Community
Wiki Posts
Search

F/S Mugen Seiki MBX 5

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 07:35 PM

btw.... i belive forum rules state no profanity????
Old 12-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

here is the feed back from my sale sure doesnt sound like junk lol sold it for a FAIR price Half of new

here is the linksale
Old 12-04-2005, 07:59 PM
Suspended

whatever and im sure there is also something about thread crapping aswell...your an idiot to sell it so cheap..your loss not mine so what do i care. dumbass the guy got the car for like halfprice of course hes happy... how dumb nextime you feel like moving a nice car for pawn shop prices let me know ill take advatage of you for sure!!

Last edited by ntro75; 12-04-2005 at 08:10 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:11 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by ntro75
whatever and im sure there is also something about thread crapping aswell...your an idiot to sell it so cheap..your loss not mine so what do i care. dumbass the guy got the car for like halfprice of course hes happy... how dumb nextime you feel like moving a nice car for pawn shop prices let me know ill take advatage of you for sure!!
the way your idiotic azz acts no one on here will buy from you. your right your chances are gone.. not only cause of your price, but your attitude.. what a penis.
Old 12-04-2005, 09:18 PM
Suspended

my attitude did not exist until you started crap with me..im a penis?now whos being mature dumbass...you stuck your nose into business that did not concearn you and helped to spawn a crap storm,obviously you have nothing better to do then crap threads..why dont you go come up with your own user name and get a life .just because im not going to give my car away you think you can just start with me?? well get bent .your truely a class a scumbag.. like i care what you think anyway your just another dumbass.too bad you havent found any rope yet i was really hoping you would kill yourself. i get a bunch of meatheads talking crap in my thread and you think im just not going to respond to it? well your sadly mistaken.
I CLEARLY STATED NOT TO POST UNLESS YOU HAD INTENSIONS OF BUYING...I GUESS THATS TO COMPLICATED FOR IDIOTS LIKE YOU TO UNDERSTAND....yet here we are still in a poop storm because you keep chiming in stiring it up again.moron
Old 12-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Tech Adept

what is the deal with my screen name? are you infatuated with it. Jealous? would you like it? BTW azzmunch I was by far not the first and only one that commented, and btw I am having fun now.. everytime you respond back, so am I.. what do I care .. same as you.. you dont care.. I mean I have nothing to lose, I'm not the one selling...oops I mean trying to rip people off. ooo Wait I am trying to sell my Revo for alot, but you know what, at least its comparable to what the price should be, and what I have invested in it. not the exact mount i paid for everything.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:01 PM
Suspended

Yeah i saw your revo for sale, and no way am i Jealous of you in anyway shape or form, trust me, and i would rather come up with somthing on my own without jumping on the bandwagon. If i was trying to get what i paid for it it would be a lot more. I have invested over 2 thousand, so i listed it at 15 i thought that was fair since it sat on a a shelf for about a year, i thought that was pleanty fair and still do. i dont give a rats ass what you or anyone else thinks about it thats just the way it is, apparently you just cant handle that if it doesn't sell ow well i really could care less, but believe me it will sell. I didnt bother to mess with your sale, why you might be asking yourself?because i have better things to do.unlike you.. so im going to be the bigger man and end this nonsence, unless you insult me again...Then obviously the b/s will continue and if it does that will show YOU have nothing better to do and are instagating the trouble....So go ahead cut your own throat.

Last edited by ntro75; 12-04-2005 at 10:16 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Tech Adept

ok i wont say one bad word to ya.. but cut my own throat? again with the kill yourself thing eh?
anyway.. question? jump on the bandwagon...wanna explain? do you mean as in everyone has a Revo? Maybe theres a reason, they outhandle anything else in their class. notice I said their class... not truggys and unlimited class. Just like you bought a mbx5... cuz it used to outhandle the K cars. Until the sp1 & sp2 came aboard. Look I race... I buy cars that handle... no reason I shouldnt.
Old 12-05-2005, 01:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)
Talking

like I said before $1k
paypal
ship monday
right Packfan??
Speedy Bill
Old 12-05-2005, 03:24 AM

Trader Rating: 130 (100%+)

You d' man sir speedy!
Old 12-05-2005, 06:28 AM
Tech Adept

BTW... since I said I was done talking trash... lets move on to another subject.

Mike... that is your name right? well I was just looking thru my old pms...about a month ago or so I was looking for a RC10GT fuel tank and you said you had a new one if I had paypal ready? I pmed you back... and never heard from you.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:45 AM
Suspended

i canceled my paypal account.dealing with meatsticks is starting to get old.dude just go away already,i have better things to do the deal with you.at one time i was willing to help you out by giving you a gas tank if you covered the shipping,but then paypal go bye-bye so i didnt bother with it,not only that but you never really messaged me again on it so i figured you were alset.the bandwagon thing was in reference to using the name jammin jay when your ARE NOT jammin jay,but who cares i do not wish to continue this poop factory of a thread any longer.as far as the special 1/2 or whatever it always comes down to driver ability,if your a real racer then you know that.i bought the mbx 5 because i really like mugen seiki products and thier customer service is awesome so thats why i spend my money on them,kyosho parts were way more expensive when i was running my k-3.all the more reason to go to mugen.

SPEEDY & PACKFAN...WHY DONT YOU GUYS GO STROKE EACH OTHER IN SOMEONE ELSES THREAD,FOR REAL GET LOST.
Old 12-05-2005, 08:03 AM
Tech Adept

dude, I was seriously trying to make peace, things got out of hand.... as far as my screen name, my name is Jason, but everyone calls me Jay.. so it just kinda fits. sorry about the paypal thing and the problems you had. I didnt respond for a few days to your pm, cuz I didnt know you had pm'ed me... i don't get any notification from this forum at all. Sorry. Then you didnt pm me back... miscommunication i guess. Anyway, i am still looking for one if we can work something out and get passed all this BS. I do agree the mugen is a great car. and as far as K-car parts yea they were expensive at places especially like great planes/tower.. but easier for me to get at my local shops, and not for towers prices.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:38 AM
Suspended

alright jay,im sorry i ragged on you for your user name.just to show you im not a compleate a-hole pm your your shipping info and ill hokk you up wit ha gt tank.,screw the money i dont even care. later.
Old 12-05-2005, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

HEY!! leave my 'ole buddy' PackFan outa this,
chill out 'dude' your gettin bent way outa shape over nuttin, sell your car I won't mess wid ya any more, I promise

Speedy Bill

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.