Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Victory Hobbies 2007 thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 09:12 AM
Tech Initiate

Default good job !

hey packfan good job on your A main win in 1/18 scale at monee ,,,,and sorry guys i couldnt make it today but wife had sum things to do and wasnt willing to take 2 kids with there to young also i have a ball joint going out and didnt want to chance it with the kids hope u all had good fun today ill for sure be there next saturday or maybe even monday night if i can find a sitter
Troy Z
Old 03-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry we missed you z man. i actually raced all day and man it was fun. wife said no bars, my usual St. patty's day trick, so I decided to race. Ed will be running his mini for the 1st. time on mon.so I will count and race.... Mon. should be cool!! So much for racing retirement. P-fan that's rad.... Some kids had out the Mini -t with sprint car bodies and they were real cool...........
Old 03-18-2007, 06:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (96%+)

Now we have to get ready for the last leg of the series race, at Trackside on May 5th. The committee met after the race yesterday and put together the prize ideas. The prize drawing for attendence of 5 out of 6 races will be $100 cold hard cash. The prize drawing for 6 out of 6 races will be $150 cold hard cash. Then there will also be LOTS of other cool prizes to be drawn for. There is one hitch to the prizes. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!! Dont miss out. Double points and lots of prizes.
The WTCS committee would like to thank everyone for the support you gave us through the entire series. We had lots of fun organizing this series for you. We had fun working with each other and had a good experience doing it. But we have exhausted our energy and feel its nessesary to alow others with their ideas to run the show. That is why we are in need of vollunteers to run be on the committee. This is a fun job. So jump in and have fun. Contact me or another committee member if your interested. Chuck
Old 03-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Tech Initiate

The Road Course is set up again and will be until Thursday afternoon. We had a GREAT 12th scale turnout last Tuesday! Hope to see em all again!

Please note we are switching Carpet Oval to Friday this week! This will allow some out-of-town racers to make the trip. The track will be set up to about the same drive line at the BRL Finals at Allen's. 13.5, 4300, Open, Brushes stock and 19-turn, Trucks, Mini's... if there's enough for the class we'll run it! We will open at 9AM and racing will be at 7PM.

Looking forward to another great week of racing!

Brian
Old 03-19-2007, 10:48 AM
Super Moderator

Scott, geoff? any of you guys want to run foam tomarrow?
Old 03-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hmmmmmmm. Not sure. Was planning on 12th scale. It's so hard (for me)to run two classes in one night.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:47 PM
Super Moderator

I was going to put the 12th scale down for a night and try something different. I plan on funing foam for the race next month if there is a turn out for it.
Old 03-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Tech Initiate

WOW! I just got home... Dirt Oval was awesome tonight! Over 20 drivers and some great side-by-side racing and some close heats and mains.

Hope for the same Tuesday night for Road Course.

See you guys tomorrow... Brian
Old 03-22-2007, 09:52 AM
Tech Master

Just a reminder... we are running carpet oval on Friday night this week only instead of Thursday night to allow for some of the racers traveling from out-of-town to make the trip.

Thanks! Brian
Old 03-22-2007, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Special thanks to Ed and Brian for runnin' the gig while the kids are playin'...Wish I could be there, 2 14hr. days in already, haven't even touched a dethatcher!!
Old 03-22-2007, 09:37 PM
Tech Master

Any of you want to check out some of the areas full scale race cars. There is a car show this weekend at the Bay Park Square. Come check out this years Team 26 "Speedie Built" GRT. There should be alot of cars there to look at.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by burm
Special thanks to Ed and Brian for runnin' the gig while the kids are playin'...Wish I could be there, 2 14hr. days in already, haven't even touched a dethatcher!!
Did you end up polishing your fertilizer spreader?
Old 03-23-2007, 07:51 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Speedie
Any of you want to check out some of the areas full scale race cars. There is a car show this weekend at the Bay Park Square. Come check out this years Team 26 "Speedie Built" GRT. There should be alot of cars there to look at.
The World of Wheels is this weekend also if you have the urge to drive down Oneida a mile or so and check out more not so fast cars.
Old 03-25-2007, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

wow glad to be home. Getting some practice in today. I'm sure glad I don't have to do the mouse thing anymore
Old 03-25-2007, 03:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Abrams, WI (Yes the same town as CJ & John Greaves)

What are the plans for racing carpet, dirt oval and outside this summer?

I'm trying to determined what and when to race over the summer.

What's the most popular classes?

Thanks,
Troy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.