Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Vs Electric

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Rc_Boy89
Ive seen nitroho on here and his posts are childish and now I see Bokies and hes the same just childish immature posts, this is surpose to be a thread about nitro vs electric? not "your mama calling go to bed" etc grow up. yup and you basically said my answer to the thread I like nitro better

Bokies post wasnt immature. He was dealing with the so called expert guys with bias opinion... Cant you see , no one really takes on this guys and they think they are untouchable until someone handed it to both of them... Come on Sam , you tell me whos gonna win between a 1/8 gas against Ep modified at Ruapuna? EP dont even use the full track , they might blow their precious brushless motors..
Old 01-28-2008, 02:03 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bokpie
Sam, second profile? is that what you do.. Im really disappointed with your comment.. You still electric in heart , you should keep racing it. You should read what they were posting earlier and make your comment after. By the way sam , dont use the DNA body for the nats because they are illigal.
um no I have one profile which I use and thats all thank you. No more electric for me and yes ive clearly seen no one wants the dna to be used again btw whos this I would REALLY like to no.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:14 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Rc_Boy89
um no I have one profile which I use and thats all thank you. No more electric for me and yes ive clearly seen no one wants the dna to be used again btw whos this I would REALLY like to no.

You might change your first reply to this thread if i tell you... By the way , you know bokies well ... You actually learn a few tricks of him. I dont wanna embarass you by taking your word back about bokies being immature eventhough he showed you few tricks on gas racing. Lets just keep it this way and be careful next time.... Peace
Old 01-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Tech Regular

Default Videos

Marcos,

If you happen to have more youtube videos of how the electric cars outrun the nitros, post the links here. The previous one that you showed was really inspiring, we need more evidence for this Nitro vs. electric thread.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:32 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by azmio
Marcos,

If you happen to have more youtube videos of how the electric cars outrun the nitros, post the links here. The previous one that you showed was really inspiring, we need more evidence for this Nitro vs. electric thread.

Ive seen those videos and the track was really small ... Sam Mears , do you mind posting what the real track looks like , i mean post the Ruapuna track and show them what RC racing is all about... Sub standard track dont count, Just like 2 guys fighting inside a coffin and one guy armed with a rifle and the other arm with needle pin... Guy with a pin is always going to win ... why is that AZMIO?
Old 01-28-2008, 02:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bokpie
Sam Mears from Dunedin... Dont be like that, you cant really call someome a bumbuddy.. Thats rude, Bokies was right about those 2 guys, they were talking BS... Why are you on Marcos side? i thought you move on from your Xray EP car and driving a Mugen now.
I think this bokpie is the same guy ---> bokies.

And he is crazy praising to himself.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:59 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by asw7576
I think this bokpie is the same guy ---> bokies.

And he is crazy praising to himself.

Maybe he is or he isnt or maybe they race in same club... You can think whatever you want , its all for free. Whats wrong with nitro guys , they dont want to be defended.
Old 01-28-2008, 06:15 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

What a mess this thread has become, This will be never ending even when the fact's state that pound of pound electric is faster. Guy's just don't read magazines or do research before jumping out the window without a parachute and just making a plain *ss of themselves... It's sad to see this thread get way out of control. Everyone has there own preference to what they like to run, but the facts state electric does hold records in the speed run challenge that nitro can't even reach the kind of MPH that electric has accomplished, With MPH's reaching 160mph by electric and 134mph by electric and this past speed run challenge with electric again putting down big MPH again this past speed run challenge in the 120's by electric the facts state that nitro can't run those numbers as of yet. Electrics has been ahead of nitro's in holding records in top speed and also putting down the fastest numbers in r/c dragracing. Guy's before shooting off your mouths about nitro's being faster than electric do your research first if not you look like fool's posting up here on this thread. Now to give nitro alittle props, yes, if you do buy an RTR nitro out the box nitro would be faster than electric RTR in most RTR cases out the box but once you modify an electric, electric is faster. I've worked in a hobby shop for year's and I've worked on both nitro and electric and I owned both and raced both and I know electric is faster than nitro and guess what, I sold all of my nitro's been there done that yes they are fun to run but it isn't for me, Being that I worked in a hobby shop for years and working on so many nitro cars for customers that don't know how to fix or tune there nitro's I guess you can say I had my share of nitro's. I also have raced against big mouth nitro guy's since 2001 with my electric's and guess what nitro guy's I have never lost to a nitro. At the end of the day it's just a hobby, we should just all enjoy what we choose to run, and no matter what is said there will be some kind of debate in this hobby about nitro vs. electric that will never change. Just enjoy what you like to run and if you guy's want to duke it out,Then just line them car's up and race... Take Care...
Old 01-28-2008, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

hey tjr, didn`t u post that same thread a few pages back? r u looking for a shoulder to cry on? dont bash the nitro guys because they can tune a nitro engine and u cant!!!! and tell me mister bigshot electric racer, what r we talking about, dragracing???? well if you want to talk about dragracing, maybe you should look up john force`s number so you and him can hook up and talk all day long about it jeez,
Old 01-28-2008, 06:41 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by nitro ho
hey tjr, didn`t u post that same thread a few pages back? r u looking for a shoulder to cry on? dont bash the nitro guys because they can tune a nitro engine and u cant!!!! and tell me mister bigshot electric racer, what r we talking about, dragracing???? well if you want to talk about dragracing, maybe you should look up john force`s number so you and him can hook up and talk all day long about it jeez,
Nitro ho I am not paying you any mind, you don't know what the hell you are talking about and you just make yourself look like an *ss anyway.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Tech Regular

tell me something r u on the rag tjr??? why r u so touchy, must b something with your upbringing!!! btw u dont have to pay me any mind, i`m sure many people on this thread think ur a jerk anyway, btw i dont use foul launguage, that just shows how a small minded individual u r
Old 01-28-2008, 07:04 AM
Tech Addict

tell me something r u on the rag tjr??? why r u so touchy, must b something with your upbringing!!! btw u dont have to pay me any mind, i`m sure many people on this thread think ur a jerk anyway, btw i dont use foul launguage, that just shows how a small minded individual u r
The difference between me and everyone else I don't care what people think of me, so what, and as for me being small mindednitro ho look at yourself before talking, you aren't all that bright...
Old 01-28-2008, 07:11 AM
Tech Regular

hey why r u being so mean josiphine( tjr ), whow tjr do you feel real manly insulting me( JERK ) hey by the way, if u cant take the heat, why dont u take a shower!!!, it might help to cool off that pee wwe size brain u got, mister know it all bright guy!!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 07:18 AM
Tech Addict

hey why r u being so mean josiphine( tjr ), whow tjr do you feel real manly insulting me( JERK ) hey by the way, if u cant take the heat, why dont u take a shower!!!, it might help to cool off that pee wwe size brain u got, mister know it all bright guy!!!!
The only person I see here getting bent out of shape is you. There is no heat here I'm just listening to you make a fool of yourself, you the one that need's cooling off not me I'm just fine... If you feel like I'm insulting you sorry that you are sooo sensitive, By the way do you need some tissue???
Old 01-28-2008, 07:27 AM
Tech Regular

dont u got to go charge ur batteries tjr?? dont they take between 30 to 45 minutes to charge??? , well hop to it then, and just leave us intelligent, smart people to debate this thread!!! there should b a rule against letting small minded people on this thread like tjr!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.