$75.00 - $149.99 $5.00 RCJAN25
$150.00 - $249.99 $12.50 RCJAN212
$250.00 + $25.00 RCJAN225
YEAH LIKE THAT FREE FRIDAYS......
Old 02-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tc5 man
i do have a question about my order, i ordered a pack of advange bearings for the losi eight -t. regular rubber seal ones, and it said it, was in stock and i got a email today, saying that they are backordered?
I place my orders by phone and and make sure they have it in their hand. Thats the best way.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:38 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by kaptain crash
I place my orders by phone and and make sure they have it in their hand. Thats the best way.

yea im gone to try to order on the phone the next time , its still makes mad that when i order online .somebody there doesnt ,update the stock on the site or something. do you race at hobby hut?
Old 02-06-2010, 09:40 PM
Tech Master

yea im gone to try to order on the phone the next time , its still makes mad that when i order online .somebody there doesnt ,update the stock on the site or something. do you race at hobby hut?
I havent really raced anywhere is the last couple years, my dad was sick with lung problems and tryed to spend as much time as possible with him and his hobby ...sailing eastcoast 12 meter sailboats at lake redman till he pased in oct. Now ill start racing again at motorama, and get my a$$ wipped and then all out this spring at nuclear rc in maryland and xrc raceway around the buck in pa. both fun tracks and great guys.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:50 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by kaptain crash
I havent really raced anywhere is the last couple years, my dad was sick with lung problems and tryed to spend as much time as possible with him and his hobby ...sailing eastcoast 12 meter sailboats at lake redman till he pased in oct. Now ill start racing again at motorama, and get my a$$ wipped and then all out this spring at nuclear rc in maryland and xrc raceway around the buck in pa. both fun tracks and great guys.

man thats bad that your dad has that , yea xrc raceway is a bit far for me.
i used to live in maryland they had a ,offroad track in pasadena, md at a park
but yea carolina rc , pisses me off when they do that.

i like carolina rc i just wish they, get there problems fixed.

go in the sportsman class you, have a better chance of winning .

Last edited by tc5 man; 02-06-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Tech Master

man thats bad that your dad has that , yea xrc raceway is a bit far for me.
i used to live in maryland they had a ,offroad track in pasadena, md at a park
but yea carolina rc , pisses me off when they do that.

i like carolina rc i just wish they, get there problems fixed.

go in the sportsman class you, have a better chance of winning .
lol i was raised in pasadena md, went to freetown elem. then savernapark jr hi. then moved to pa. Yes i feel the same way about carolina rc, but a-main is getting parts to me in 3 days .....and many parts in stock...still try to order from carolina when possible.
Dads passed now...miss the old s...head lol . he was amazed on how u can...fly ....a buggy.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:31 PM
Tech Prophet

yea i was raised in glen burnie md, amain isnt bad on their backorders i got my in about a week. carolina is moving now so maybe, there stock will be a lot better.

but i already been waiting for a pack ,of advange bearings for my eight -t for about 3 weeks now if it takes 2 mouths ,again il just get my money back.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:49 PM
Tech Master

yea i was raised in glen burnie md, amain isnt bad on their backorders i got my in about a week. carolina is moving now so maybe, there stock will be a lot better.

but i already been waiting for a pack ,of advange bearings for my eight -t for about 3 weeks now if it takes 2 mouths ,again il just get my money back.
yeah if they cant ship them they should.,,,
Old 06-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I just wanted to vent my frustration on here about Carolinas RC.

I place a order on 05-25-10 for 2 sets of M4 calibers, I wanted them for that weekend. I place the order around 10:00 am and got a email about 10:30 letting me know that my tires were on back order. So I called them up right away and told them I would just like to cancel my order and please just refund me my paypal payment. The person said he would let someone know and they would get me a refund.

I called them 4 days later and told them I still have not gotten my refund and would like to know whats up. The person said he was not sure, but would remind the person doing refunds about me. Kinda scary that they have a person just doing refunds.

It is now 06-06-10 and I have still not gotten a refund for my tires and shipping. This was my first time ordering from them and will be my last. I am very disapointed in there customer service. I only ordered from them cause my local hobby shop did not have these tires and most online places were showing out of stock on these tires.

I would not recomend ordering from Carolinas RC at all, worst place ever.
Old 06-06-2010, 07:27 PM
Tech Prophet

Originally Posted by Chico
I just wanted to vent my frustration on here about Carolinas RC.

I place a order on 05-25-10 for 2 sets of M4 calibers, I wanted them for that weekend. I place the order around 10:00 am and got a email about 10:30 letting me know that my tires were on back order. So I called them up right away and told them I would just like to cancel my order and please just refund me my paypal payment. The person said he would let someone know and they would get me a refund.

I called them 4 days later and told them I still have not gotten my refund and would like to know whats up. The person said he was not sure, but would remind the person doing refunds about me. Kinda scary that they have a person just doing refunds.

It is now 06-06-10 and I have still not gotten a refund for my tires and shipping. This was my first time ordering from them and will be my last. I am very disapointed in there customer service. I only ordered from them cause my local hobby shop did not have these tires and most online places were showing out of stock on these tires.

I would not recomend ordering from Carolinas RC at all, worst place ever.

yup same thing that happen to, me im waiting on my losi camber gauge still they should fix that problem if its, not in stock online than say its out of stock i kind of makes people mad.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:25 PM
Tech Regular

My brother waited since April for a Slash 4x4.... and still waiting
I ordered some ODO plugs last week, got reassured that they ship em this week, for sure... we'll see..

Last edited by casevac; 06-23-2010 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 04:03 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Carolinas if you read these please get your stuff together....As of late you guys are out of ALOT of common items that alot of us use.I ordered some bearings about a month and a half ago that you ended up backordering.The response I got was they should be on the boat coming over.Thats all fine and well but dang,did it sink.I am not one to normally put my or other folks buisness in the street but its time to get it right.I understand hard times,trust me I understand but it cost more in refunds and and gift certificates than it would to keep it in stock?.Anyways ,I hope things get better if they are goin rough for yall??
The bearing issue is not my only hang up,there were several things lately that I have experienced with yall that constitutes me not ordering items anymore.....thank you
Old 06-23-2010, 04:08 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 440 (99%+)

Guys they have moved into a small building and lost their giant building. They don't have the room or can afford to have everything in stock like they used to.

99.9% of the items on their site they no longer have in stock and have to drop ship or backorder them for you.

I went through this myself until I finally found out what was going on. They are having rough times and if things don't improve soon I see them going out of business completely.
Old 06-24-2010, 11:01 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Matt I appreciate your response....I hate it they are having hard time.I always got my stuff the next day due to living in Ga and their prices were in range to.
Hope the best for em
Old 06-24-2010, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

110% cashback doesnt spin the wheel when they fail to deliver.
I will advice my brother to have a refund, or it'll be permanently lost.
To bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.