Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Steve21 IS A PROVEN SCAMMER! My bad for not seeing it before!! >

Steve21 IS A PROVEN SCAMMER! My bad for not seeing it before!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Steve21 IS A PROVEN SCAMMER! My bad for not seeing it before!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 67 (99%+)
Thumbs down Steve21 IS A PROVEN SCAMMER! My bad for not seeing it before!!

Steve21 is actually a scammer and I have now with the help of other members busted him. I have proof he is a scammer and I will write it out in detail shortly. I talked to him on the phone numerous times and caught him in numerous lies........ other members will come in a add to this.... I left him feedback without thinking on this one for sure. I will fix that .... gave the guy feedback and wrote good on him before I found out that in truth he is a scammer.... Once I write things out you will all know the truth and the signs of what scammers do.
Says he shipped out packages to me and 2 other members not including the 808 buggy he stole from another member.. He told me he sent the guy $300 CASH in a envelope and now the guy got nothing... Ok whatever. No proof he sent the guy anything
Owner of the 808 buggy who no longer has it ((( jrwoodchuck )))
Another member who got fake tracking numbers for a deal was (((savage03)))
And yet another member that also got fake tracking numbers was (((phixd)))
And their is another member involved with a deal with him that I do not know the status of that which is for his $800 Ofna buggy I think LOL is being held by the post office for some unknown reason.. So alot of crap going on with this kid rigght now and looks like he was going to get away with things until I caught him yesterday and he gave me my final proof of that earlier today... So buyers beware of STEVE21 Calls from a number showing Shane Lively on my caller ID.. Anyone that has been taken by him or any questions please feel free to ask and I will reply 110%.. Oh and I do have Pm's and AIM conversations from him saved for more proof! I did not really realize what was going on until things he was saying didn't add up and I sent messages to other members saying my next message from steve21 would be what all scammers come back with when they say their on their way out the door to ship
This is all just a big headache and it's better that I just cancel all the deals and not ship, that and I only have $10 to ship it all.. WAIT a minute the night before you just had to locate shipping slips because you already paid for shipping once and had tracking.. WHAT THE HECK!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SCAMMER Now you have to pay for what again and their already gone.. LOL
Old 04-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Tech Elite

It is 110% comfirmed from member jrwoodchuck this is the PM I just got from him along with his number which is to do as he says here...
can i give you a call tomorrow or you can call me tomorrow? I think we should talk, and no, i havn't received any money. funny thing though. we traded car for car (my 808 for his 2.0) well he got my 808 and the 2.0 is ?????? no money was ever discused!!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 06:43 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

wow! I just talked to this guy the other day and was going to send him a radio and some other stuff he was looking for on the donation thread -
Old 04-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Tech Regular

The name he gave me is Steve Miller -
Old 04-08-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

And he is also on OFNA forums with this username layinglow627 which is also his AIM username... yeah I found ya there to scammer http://ofna.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11266&highlight=
Old 04-08-2009, 06:54 PM
Tech Elite

HOLY CRAP guys I just found more on this deffinate scammer by googeling his info he has done this before, check this out
http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/ele/1089559481.html to others for car audio and looking at his my space he got me into last night he is into just that and I have pics he says is stuff of his!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

And google this number guys and you'll see all the other people he has scammed on the internet GOOGLE THIS PHONE NUMBER. 417-551-3253 if you look through the ads youll see the same name and AIM or AOL username and he tried to send me some money and it was the same as well

HIS FULL INFO
steven miller
1238 w shore dr
west palm beach fl, 33406

[email protected]
Old 04-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Tech Regular

he gave me the same address also.
glad I didnt ship
Old 04-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

what a @ss...
Old 04-08-2009, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jldjlaudio
And google this number guys and you'll see all the other people he has scammed on the internet GOOGLE THIS PHONE NUMBER. 417-551-3253 if you look through the ads youll see the same name and AIM or AOL username and he tried to send me some money and it was the same as well

HIS FULL INFO
steven miller
1238 w shore dr
west palm beach fl, 33406

[email protected]
i see he has left you a neg feedback which you just got fixed, over calling his scamming matters out into the open to help the rest of us.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Tech Elite

Yeah bro I got it done again and now another Pm to mr losi!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

Wow it was worse then I thought, I had a feeling right from the get go something wasnt right. Hope he gets whats coming to him and soon!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Tech Elite

i see the scammer is on here now looking at this thread..... this is next for you scammer http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post5659849

http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...ml#post5659835
THESE ARE NOT DUPLICATE THREADS... one is the actual owners thread and the other is the scammer selling it after he stole it ....

And just got the message from MEMBER PHIXD that this looser got him for I believe 2 JR 9100t servos!!!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Savage03
Wow it was worse then I thought, I had a feeling right from the get go something wasnt right. Hope he gets whats coming to him and soon!
Bro I need all your info , everything so I can get everything together including what you sent that looser and tracking and everything.. I am them going to file with internet fraud for anyone who needs help doing it.. if everyone does it then thats just that much more that he gets hit with..
Anyone who was taken by this punk please let us know,, or even if he almost got you so others can kinda compare notes here. I think their are more people he was trying to get but not everyone has seen this yet....
Old 04-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Tech Elite

Adding to this list of contact info he may be using on other sites but he called me from 2 different numbers.
Shane Lively 1-561-707-2202
Eddie Bell 1-561-294-2167
accomplices or him for both as he even asked me what to do about greg the owner of the 808 deal and actually asked me if he should change his phone number, plus the contact info for him on the craigslist link where he scammed.. So he may switch his number again but right now we do have his address and anyone around that area, this is the mysoace page link he sent me and after copying the link from the guy who said he was a scammer in the link above it goes to the same thing http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...ndid=100703452 SO THIS IS HIM FORSURE!!!!!! And hey his pics here!!

and his POS truck thats prolly filled with alot of stolen RC stuff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.