Cactus Classic 2009!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cactus Classic 2009!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Tech Regular

Looks like for the most part the 4wd class had a rough time on the track. close racing though. Hey bcrazy, how's that local dirt track goin'? I seen they were looking for a race director.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Easy Turbo
Im a minority here because most people that care about the race are there and not at home on their computer.
wayne kurr
Old 03-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by i am cornholio
all stock classes exept a are single 5 mn mains...tripple a mains in mod and stock..in the srs classes 2 bumps per heat...and 15 min a main..and i never called you little people....lol...as for the last question i have to refrain from answering that one...but rest assured it will come out what happened...
Do you have any results for any of the classes? You are there and have the time to type on here, so could you help people out that are not as fortunate as you. Are there any magazine companies there covering the race?

Would you sign up and travel as far as you did just to pick a fight with somone? I didn't think so.

I wonder why there is no title sponsor this year? Pro-Line was there forever.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:01 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by wcoyote
Looks like for the most part the 4wd class had a rough time on the track. close racing though. Hey bcrazy, how's that local dirt track goin'? I seen they were looking for a race director.
Where do you see this info. looks to me like there is no info coming from the host.
Old 03-15-2009, 02:29 PM
Tech Regular

Modified A2 class results are now posted up on www.2wdrc.com. Ryan Cavalieri won 4wd and Truck A-2, with Tebo taking 2wd, so nothing's over yet! I can't wait for the third round!
Old 03-15-2009, 04:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Results?

Any more results?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wcoyote
It's going well. We are gearing up for the Western Slope Challenge. So far it looks like we have people interested from several states. It should be a great time. Andy is also getting a schedule together for our on road program this summer. I have guys from Salt Lake City UT interested in coming down for some on road racing. I think Andy knows some on road racers from Denver that would like to race here as well. I'm going to race at Silver State in a couple weeks and I think some guys from here are going to April Fools race in Salt Lake. We will try and promote our race as much as possible at the other races. Andy did hire a new race director and he is doing a great job.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

I was there I watched the truck mod aaa main.

Same racers were top 3.

Mayfield won it, but it was tight he and Caveleri and Tebo were all within seconds. THe AA main was crazy finish Mayfield let the whole way and got dinged to finish second.

He went first, second, First to win the championship in MOD TRUCK!

I left before the other mains finished.
Old 03-15-2009, 05:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Paul_Sinclair

I've heard they're running the blue, white, and orange(?!) compounds. I know what blue and white are; I saw them while I was at the Clash back in December, but if the "Orange" comment is correct I have no idea what that is. Again, I've asked Chazz to do some investigation on the matter .
Originally Posted by Maybell
The entire JConcepts team is running the new orange compound.
Thanks for the info guys!
Old 03-15-2009, 05:34 PM
PW
Tech Elite

I just heard Maifield took home the overall win in 2wd also...Congrats Mans and Team JConcepts!!!
Old 03-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

Just posted up the results from A3's for Truck and 2wd... Big Congratulations to Ryan Maifield, your 2009 Cactus Classic Champion in both classes!

We'll have the 4wd results shortly...
Old 03-15-2009, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (98%+)

WOW
what a 2nd heat
thanks rccaraction for the video
no mistakes for 5 mins for Cavalieri in 4wd
Good run by Tebo and Mayfield
Really world class racing
keep the videos comming guys
Old 03-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Tech Regular

Cavalieri Wins 4wd! Big Congrats to AE for taking all three classes at the Cactus Classic.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by i am cornholio
wow you guys really need to get your facts straight...i was there and witnessed this..brandons life was never threatened...he was asked nicely 3 times to get off property..and then once not nicely...and as a matter of fact someones else family and life was threatened...so until you know the facts take your story somewhere else..wow..get over yourselves..good day
There were about 40-50 people that heard what went down, and your story isn't even close to reality. Brandon and Josh had to go to the Police station to identify mug shots on Tuesday.
Old 03-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

how about some results for the SRS and stock classes

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.