Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 11:21 PM
Tech Adept

New setups have been posted on our team blog

http://blog.hrcdistribution.com/
Old 01-02-2014, 02:56 PM
Tech Adept

Just changed from Team Serpent to the Team Magic Team

Hopefully, my new car arrives me soon. I'm really looking forward with that fantastic looking touring car.
Old 01-14-2014, 10:03 PM
Tech Adept

French National Champion Nicolas Schwendimann joins Team Magic !

French ace Nicolas Schwendimann – 2013 French Champion – joins Team Magic / Team HRC to race the E4RS II EVO for 2014. Nicolas will also be a key-driver in the development of the car.

Welcome in the team Nicolas ! We are very pride and confident in our mutual colaboration for the next racing season !

Statement of Nicolas Schwendimann (English):

I am very glad to join Team Magic and HRC Distribution. It allows me to start the 2014 season « modified » category in the best conditions. And represent the brand during national and international races. I would also like to thank the Team for the seriousness and the trust they placed in me, particularly Lionel Troyon for his availability.

Original statement of Nicolas Schwendimann (French):

Je suis très heureux de rejoindre Team Magic et HRC Distribution. Cela me permet d’attaquer la saison 2014 en catégorie « modifié » dans les meilleurs conditions. Et ainsi de représenter la marque lors de compétitions nationales et internationales. Je tiens à remercier le Team pour le sérieux et la confiance qu’il m accorde, particulièrement Lionel Troyon pour sa disponibilité.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:30 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Spares

Hi,

I finally got the car working the way I like and I'm very happy with it except for 2 things:
1) The c-hubs are too weak. I think they took off too much material. Swapped to xray c-hubs and I've stopped breaking them
2) parts availability (especially in Australia) is non existent. I stripped out the gears in the rear diff (running a 4.5t) and I'll have to order from overseas to get replacement gears. The Australian distributer doesn't even have the common parts (c-hubs etc) available.

Is it safe to assume xray diff gears are a direct fit? What about other manufacturers parts?

I love the TM but I might have to go with something else if the distributer isn't carrying bits. Last few bits I've gotten from Amain.

Simon
Old 02-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I got to run my EVO outdoors again at Valkaria RC. Sunny 68*-75* but cool/cold wind blowing about 15-20 mph.

Made some tweaks from my normal setup and chassis responded well to the changes.

Added some front kickup, .75mm arm sweep, 2.5 million front gear diff, 1.2mm front sway bar, and HPI Blue springs front and rear.

Track was a little cold for the spec Solaris tires we run and I struggled with traction most of the day as most had switched to Team Powers tires for qualifying and the mains. I was still able to qualify and finish 2nd though.

I stayed afterwards and ran some Team Powers tires and the car was awesome. It was 1/2-3/4 second faster per lap and completely dialed...

Still very pleased and impressed with my EVO.
Old 02-16-2014, 05:55 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

I use Xray and Team Associated TC6 spurs with no problems. I fitted XRay T3 diff's on my Evo and they fit well.

Originally Posted by Team_Krusty
Hi,

I finally got the car working the way I like and I'm very happy with it except for 2 things:
1) The c-hubs are too weak. I think they took off too much material. Swapped to xray c-hubs and I've stopped breaking them
2) parts availability (especially in Australia) is non existent. I stripped out the gears in the rear diff (running a 4.5t) and I'll have to order from overseas to get replacement gears. The Australian distributer doesn't even have the common parts (c-hubs etc) available.

Is it safe to assume xray diff gears are a direct fit? What about other manufacturers parts?

I love the TM but I might have to go with something else if the distributer isn't carrying bits. Last few bits I've gotten from Amain.

Simon
Old 02-16-2014, 10:18 PM
Tech Adept

Hi,

Simon
Hello

For information, the C-Hubs mould have been changed in november. All the newly produced C-hubs have 1mm more matters arround the large hole for CVD.
Old 02-20-2014, 09:37 PM
Tech Initiate

Hi,

Simon
Use the c-hubs for TM ERSII, the aluminum c-hub have more predicted steering feel, it has more precise steering feel.
For the gear diff I use xray T3 gear diff unit, whole unit, more smooth and last longer, I just change the internal gear for the first time after using this diff for 5 race, is about 10 times oil change and about 40 or 50 lipo change. I heard that k-factory is making the new internal gear made from aluminum for the TM ERSII, but never had a chance to try it.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I have some Spec-R Xray T3 2012 diffs I use up front with 5ook and 2.5 mill lube. They drop right in with no modification.

I have also been using the Team Magic metal gear diffs with 5,000 and 2,000 diff oil. TM diffs are awesome as they have a large, thick O-ring and don't leak.
Old 03-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Tech Adept

Hello to all

Some new results for the E4RS II EVO:

-Nicolas Schwendimann obtain his first podium with the EVO during the french championship warm-up
-Philipp Walleser wins a new round of Bäwue Cup in GT+ and finish 2nd in Modified

Old 03-22-2014, 11:54 PM
Tech Adept

Well al I can say is that I love this car, finally got it dialled in for our uber low traction track, and have started dialling the D/R back into it. It is such a responsive yet stable platform, tight direction changes are a breeze and if the rear becomes loose it is so easy to pull it back in check, great when you need to do those sneaky inside lines on the hairpins hahahahaha, I also have the E4JSII which I run in our stock 21.5T Boosted class, again love it. Looking forward to our regional championship held in October as I'll have home track advantage and gold in my eyes
Old 03-23-2014, 01:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Had a good solid run with the car today at our club day. Low-mid grip outdoor track and I managed to qualify 2nd in stock (13.5 blinky) but take the win by half a lap in the final. Car was really good on sorex 36s and what ever body I liked. Ran the blitz wrx shell in the final but was just as quick with the new blitz GSF and the protoform p37. Couldn't get hold of a replacement steering knuckle which was damaged during the week so I went with CSO One parts. Holes for the steering linkages were not quite the same so I had to change Ackerman to suit but couldn't fault the car all day. My quickest lap in the final was .2 faster than anyone else (13.5 vs 13.7s and up) with a consistency of .20.

Good car, just needs more love here in Australia

Simon
Attached Thumbnails NEW Team Magic E4RS II EVO-photo.jpg  

Last edited by Team_Krusty; 03-23-2014 at 02:09 AM.
Old 03-28-2014, 06:58 AM
Tech Adept

Hello

The Team Magic E4RS II EVO is Indoor Junior Swiss Champion:

Old 04-22-2014, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

Hello

Team Magic driver Yoann Bukowski wins local race @ Emerainville (France) with his Team Magic E4RS II EVO.

http://blog.hrcdistribution.com/?p=2484
Old 05-03-2014, 09:24 AM
Tech Adept

Due to many questions about Droop Gauge measurement, we realized a Droop Gauge Comparison Chart.

http://blog.hrcdistribution.com/setu...Comparison.pdf

Measurement under wheel axles: this is realized with SpecR droop gauge, to measure distance between setup board and wheel axle, when the car is on 10mm blocks.

Measurement under arms: this is realized with Team Magic or any similar gauge (like Hudy by example), to measure the distance between the setup board and the suspension arm (not the C-hub or the upright).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.