retail, so go figure!

And besides justrc has everything way before retail level, and I am the kind of guy that want and need to get all the available hop ups the earilest possible!

Dont get me wrong, I am not asking you guys to get everything online, I myself am Elite loyal customer, they are great!

Last edited by Ah10; 02-02-2003 at 08:05 PM.
Old 02-02-2003, 10:57 PM
Tech Rookie

i chose the rd mtx-3 stuff because i've had very good experience with there other products. i especially like there exaust pipes, there great. i have them in my on road cars and my off road cars. i like that i can go to a hobby store and pick up some stuff instead of having to order it through the internet. i rather support my hobby shop then buy online.

ah10, are you sponsored by justrc? it seems like you are. i opened this thread because i didnt want to go into justrc's thread and tell people about the rd stuff and talk about rd stuff in there because thats just not right. but you come into this thread (i open this for people that have rd stuff to talk to each other) and tell other people that justrc is faster, to me it seems like your trying to tell people that rd stuff sucks and justrc is better. its cool if thats your own opinion but leave it in another thread.
Old 02-02-2003, 11:50 PM
Tech Adept

All I can say is....WOW.

Anthony we price our stuff as low as we can without losing too much profit, we dont make much compare to alot of the other hobby shops out there. Most of the stuff we sale would be consider a discount price.
Old 02-03-2003, 02:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

have a look at RD's site..... their prices are very good.... compare them to justrc's "non sale" price.

Rd even ship for free if you spend more than 50bucks.

And you can order direct from them
Old 02-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Bryan N.
All I can say is....WOW.

Anthony we price our stuff as low as we can without losing too much profit, we dont make much compare to alot of the other hobby shops out there. Most of the stuff we sale would be consider a discount price.
You are absolutely right! ya know as a consumer we all trying to find the best price we could and I think that's normal! anyhow like I said I am still a loyal Elite customer!
Old 02-03-2003, 09:13 AM
Tech Master

i chose the rd mtx-3 stuff because i've had very good experience with there other products. i especially like there exaust pipes, there great. i have them in my on road cars and my off road cars. i like that i can go to a hobby store and pick up some stuff instead of having to order it through the internet. i rather support my hobby shop then buy online.

ah10, are you sponsored by justrc? it seems like you are. i opened this thread because i didnt want to go into justrc's thread and tell people about the rd stuff and talk about rd stuff in there because thats just not right. but you come into this thread (i open this for people that have rd stuff to talk to each other) and tell other people that justrc is faster, to me it seems like your trying to tell people that rd stuff sucks and justrc is better. its cool if thats your own opinion but leave it in another thread.
Come on man! read my post carefully! I am just expressing my opinion as an "Ultimate Customer":

Fact #1: Cost to an Ultimate Customer
Fact #2: Availablity first hand! you know that's all serious player wants, including myself I want all the hop ups as soon as they are available and I want them NOW!
Fact #3: I am also Elite's long time customer, I would say eversince they open! and I know them as a person when they were working for some other hobby shop.
Fact #4, I got all my hop ups 2 WEEKS AGO! honestly 2 weeks ago no one has any hopups for MTX3 except JustRC!

And if you have been hang around the forum long enough and read some of my post and picture posting, I am using RD Logic's pipe myself!

If you dont know all the facts please dont bash ppl like you have done! And please read what ppl write carefully!

Last edited by Ah10; 02-03-2003 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-03-2003, 10:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

i order some mtx-3 parts 2 days ago and just received them from rd logics today. i gotta say that is fast. the parts look and fits great. i highly recommend these parts to anyone with a mtx-3. i also got some other stuff from them while i was at it, the associated stuff is also really nice. the tools are great and the price is even better. anyone else tried there products?
really? i was looking at RD Logics’ site last week and couldn’t order any MTX-3 hop up because they are not available yet, how did you get yours? and WOW, the stuffs you ordered arrives on Sunday too!!! I should have waited and ordered the hop ups from RD Logic instead of from Justrc….. damn………

From your post, I think you are sponsored by RD Logics too or even works for RD Logics. it is ok to promote new stuffs available at RD Logic, but at least have the courtesy to let people know if you are representing the organization. if you really like to post as customers to do the promotion, try to do it not so obvious next time. Speedtech is doing fine without using these tactics.
Old 02-03-2003, 11:02 AM
Tech Master

Default Re: Re: RD Logics MTX-3 parts!!! WOW

Originally posted by Data
really? i was looking at RD Logics’ site last week and couldn’t order any MTX-3 hop up because they are not available yet, how did you get yours? and WOW, the stuffs you ordered arrives on Sunday too!!! I should have waited and ordered the hop ups from RD Logic instead of from Justrc….. damn………

From your post, I think you are sponsored by RD Logics too or even works for RD Logics. it is ok to promote new stuffs available at RD Logic, but at least have the courtesy to let people know if you are representing the organization. if you really like to post as customers to do the promotion, try to do it not so obvious next time. Speedtech is doing fine without using these tactics.
Couldn't agree more with Data

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.