Community
Wiki Posts
Search

GET CUFFS A NEW SEAT

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2006, 02:23 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

It's too bad the other thread got nerfed, there was some good info in there.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool S U R G E !

I was reading about all this that happen to Jeff's car !

I did'nt think he had a car , I thought Jeff was Chauffeurd !

Last year he showed up at Mimi's in a Limo !

Last edited by KAHUNA; 07-19-2006 at 02:49 PM.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:31 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Dont worry about .. Happy Birthday...
Old 07-19-2006, 02:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Latif.....

Old 07-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Cuffs
hey tag i still owe you money for the mello yello whats your paypal address so i can send it over yeah that might smell worse
Ya, and one of those cases was supposed to be mine.
Old 07-19-2006, 02:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

screff u gunna be at dc on sat if so ill bring u one i forgot to give you a case. might have a smokey taste
Old 07-19-2006, 02:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Oh No!!! You killed the Mellow Yellow too....
Old 07-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Tech Master

lol no the mello yello was nice and safe in my basement
Old 07-19-2006, 04:48 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LATIF
With so many lures available on the market today, it is often a daunting task to decide what is good for a particular situation, time of day, water clarity and temperature. The jerkbait is a lure that can produce quality fish for almost all situations, in both still and moving water. What is more, the adaptability of this bait makes it a "go to" when crankbaits or spinnerbaits are not producing.

Jerkbaits (sometimes referred to as stickbaits) average 6 to 8 inches in length and are shaped like a slim cigar, sometimes straight, sometimes slightly curved or you may find them with a jointed mid-section. Not to be confused with top water lures, jerkbaits have a small lip, which assists in the diving process.

With the use of adhesive lead dots or strip weights and water fillable apertures, these lures can be adjusted to any depth, giving an "in your face" presentation, something a bass cannot resist. Several types are available on the market, however few of them offer versatility or "out of the pack" performance with (in my opinion) the exception of Norman Lures and Rapala.

Lure retrieval is dependent upon location. In deep water, cast with a 6 and a half to 7 foot medium-heavy action pole as far as you possibly can, then immediately crank the reel to make the lure dive. Remember, the more you crank, the deeper the bait will travel. It is important to note that the deeper you crank, the less time you will have to keep the lure at the optimum depth, as you are not only diving the lure, but bringing it back towards you. This will shorten the life of the presentation, so accuracy is critical and long casts are vital. Light line will aid you in the speed at which the lure dives. Use 12 to 15 pound test for this application. Leave the lure motionless for at least 10 seconds before twitching the lure and retrieve two or three turns of line onto the reel. This should be repeated until the lure is back at the boat. Watch for fish to follow the lure also. Bass can be caught right under the boat when they strike the lure as it moves upwards to the surface. If this method does not produce strikes (usually on the pause) drag the lure with a sweeping motion and return the rod tip towards the lure. Again, strikes will usually occur on the pause or as you begin the retrieve.

For shallow water, a shorter 6-foot to 6 and a half foot pole, is best with a medium heavy action. Heavier line will keep the lure higher in the water and will help minimize snagging the tops of weedbeds or submerged bushes. The retrieves remain the same, however speed up the presentation, as the bass tend to get a better look at the lure in shallow water than they do in the darker depths.

Norman's RIP-N-RIC are water fillable, using a small syringe supplied with the lures. Injecting small amounts of water gives neutral buoyancy to the lure when cranked to the desired depth.

Rapala lures require little or no adjustment as they suspend when you stop turning the reel or pause on a sweeping rod movement, they do rise very, very slowly when you stop reeling. You can add even amounts of lead to the head and tail usually around the hook mounting, to ensure stability and balance. The major change you can make to any store purchased lure, is to remove the hooks and replace them with higher graded hooks such as Gamakatsu if they are not already equipped.

So next time the fishing slows down, try a jerkbait.

Hope this helps!
-Latif

The really sad part is I know where this article came from since Ive been bass fishing all summer!! LOL

EA
Old 07-19-2006, 05:20 PM
Tech Master

sorry everyone if this is thread is supposed to be funny and I didnt get it.
Old 07-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RandyB
sorry everyone if this is thread is supposed to be funny and I didnt get it.
thats ok. there have been many things i dont understand in life. JK. lol

Seriously, is this a joke? or an actual attempt at getting help from people online. i could easily see this as a scam, or an actual plea for help. i wouldnt give a penny until i can be convinced this isnt some sortof a scam...
Old 07-19-2006, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

This all started as something serious when the other thread was around. Now it's just a joke. Jeff's ar will be alright, he just has to spend a couple of bucks down at an autowreckers. Someof those places will even pull the stuff out for you. I think it's timeto put some custom stuff into that thing. Seats and some custom dash work will probably be about $1500. Not too bad from the sounds of what else he drives.
Old 07-19-2006, 06:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnathan
thats ok. there have been many things i dont understand in life. JK. lol

Seriously, is this a joke? or an actual attempt at getting help from people online. i could easily see this as a scam, or an actual plea for help. i wouldnt give a penny until i can be convinced this isnt some sortof a scam...
It's a joke.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Tech Elite

http://www.liposack.com/video.html
Old 07-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnathan

Well.... i was really hoping someone would follow the link and just buy the seat for 15 bucks, then have it delivered to Jeff's door. no bids to date though........ come on.... someone??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.