Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RACER NEEDS HELP ONLINE RAFFLE

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 10:12 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

Can't wait to make it out this weekend...great cause...awesome racing.
Old 08-03-2006, 04:38 PM
Tech Regular

Sooo ready for this weekends race, i can feel it
Old 08-04-2006, 01:13 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Raffle tickets

Good luck with your race this weekend. I hope you have a full house and a great race. I'll be selling raffle tickets for you, this weekend at Thunder Road. I'll collect the money and names, and send you a list of purchasers and a check. With the list of sponsors and prizes you have, I think people are going to want more tickets. Thanks; Ernie P.
Old 08-04-2006, 04:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Sounds great Ernie I hope we have a good turnout.

I need to thank Bill Sydor for his support
Old 08-04-2006, 03:46 PM
Tech Regular

Default And yet another new sponsor!

Jeff at Vinyl Trix Designs has donated a complete custom vinyl decal set fot Tim's on line auction. He will be contacting Tim directly, to set things up. I'm thinking the decal set could include a reference to the raffle winner's having supported the Sue Donley Benefit; something along the line of "Sue Donley RC Supporter". But, thats just my idea.

Man; this list of sponsors is getting to be a *long* list. How about you guys eyeballing it, for me? I'm sure I must have missed some one.

The time to get in on the raffle is right now! With this list of charitable sponsors, a couple of tickets has got to give you an excellent chance to win something nice. Right now, the list of sponsors looks like:

SPONSORS:
Associated
Axiom Racing Motors
B-Main Motorsports
BMI
Darkside
EAMotorSports
Express Motorsports
Irrgang Racing Service
Integy
Jaco
J&D Machine
Lefthander-RC
Lightspeed
McAllister
OHP Cells
R/K Racing Products
SMC
Team Brood
Tekin
TM RC Racing
Trinity
Vinyl Trix Designs
Voodoo Cells

And we still have some big races to run:

Fastlane Hobbies; Blue Springs, MO August 5 and August 6th
(Steel City Hobbies; date to be anounced)

Great stuff going on, guys. Thanks; Ernie P.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:12 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ernie P. ...we have never met, but I can tell you are a dude!!!

Take care, shaggy

Fastlane in 9 more hours baby!!!
Old 08-05-2006, 03:27 AM
Tech Master

I AM READY FOR SOME RACING, I CANT SLEEP
Old 08-05-2006, 05:17 AM
Tech Master

Guys we have another sponsor to add.

VinylTrix designs. www.vinyltrix.com
decal set includes 2 door numbers 1 roof number 2 sponsor logos drivers name above the door, all are in 2 color vinyl

He has donated two sets of the decals, Thanks Jeff
Old 08-05-2006, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

We at Fastlane Raceways want to say great BIG THANK YOU to all the Sponsors, Tracks and Racers, that have stepped up for a great cause. Tim is an outstanding young man that has stepped up to his responsibilities, taking care of his family.
All the Sponsors & Track owners have kindly donated their products and money and most importantly their TIME to help a fellow R/C racer. This shows what an industry can do when they set their collective minds together on a common goal.
A big HORAAAYYY goes out to the individual racers that have and will be coming out to the races. Without your support of the races and buying raffle tickets, it would not be a success of helping a family in need.

THANK YOU

Fastlane Raceways & Hobbies.
Blue Springs, Mo.
Old 08-05-2006, 10:00 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I'm gonna try and get out there later today and get some pictures. If I make it out, I'll get them online as quick as possible. Depends how long my (dammit) prior responsibilities take.
Old 08-05-2006, 07:10 PM
Tech Master

We had an awesome tunout today, I think we had 33 drivers and 46 cars racing. It was awesome. I did an interview with a guy who is going to put it in all the magazines. I think we might have more show up tomorrow, it is supposed to be 100 degrees tomorow. We have a ton of prizes to raffle off. My mom made it to the track for awile the track owner Shane gave her a Jeff Gordon oval body, That is her favorite driver, I had all the racers sign it and gave it to her. WE even have a guy who came from Colorado who was on vacation to Branson come all the way just to race, That is awesome. I guess we will see how tomorrow turns out.
Old 08-06-2006, 05:12 AM
Tech Regular

Default Great news!

Great news, TIm. I'm particularly pleased your mother was able to participate; and that attendance was so good. Please give every one involved my congratulations for a job well done; and your mother my heartfelt prayers for her continued recovery. Thanks; Ernie P.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:30 PM
Tech Master

A total of 50 racers came out to support Tim and his Mom (Sue Rickman) in their time of need. We are proud of ALL racers for supporting their cause.
The $1000.00 that was raised, paid for 2 Cancer Treatments......

For everyones information is was 98 degrees on Saturday and 104 degrees on Sunday.

The results are posted here:
http://www.fastlanehobby.com/results/?id=65

THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE THAT RACED, WATCHED AND PURCHASED RAFFLE TICKETS!!!!

Thank you for all the outstanding Raffle products donated by these outstanding Sponsors:
SPONSORS:
Associated
Axiom Racing Motors
B-Main Motorsports
BMI
Darkside
EAMotorSports
Express Motorsports
Irrgang Racing Service
Integy
Jaco
J&D Machine
Lefthander-RC
Lightspeed
McAllister
OHP Cells
R/K Racing Products
SMC
Team Brood
Tekin
TM RC Racing
Trinity
Vinyl Trix Designs
Voodoo Cells

Ernie, a big thanks goes to you for using your contacts with alot of these manufactures and getting them on board.

Fastlane Raceways
Old 08-06-2006, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW. WHAT A GOOD TIME ALL WEEKEND EVEN THOUGH IT WAS VERY HOT. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK SHANE , RANDY AND SCOTT FOR THE AWESOME EFFORT YOU GUYS PUT FORTH, I WOULD ALSO LIKE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CAME OUT TO HAVE A GREAT TIME. IT WAS GRAET TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE SHOW UP FOR MY MOM. AND THE TOTAL MONEY RAISED WAS AWESOME. MY MOM SURE DOES APPRECIATE IT. IT WILL HELP HER OUT GREATLY. THAT SURE WAS SOME GREAT RACING IN FOAM 19 TURN BETWEEN JIM AND BILLY.

THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS
TIM DONLEY

ON A SIDE NOTE GUYS WE ARE STILL SELLING RAFFLE TICKETS FOR THIS ONLINE RAFFLE, SO COME GET SOME, YOU CAN USE PAYPAL JUST BE SURE YOU DONT MENTION THAT IT IS FOR A RAFFLE. I AM GOING TO DRAW NAMES LIKE WE DID TODAY. I MADE SURE EVERY PERSON WHO BOUGHT A RAFFLE TICKET GOT SOMETHING THEN TREW THE REST BACK IN AND DREW THE REST OF THE PRIZES. SO BE SURE TO GET SOME TICKETS.

I NEED TO THANK SHAGGY FOR HIS SUPPORT. HE HAS ALSO DONATED A COUPON FOR ONE FREE PAINT JOB OF YOUR CHOICE. HERE IS A LINK TO SEE HIS AWESOME WORK, THIS KID IS ONLY 13 YEARS OLD HE WILL HAVE A AWESOME FUTURE IN PAINTING.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=112910
Old 08-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Tech Regular

Default Reply to Shaggy

Thank you, Sir. It's easy to look good, when you're helping out in a good cause. BTW; I hope I win that paint job you've donated to the raffle. I hear you do good work. Thanks; Ernie P.

------Shaggy wrote----------
Ernie P. ...we have never met, but I can tell you are a dude!!!

Take care, shaggy

Fastlane in 9 more hours baby!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.