Wiki Posts
Search

DIALEDINC.COM

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2009, 02:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DIALEDINC.COM
Glad everyone is enjoying our products, seems like nothing but positive feedback from everyone, which makes our life easier. Sorry we have not been posting much on here or any news or anything on our website, just been really busy. Hard to keep up. We do have some new stuff coming soon, along with some pretty big news to release shortly.

Thanks,
Chuck Harris
Dialedinc.com
Chuck,

Just got my bags today. All I can say is sick I can't wait to show these things off in Japan. You will definitely be hearing from me again. I can't wait for the new products either. I saw something that look like a fluid organizer??? I definitely need something like that. Thanks again Chuck. Outstanding service and outstanding product. Thanks again.

Adrian Placencia
Old 12-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

I see your popularity contuines to grow. A big hobby store now carrys the dialed bags that's great. Good job guys.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Hey Frank, I know your a good many miles away but check out my event I am doing next June.

www.2010ams.com

We have over 100 paid entries already and over 400 registered. Many of the worlds best have already provides us with flight confirmations and we have a huge sponsor package for the racers. Last week we got two paid entries from Germany!

Give me a call, and plan for it!

AB
Old 12-01-2009, 07:38 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 148 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Hey Frank, I know your a good many miles away but check out my event I am doing next June.

www.2010ams.com

We have over 100 paid entries already and over 400 registered. Many of the worlds best have already provides us with flight confirmations and we have a huge sponsor package for the racers. Last week we got two paid entries from Germany!

Give me a call, and plan for it!

AB
Alan that looks like alot of fun. I'll put it through the calander and see how it shakes out. I like the orginization that you maintain. The website looks great. There are some Ca boys on that list so is not that far. Well see but it looks good to me.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Frank, do you know how to reach the guys at Dialed? I have sent a couple emails but have not got them. I am wanting to let them know about the event.
Old 12-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ABURTON
Frank, do you know how to reach the guys at Dialed? I have sent a couple emails but have not got them. I am wanting to let them know about the event.
YGPM
Old 12-01-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hello Alan, thanks for the information on being a sponsor of your event. I have had the idea of going to this race and setting up a booth in the back of my head, its just a long trip and the way things are going I dont think I will have the time. We are working with some good guys that have a pretty cool program they are working on and might have our products at your race, they are going to be a distributor for our products as well. I will have more information over the next couple days and let you know. Thanks again for the information and I'll get back to you soon. Feel free to call me anytime, that goes for anyone on here that wants or needs to talk to me about our products. My direct phone number is on our website as well in the upper right hand corner under contact us.

Chuck Harris
Dialedinc.com
702-373-0505
Old 12-02-2009, 03:46 AM
Tech Addict

great to see your items at one of the biggest online shops!
Old 12-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thank you!!! Amainhobbies.com will carry all of our products!! Including all our apparel as well!!
Old 12-02-2009, 10:09 AM
mo
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hey Chuck. I've been emailing you and Greg for a couple weeks and haven't heard back. Did you see my emails?

Jason Moberly
Old 12-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

Hello Alan, got the ok from Todd Szymanski to announce that Performance Competition Products will be promoting and selling Dialedinc.com products at the Alabama Manufacturer Shootout. They are also a week away from being a Dialedinc.com Distributor.

Jason, to be honest the only email I have from you came yesterday. Not saying you didn't email us, just saying if you did it managed to make its way to the trash. Sorry. On a better note your bags are embroidered and shipping today. I will email your tracking number right now. As far as dealer price sheets, please have the dealer contact us and we will email dealer pricing and information directly to the hobby shops.

Again, if anyone needs to contact us or if you dont hear from us through a email please dont hesitate to pick up the phone and dial our number, I know using a phone is old school these days but We don't intentionally avoid any emails, and we will always answer the phone.

Thanks,
Chuck Harris
Dialedinc.com
Old 12-02-2009, 03:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DIALEDINC.COM
Thank you!!! Amainhobbies.com will carry all of our products!! Including all our apparel as well!!
man yall that is truely awesome news congrats
Old 12-04-2009, 11:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Damn

Chuck and Greg,

I got my bags today!!! They are freakin sweet.
They are so nice, I'm going to use them as a european man bag!
Seriously go to Dialedinc.com and get yours, tell em large marge sent ya!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Having them on A-Main Hobbies is going to really boost sales. It makes it that much more accessible for international buyers.

I'm sure you'll sell them as fast as you can make them.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Just placed an order through the website for a Bag and a hoody. The products look great. Can't wait to pimp the bag at the track. How long does it generally take to get one out that's embroiderd?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.