Wiki Posts
Search

Chad Bradley goes to JQ!?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by outtafocus
JQ could have picked some one better than Bradley.
wondering if this guy has even met chad bradley in person....he is a resident pro at my local track here in southern california...he is a great clean driver,very down to earth dude and he is a true sportsman...when the shop didnt have parts for the scrt10 and fellow competition has broken i have watched him with my own eyes take the guy over to his pitbox and given the guy parts to fix his truck and shaken their hand. did you ever meet the guy or are you just looking to throw a little jab in there cause you dont got the talent? come on down to southern california and enter a race and hang out in the pits and get to know the pros before you bash them...you may be anstonished that they are regular guys that like this sport just like we do.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PFKAOG
I won a night with your mom.
What have you won?
Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn’t mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It’s a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you think before you comment… im on a horse
Old 12-16-2010, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Chad is one of the nicest guys I have met. Jammin built a family atmosphere with their team drivers. Unfortunately, it is out dated and Jay is racing full size cars now. Chad is still one to the top drivers in the US, he is untouchable with the Jammin SCRT10.

I am not even sure if Jammin has a race team anymore.

Best wishes to Chad and I am sure he will do JQ great service and represent them well.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by imaxx21
Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn’t mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate crap it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It’s a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS. Anything is possible when you think before you comment… im on a horse
If you're going to start crap it might be a good idea to remove your company info from your signature first to avoid your actions being associated with the company.
Just a though, Sparky...
Old 12-16-2010, 10:34 PM
Tech Adept

What have you won?
this is clearly a comment a 15 year old would write.the guy is a good guy and is a local at the track i race at. he mearly answered your question. feel free to remark as musch as you want about me and my character....i would have to care for it to matter...lets see a list of major races that you have won.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Tech Adept

If you're going to start crap it might be a good idea to remove your company info from your signature first to avoid your actions being associated with the company.
Just a though, Sparky...
looked to be commented on in a professional matter from here man
Old 12-16-2010, 10:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by outtafocus
JQ could have picked some one better than Bradley.
Imo ur wrong. Bradley is fast and if he stays with it i will bet he can get to the top with king, tebo, Hara, etc. I have personally seen him drive and he can really drive a truggy and buggy great. He also was driving cars out of competition level, not saying jammin is bad i own a x1cr and its parked but i loved that car but basically saying hes racing a 2002 porche 911 when the others have a 2010. It was amazing to watch him control the jammin to get it to turn he would whip the tires so it will actually hug lol. This guy is fast and has great potientual to win and when he does im not ganna say told you so lol.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Just a though, Sparky...
Him starting stuff? Read the comment he quoted then comment on this. Honestly dont see anything he started hes just making sence on think before you post, inmaturity levels like these get threads closed because one person has to take things to another level. Also he shouldnt have to hide what he does if he isn't doing nothing wrong im sure people wont stop buying products from him i know i like the stuff and i wont think twice on saying that again.
Old 12-16-2010, 10:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

That is just too funny lol!!!

I would also like to congratulate Chad on his move to JQ products. I'm fortunate in that both Joseph and Chad run our fuel and I have had the pleasure of working with Chad for the last 5-6 years. In that time he has shown that he has the skill to run with the best of them and is also IMHO one of the classiest and most approachable people out there. For anyone that doubts his ability please do not forget that when the Jammin first came out there Chad won just about every single major race that he participated in with it! He stuck with Jay for the longest and left on good footings with him. I commend him for his loyalty and I think that the fact that he stayed for such a long time even when their products were no longer on the top says a lot about his character and above all his honor and commitment. From some one that knows him well I truly think that this is going to be a good move for both him as well as JQ and will not be surprised to see him back on top shortly. The guy takes his racing just about as serious as you can and is truly a committed and dedicated driver!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Originally Posted by johnny t
I was surprised a driver at chads level has stuck it out this long with Jammin. I always wondered how he would do with a more advanced chassis. wish him the best.

Yo matt Farris. just saying hi. hope you and your dad have figured that mugen out. you guys still have an open hotline with me.
Hey Johnny, Were getting it one step at a time. Lots of testing next year, one of us will give you a ring coming up. Maybe we can hit a nitro indoor race at leisure soon. Hope all is well!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Werks
That is just too funny lol!!!

I would also like to congratulate Chad on his move to JQ products. I'm fortunate in that both Joseph and Chad run our fuel and I have had the pleasure of working with Chad for the last 5-6 years. In that time he has shown that he has the skill to run with the best of them and is also IMHO one of the classiest and most approachable people out there. For anyone that doubts his ability please do not forget that when the Jammin first came out there Chad won just about every single major race that he participated in with it! He stuck with Jay for the longest and left on good footings with him. I commend him for his loyalty and I think that the fact that he stayed for such a long time even when their products were no longer on the top says a lot about his character and above all his honor and commitment. From some one that knows him well I truly think that this is going to be a good move for both him as well as JQ and will not be surprised to see him back on top shortly. The guy takes his racing just about as serious as you can and is truly a committed and dedicated driver!
Quoted for Truth! from somebody who actually knows & has worked with both Chad & Joseph
Old 12-16-2010, 11:08 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by NitroXray80809
Him starting stuff? Read the comment he quoted then comment on this. Honestly dont see anything he started hes just making sence on think before you post, inmaturity levels like these get threads closed because one person has to take things to another level. Also he shouldnt have to hide what he does if he isn't doing nothing wrong im sure people wont stop buying products from him i know i like the stuff and i wont think twice on saying that again.
i agree...i know the upgrade crew are all stand up peeps and they rep their products very well at alot of major events on a regular basis....this whole fiasco could have been prevented if the kid just wasnt canadian...i mean it gets really cold up there and being a e-thug must be a past time up there.
Old 12-16-2010, 11:10 PM
Tech Adept

im loving it man....im on a boat
Old 12-16-2010, 11:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 127 (100%+)

What have you won?
Hey look, it's 8th grade all over again...
Old 12-16-2010, 11:13 PM
Tech Apprentice

BEST REPLY EVER

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.