Search

Xray T2'007

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 01:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Yea I know there is more to it....
It is the point that both kits should be available at the same time.
I have read the whole artical of the differences.
And find that if they are already cutting chassis and top deck pieces than why not get both done at the same time.

Just let me vent...
I am not that mad persay just irritated that when they say the release of the 007 would mean both kits not just one type. Kind of rude.
-SHookie <><

Well maybe you should pray some more for the EU to arrive...

Guess what, it's called the "US Spec" version so guess which they shipped to the US first....hmmm imagine that!
Old 10-26-2006, 02:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

true story.... and when they are released here in the US.. guess what. im gunna buy one.. another true story.
Old 10-26-2006, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Any chance Xray will release the conversion kits in

fiber glass like the T2R? That would be nice and should reduce the costs and appeal to the masses on the club level. That way they could include the new diffs in the kit and other goodies. Xray should take a poll and customer could vote on it. After seeing the T2R it's very nice without the CF and it's just as stiff. Carpet and rubber seem to be taking off here and I would like a EU kit in fiber glass and if the conversion kits costs are low a carpet version as well. I see Xray has many possibilities to get racers sucked in to their new ride.
Old 10-26-2006, 04:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 65 (100%+)

GSHobby.com now has a couple in stock. Only got 2 of the US versions and 1 of the Euro verisons. Contact [email protected] if you are interested.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:01 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by fastzach
GSHobby.com now has a couple in stock. Only got 2 of the US versions and 1 of the Euro verisons. Contact [email protected] if you are interested.
Ok, I'll bite. Did they import them directly from Europe? Seeing how RC America hasn't got any yet it's impossible there's came from them.
Old 10-26-2006, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by RC America
John,

Please check your email from today again. I responded to your email from Monday this morning at 9:30am. We may not be able to respond to your inquires immediately due to the volume of messages each day, but we do try to get through them as quickly as possible. I also received the email sent yesterday, and the two messages you sent to XRAY that they forwarded on to me as well today. Brano from XRAY normally tries to respond very quickly to any message they receive, and is always helpful. If you did not receive my response, please follow the suggestion posted above and give us a call tomorrow so we can update you on your issue. I would send another email, but if the first one didn't reach you, I don't expect a second one to work either.

Bryan
RC America
I personally received a call from Bryan today, and the part has already been shipped!!
GREAT SERVICE and an even GREATER PRODUCT!

Bryan, it was great talking to you, and thanks for the help with my decision about which way to go.... 007 vs the conversion.

Thanks again!
John
Old 10-26-2006, 08:28 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by RC America

Team drivers, if you hound me for your kit more than you already have, I will make sure it is the last one to leave the building

Bryan
RC America
I sense a hint of truth in there somewhere!
Old 10-27-2006, 01:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Well maybe you should pray some more for the EU to arrive...

Guess what, it's called the "US Spec" version so guess which they shipped to the US first....hmmm imagine that!
You play the lead role of "Major ASS" very well!!! Keep up the good work bub!!!
Old 10-27-2006, 02:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
You play the lead role of "Major ASS" very well!!! Keep up the good work bub!!!
Oh wow, look everyone, I offended someone on the internet. Man my life is over now...dang and I had a good thing going too!
Old 10-27-2006, 02:20 AM
Tech Regular

I think everyone needs to calm down. This thread is getting very shitty and we are all ment to be supporters of the xray product.

The cars will be available when there available.
Old 10-27-2006, 04:06 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by John Warner

Bryan, it was great talking to you, and thanks for the help with my decision about which way to go.... 007 vs the conversion.

Thanks again!
John
Hi John

i'm waiting for the conversion kit at the moment can you reveal what was said regarding the upgade or new kit decision? which is the best way to go?
Old 10-27-2006, 07:59 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Anthony.L
Oh wow, look everyone, I offended someone on the internet. Man my life is over now...dang and I had a good thing going too!
No what you did was attempt to ridicule Shookie's faith with that lame statement which was COMPLETELY uncalled for bub. I'm just pointing out the obvious about ya...

EDIT: And furthermore, you don't even know this man to make that type of statement and even if you did it will still be out of line!!! We are locals and he probably won't say anything, but me I could give a damn so I'm gonna tell anyone what I think. Let's return this thread to what it was about.
Old 10-27-2006, 08:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Next week????
Old 10-27-2006, 08:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr. Shookie
Yea I know there is more to it....
It is the point that both kits should be available at the same time.
I have read the whole artical of the differences.
And find that if they are already cutting chassis and top deck pieces than why not get both done at the same time.

Just let me vent...
I am not that mad persay just irritated that when they say the release of the 007 would mean both kits not just one type. Kind of rude.
-SHookie <><
Your right. The guys that want the US kits should have to wait until there are enough EU kits for everyone too.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
with that lame statement which was COMPLETELY uncalled for bub. I'm just pointing out the obvious about ya...

EDIT: And furthermore, you don't even know this man to make that type of statement and even if you did it will still be out of line!!! We are locals and he probably won't say anything, but me I could give a damn so I'm gonna tell anyone what I think. Let's return this thread to what it was about.
good choice of words BUB <- your sure can scare somebody with that word. who do you think you are, anthony's MOM. it's called called freedom of speech i dont know what country your from but in ours we have that. so don't play the mom role. its the damn internet you got offended buy key board keys, cry me a river. as far as i am concered he didnt do anything wrong so lay off BUB(i used bub because thats your retarded often used word)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.