Community
Wiki Posts
Search

just a heads up on ICE-MAN1967

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Tech Apprentice

Red face just a heads up on ICE-MAN1967

just done a trade with ICE-MAN1967,..his name is Erin, lives in CANADA, and got ripped bad, i now nothice he pulled the same thing to others, he will not answer e-mails, ph. ...nothing ...just becareful guys/gals
Old 03-22-2008, 10:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Sorry to hear it.

Yeah, I got a Revo from him, with tons of hardware missing, broken motor mount, ONE screw holding the motor to the mount, etc. I've got macros and detailed pics of the crap-job he sent me, if you'd like me to publicly post it here, I'll be glad to.

He's a shady SOB. And, in-case anyone comes across this low-life, here's his shipping info, so that you know who to steer FAR way from:

Erin Ouellette
1542 Prince Rd.
Windsor, ON
N9C 3B3
CANADA
Old 03-22-2008, 10:53 AM
Tech Elite

His email is [email protected] if anyone needs to contact him about being scammed by this loser.

Pics to follow shortly......
Old 03-22-2008, 11:07 AM
Tech Elite

Here's a few shots if the Revo he sent me for my PRISTINE TA02 collection of vehicles

Note: I SWEAR that these are actual photos of what was pulled right out of the box. I did NOT remove or modify a single piece of hardware from the Revo.

Check out his fancy engineering for the driveshaft!

Yup, that is ONE screw holding the motor mount to the chassis. the removal of the center skid later revealed that the alum bracket was broken underneath as well. How about that sweet motor-mount hinge-pin? When in-doubt, use a 10-24 flathead screw!

Again, only ONE SCREW, holding the motor onto the motor mount.

You add the fact that the motor had little-to-no compression, some of the driveshafts were missing pins and broken, most of the screws on the bulkheads were missing, he';d hacked out the good servos and replaces them with stock servos......I could go on and on.
Old 03-22-2008, 11:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

Damn, there's been a lot of shady deals going on. Sorry to hear you guys/gals get the crappy end of the deal.

I did one trade with a VERY reputable person and know I got the crap end of that deal, but other than that, everything has gone great.

Oh, and the dumb ass postman leaving a package on my door 6:30 Halloween night without at least knocking on the door.
Old 03-24-2008, 05:23 AM
Tech Apprentice

Unhappy

Originally Posted by XXWoodmanXX
Sorry to hear it.

Yeah, I got a Revo from him, with tons of hardware missing, broken motor mount, ONE screw holding the motor to the mount, etc. I've got macros and detailed pics of the crap-job he sent me, if you'd like me to publicly post it here, I'll be glad to.

He's a shady SOB. And, in-case anyone comes across this low-life, here's his shipping info, so that you know who to steer FAR way from:

Erin Ouellette
1542 Prince Rd.
Windsor, ON
N9C 3B3
CANADA

sorry to hear about the trade that you did with him also as i was hoping to prevent this from hapining . i checked his feed back on anouther site and yes it turn's up he has done this before same thing only it has a servo that was to be worth a hundred and it he did not send it to the guy . again sorry to hear about your trade with him .